Notessimo Problems

12 posts

Flag Post

I can’t get Notessimo to load up. It says initializing, and then nothing happens. I’ve been waiting for a long time. What do you think the problem is?

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem.

Flag Post

Do you have the latest version of the flash player ? (Adobe.com)

Also what are your computers ? (It required at least 256mb RAM and 1.5ghz)

Flag Post

Having inadequate system requirements should not stop the game actually loading.

Flag Post

Well, maybe
After the game downloads completely, the initializing process begins.

I tested it on olds computers and it runs fine, so the best will be to retry with the latest version of flash player 9 and internet explorer.

Are you running with Windows (Linux Flash Player has a lot of bugs)?

Flag Post

I like the game a lot but it seems like its so late in production that you probably don’t want anyone telling you more suggestion correct? Cause I have a “few”

Flag Post

Good computer, flash player 9 I think?

Flag Post

Phatcat : You can always sends suggestions. I plan to release a sequel (lots of peoples have asked for new clefs, instruments, MP3 saving, volume, etc)

Chitown15 : Are you on windows ? Also could you please download the latest version of flash player (adobe.com) and tell me if it is now working ?

Flag Post

I’m on Windows XP, downloaded the latest version of flash player, and it still stops loading when it says initializing.

Edit It’s working now great game :)

Flag Post

Ahhhhh Great !

I’ll edit the description ;)

Flag Post

Starburst, can you make it so that you can create notes off the beat? At the moment it’s very restricting. And also, you need to be able to change the tempo.

Flag Post

Creating notes off the beat is definitely something I will add for V2 (And a lots of other things like MP3 saving, etc.) Nothing can be perfect ;) (Flash is pretty restrictive on sounds but I will works hard to add every suggestions that I will be receiving), looks for V2 in September!

Oh and you can actually change the tempo, just look middle-right, right after “Note Duration” and the “Eraser” Button.