Book of Mages 3 suggestions page 7

260 posts

Flag Post

This Is my Idea for Book of Mages 3. I even came up with a title.
Book of Mages: Rise of the Great Mage
Here is the Story.
In the year 100, great wars were being waged between the clan. Then one day, a mysteroius mage appeared. He had the abilty to weld a new element. Earth. He slayed the six clan leaders and brought peace to the continent. He was then crowned Great Mage. Ruler of all the mages. When the Great Mage passed away, all mourned his death. But a propechy was told, that the Great Mage would come again in the form of a Mage of one of the six clans, and would revel himself by remastering Earth.
More then 100 years later in the year 221. The White robes defeated the Black robes and Shiverhorror of Ice Land was made Great Mage. Shiverhorror kept peace throughout the clans. But then in the year 247 Burninghost, clan Leader of Burning Hill passed away. He was replaced by Scorchrock, a self centered Mage who belived that Mages that weld fire were supeior to water Mages. In the year 250, Scorchrock oganized the assassination of Shiverhorror along with clan leaders Treefire of Dark Wood and Sandburn of Chaos Desert. Sence Scorchrock was a very powerful mage he was expected to become great mage. But Stinghand the clan Leader of Poison water lend a investigation that reveled that The fire clan leaders killed Shiverhorror. As a result, they were banned from the Great Mage elections, and Stinghand became Great Mage. Using the banning from the elections as leverage, Scorchrock rose fire mages against the Great Mage and formed the Leauge of Fire. An organization bent on crowning Scorchrock Great Mage and estabilishing Fire dominace over the land. To counter Scorchrock, Stinghand formed the Alliance of Water. Detemined to defeat Scorchrock a restore equality over the land. As the continent teeters on the brink of civil war, many belive that this is the time when the prophcey will be forfilled and the land will be unifyed. You are the Mage that is the reincarnation of the first Great Mage. Will you join Scorchrock and establish Fire dominance. Or will you join Stinghand and his struggle to restore equality. The choice is yours.

Flag Post

chaseter, all three of us have good ideas, so we should try to make a story witch have a great amoung of all three parts. lets try to think of a story with our ideas in it. like the mage with the unnatural ability to use different spells from different tribes, was given this powers from the demon god, in a try to make all of the mage tribes to fight etch others, and the player with the same ability was given it from a force of good or something like that, to fight against the demon’s corruption in the land, and to bring peace back among the tribes… or something like that, but still, we have to come up with a good story here.

Flag Post

yeah i like that but we still need to have more magic for better gameplay so how would air or lightning light dark and the others be created

lightning fire and water were perfected in one mage
light and dark dunno
ground and air dunno
but really how was fire and water made

an evil soul a holy soul and the bringer of peace are three you must control
one with the demon lord to gain power one against the demon lord and one bent for creating peace

Flag Post

Well, the light and the dark magic, was a… Gift so to say, the boy was given darkness by the “marked ones” and also brain washed so that he could go and cause mayhem and chaos while the girl was given light by a Force of good to combat the darkness.

earth and air could maybe have originally been from an old magic type witch there where even more spells other than just fire and water. but this magic was eater forgotten or lost, and just a small among of mages remembered this magic. and thees magic can maybe found by the player if he/she goes arund and explores the mages worlds, some spells are in dangerous territories, guarded by savage insane mages or monsters, some are stolen by eater the “marked ones” or the Cult of Darkness.

Flag Post

I have now thought of a new mage type, kind of. these mages are technological, and have created a magic technology by using magic crystals. Why these tech mages are making technology you ask? because they lost their magical powers some time in the past and then made decided to create technology to give them their magical powers back in a way. But other mages looks at their devices as “hell’s creations” and destroys them and banished the mages who uses this technology away from their home lands into the wild.

This also made me give another reasion that mages are not allowed to make creatures by magic, because of their religion. and by making living creatures with magic is wrong and is looked as a betray to natures order, and that magical technology is a form of devil work. "Note: some of the cult of Darkness and the “marked ones” uses magical technology."

Flag Post

Did anyone even see my sugestion?

Flag Post

one u may think this is a bit to far anyway i dicided it would be a good idea to have a bom that dosent have a clear good or evil an ancient tomb is descovered but it is bieng gauded by ………. gardiens and the mages that found the tomb are killed so the great mage calles upon the six tribes to send a mage to defeat the gardiens you are one of them so once they are defeted you read some writing in the tomb which reveals really long ago their was a MAGE THAT BELIEVED THAT THE ONLY WAY TO STOP WAR WAS TO SEPERATE THE FOUR ELEMENTS YES FOUR ELEMENTS so he made a ritual to seperate fire water earth and wind but some mages thought this would only cause more war asasinated him/her half way through the ceremony so the elements were split in half instead of quarters sou need to decied to leavethe world/s as it is, reunite the elements or to complete the ritual.

Flag Post

by the way chaster and darkhenrik love your ideas but dont really think they belong in a bom

Flag Post

they deserve a hole new game

Flag Post

new news the release date for the book of dark mages:the rift is july 2014

Flag Post

we have incorpirated many of your ideas in it and there will be three new elements

Flag Post

as much as we would like to we do not have autharizashion to publish the plot

Flag Post

^Notice how the last 3 posts are from a fake that has a bonus “s” in name.

Flag Post

very observat howerver due to nobstudio having a policy for real people to give out news and inorder to inform everyone faster we have numerous accounts with slightly diferrent names due to the fact that there can not be two accounts with the same name

Flag Post

darkheinrik jesam11 is correct our ideas are huge probably too big for tis game i think we find a game or something more like what were desribing right?

Flag Post

mabey try and get the atention of a game producer and get them to help you make an entirely new game

Flag Post

This is my idea:

Book of Mages; Chapter 3: The End of Magic

Year 221
ShiverHorror of IceLand becomes the Great Mage. He restored balance to the world.

Year 225
Many magi are born by non-magical humans. Magi who are born of pure magical parents believe that they are superior

Year 230
Shiverhorror has a son. His name was Veneficium. Unlike his family of pure magi, he had no talent for magic. He was a non-magical human. This caused his family to despise him.

Year 250
The tension between Pure wizards, half-bloods, and non-magical increase. Shiverhorror has become old and weak. His son Veneficium was outcasted due to his inability to use magic.

Year 251
Veneficium became an infamous warrior.He discovered a new, very rare metal that he named ManaBane. The metal destroys a mage’s mana to deplete faster than a Great Sea mage ever could. It also can protect a person from being harmed by magic.

Year 252
Veneficium kills his father Shiverhorror using the new metal. This causes an uproar to the whole world. The Pure magi made the Pure Robes, wh believe that non-magicals should be exterminated. The non-magicals created the Hunters, who believe magic is a menace and must be destroyed. The half-blooded magi created the Peace Robes, who believe that everyone is equal and magical and non-magical should live together peacefully.

So yeah, there it is. It is a three-way battle between Pure Robes, the Hunters and Peace Robes.

Flag Post

you should be able to upgrade damages past 10
and be able to learn all clan’s specials

Flag Post

that way it would be more fun i’ve played the book of mages and book of mages 2

Flag Post

Year 221, the Black Robes were defeated and disbanded by the White Robes. Shiverhorror of Ice Land was elected as the new Great Mage. To prevent another war from happening, the Great Mage formed a non-clan city called the Republic of Mages, a city where everyone can live peacefully.
Year 223, A epidemic occur when many mages lost their magic.
Year 224,The epidemic stopped.No more mages lost their magic although mages who lost their magic never recovered.
Year 225,Many mages who lost their magic was discriminated and many of them went into exile.Those mages when they gave birth ,gave birth to non-magical offspring.
Year 226,A pair of non-magical gave birth to amon.
Year 250,Amon grew up in rage , humiliated by mages.oN A occasional when he was attacked by mage bandits we discovered he could remove their magic.
Year 255,Amon formed a order called the order of equalist,a order determinate to remove all magic from mages.
Year 258,ShiverHorror is now very old and about to die.He is unable to handle the equalist.
Year 259,ShiverHorror passes away,mages are unable to hold a great mages election in the chaos of the equalist.
Year 260 You come into the story you are able to master fire and water.You are the only one who can stop the equalists.
Maybe somewhere in the story you learn how to give a mage back his magic?
Or maybe instead of being able to master fire and water you are able to master a new element?Like lightning?Air?Earth?
Maybe by then there is new technology and equalist fight with technology or physically.

Flag Post

sorry,i suck with names.good thing i only need to name one guy.

Flag Post

sice nobstudio has a plot for BoM3 use my plot for BoM 4

Flag Post

so much fuss about bom 3…i simply asked nobstudio what they were currently doing and they are making apps i mean at there website there is a contact button simply use it doesnt get easier than that…

Flag Post

timmothy you got that of of some avatar show you copier

Flag Post

and imran how would you win you cannot harm them so how do you kill them