[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] What is so great about this game?

71 posts

Flag Post

NOTHING! good now we all got that out of our system!

Flag Post

Greatest game ever c:

Flag Post

i agree actually although good its just another td AND DOESNT DESERVE TO BE THE BEST GAME ON KONG

Flag Post

same i don’t get why people think it’s so good xo

Flag Post

Still the greatest game ever

Flag Post

whats so great about this game i find it boring

Flag Post

I don’t think it deserves to be the highest rated game on Kongregate either.

Flag Post

It’s good, but not long enough… It shouldn’t be the best game… But it’s still good.

Flag Post

It’s far and away better than any other TD game out there right now. It’s incredibly addictive (Yes, other TD games are as well, but this one has something special about it) and well thought out. I only wish that there were about 30 extra levels :p So hopefully he is thinking of making a sequel. As for best game ever on Kong, no, it isn’t, but it’s pretty damn good, and one of the best in the TD series. (Seconded only by the Bloons TD series)

Flag Post

well he might upgrade or update it i mean does any notice how little towers they have?

Flag Post

2 words, HATE IT

Flag Post

So, what ARE the best games on here then? Im new here, let me know. Thanks.

Flag Post

this is the best game.

Flag Post

Im with you, i don’t find anything in this game that makes it the best game of Kong, i’ve seen MUCH better games with a much lower rating.
How to solve it?

NG rating system- More Lvl= More rating power, so the “Veterans” would decide what game is the best.

Flag Post

I don’t understand what’s so amazing about it either. I reckon gemcraft is a better td just to name one.

Flag Post

well, you people seem to be in the melting mood – if most people having fun playing this Game, it`s good. Fact. Get over it.

Flag Post

I also fail to see the greatness in this game. But if this is what people like, I’m not going to argue.

Flag Post

This is a unique and enjoyable game but there is a lot of unnecessary frustration with it due to hit chances.

Flag Post

Honestly, its true. I used to like these type of games but I grew tired of them. They’ve become boring, just sitting there while you wait to put down another tower or whatever. :/ This doesn’t deserve to be the best game on kong. I’m just assuming, I haven’t really gotten far in the game. :) Too bored.

Flag Post

wlo, i agree with the hit chances with the dancingblades guys, lost quite a couple of brilliant badges if it werent for them, but the rest of the game is good

Flag Post

this game sucks i first played one level and i said ‘wtf, why is this best game?’ but when i played gemcraft i said ‘awesome best game ever in case of td’ go play gemcraft or baloon invasion or w/e dont waste ure time on this terrible crap

Flag Post

being bad at a game doesnt make the game bad~

Flag Post

This isn’t a bad game at all. However, it really doesn’t deserve to be numero uno. Only 3 different types of towers and an infinite amount of other tower defense games, and the same “ugh ow Ow OW OWWWW” sound every 20 seconds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1amayzingman:

Still the greatest game ever

Wow you post on Kong? Why aren’t you ever on Notessimo 2?

Flag Post
Originally posted by klyxes:

wlo, i agree with the hit chances with the dancingblades guys, lost quite a couple of brilliant badges if it werent for them, but the rest of the game is good

Couple of Temples can kill those bastards very easily.
The only really scary enemy are the ninjas. They’re like rogue gnomes, you hate them with all passion.