I need help on Epic Battle Fantasy 3 page 2

39 posts

Flag Post

Sorry, no badges then. Also, it’s not fun anymore.

Flag Post

Here is something that will help you: Don’t play EBF3 at all.

Flag Post

its a good game pepole should play it noob

Flag Post

i just repeated the game but i didn’t erased all my items, skills, and etc…..

thats why i have many star powders and missiles

Flag Post

I need help with the last minigame i just can’t do it please help

Flag Post

@Moe1245
for the last minigame turn quality to high and open the right-click menu when the game starts, that should slow your game a little,making it a little easier, just make sure the menu doesn’t block too much screen

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Help me, where location of mini game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aaronjrbot:

where is this secret area in wiking village? and i just finished the quest for the girl i missed now i just need 1 star powder and 1 missile… any idea? and this is gonna sound stupid, but how do i access the mini-games?

Flag Post

I need help ;( i have all medals except for a90 points on 5th minigame and beat it on epic, i just need to kno if theres anyway to make the minigame easier and some tips cuase i tried this for 2 hours each day for a couple of weeks and im just done

Flag Post

Emboh:minigame locations: near boss jack speak to red hair girl,couple of screens bak of the squid lookin out at sea a brown hair guy, when theres half snow and rock on the ground talk to girl,Near an orb is a black guy with black hair, and finally wen u first meet the beholder there will be a blond hair guy on ur screeen in tht location is the last minigame :)

Flag Post

@GAM_K when i do this it makes it hard to move around,unresponsive,cant move, and dosent slow it down :/

Flag Post

I need one more flower for Ronalds quest can anybody tell me where to find it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by del4415464:

just play it hacked at arcadeprehacks or something

Why are you on Kongregate if you are just going to play everything hacked?