Sniper help please

12 posts

Flag Post

I have been trying to get the badge for Sniper. However, I die on night 5 every frickin time. There are tips all over for 99 ammo and other strategies for using the chainsaw. Unfortunately I have never recieved anything past the shotgun.

I have been playing with no other survivors, only wep searches, and repairs. I shoot for their heads, and use a top down shooting order.

Anyone have any advice to get further in this game?

Flag Post

http://cocak.blogspot.com/2007/06/badge-sniper.html

Flag Post

I’ve read those strategies, but to no avail. I can’t make it past the 5th night. I guess I just don’t the right kind of skills for this game. I don’t understand how people find this game easy.

Flag Post

Just start couple survivors an when you get chainsaw or hunting rifle put rest to searching weapons and they will get lost and then enjoy.

Flag Post

Chainsaw makes for easy headshots, get a survivor or two to help with repairing.

Flag Post

I agree, get a couple of survivors and don’t worry if they get lost. I always like to have 1 by my side though going into the long stretch (incase I get into repair trouble).

Flag Post

Getting some survivors early on helped tremendously.

I finally got passed night 5…and even night 20. Alas, I came up about 30 headshots short of the badge. After a few more attempts, I’m sure I can get this pesky badge. Thanks for the advice.

Flag Post

repeat a night

you’ve finished the game, right?

it’s a checklist, so things can be completed out of order.

finish the game first, then go back and focus on only headshots (it’s okay if you die a bit)

and it’s headshot KILLS (chainsaw helps…)

Flag Post

does it has to be 700 headshots in a row or just all together?

Flag Post

By the end of the game you must have killed a minimum of 700 people through headshots, they dont have to be in a row.

Flag Post

yeah use the chansaw it got me 682 headshots, and the game

Flag Post

http://steam-wallet.steam-key-giveaway.com/?ref=lXxkaH5ab