259 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by bububoss44:
Originally posted by bububoss44:

you all who said that there should be a sandbox mode in BoM have a great player brain! it is annoying u complete the game becoming the great mage and if u didn’t knew anything about the game u will be rlly sad because u can’t continue playing…yeah…that happened to me :(( so plzz do that in BoM 3!

yeah right

Flag Post

Can you PM me the link to the actual game. This sounds like an interesting topic. Believe it or not, i’ve never played it.

Thanks, Counteractman

Flag Post

Can I get a link to the actual game? So, I can give my two-cents.

Thanks, Counteractman

Flag Post

here counteractman i know this isn’t a link but enter it http://www.andkon.com/arcade/adventureaction/bookofmagesdarktimes/

Flag Post

sorry it is a link

Flag Post

I also really enjoyed the battle against the Mysterious Hermit. Could you maybe, at one point in Book of Mages 3, fight all six of the authors of the Book of Mages?
Also, there should be a revolutionary path, where you can end the combat-based system of government, like the White Robes tried to do, except… well, in the Epilogue, it never really goes beyond the current Great Mage’s reign. Will the next Great Mage after him bring chaos and become a more scary Battlebeard? Have we become a democracy?

It could also be that the Mysterious Hermits have declared that unless someone can defeat all of them, then all mages will be wiped out, and you have to become number one to challenge them.

Flag Post

How do u fight him

Flag Post

everyone i know my plot is a bit far fetched, but i really couldn’t think of much else to add earth and air really, unless you wanted it to stay the same game, same purpose, and the same reason.

and to fight the hermit, i believe you search the wilderness in the ice land AFTER the black robe white robe recruit happens.

if the info is false, sorry

Flag Post

ill edit my storyline now

Flag Post

i’ve done editing page 8

Flag Post

That isnt mistirous hermit that is just child dream and u dont have to be any robe to fight him all u have to do is insult him

Flag Post

To every one who wants to make a story line all the names have either a noun verb or ajictive: Dark: Ajective, Sprite: Noun= Darksprite

Flag Post

what i meant is that you can only find him AFTER the recruit happens, i didn’t say you had to be a white or black robe
(I made a new account because i screwed myself in a few different games)

Flag Post

and also how do you like my storyline
page 8

Flag Post

I like it alot but do you control three mages or 1?

Flag Post

Hey does anybody actually know if they’re going to make a BoM 3?

Flag Post

I have thought of it like this:

you are an actual mage, but you have a party, and you can switch leaders, the leader being the first one into battle

if you have an idea i would love to hear it or changes to my story or whatever you think, i’d love to hear(or at least read) it

and noone truly knows if there will be another one, not as far as i know at least

Flag Post

My plot prolly wont be used, except mabye to finish the game series altogether, but if it is ever used, i want it to be called; Book Of Mages: The Shattered World

Flag Post

Who gives a f*ck about grammar, I just wanna know when/if a third one is coming out.

Flag Post

it probably will come but i dunno when it will

Flag Post

I like that alot
Sorry addstt was my old acount but i had to get a nez 1 cuz it got hacked