City Idle Ideas

19 posts

Flag Post

Ok so im going to make a game called City idle it is a idle game were you can idle and when ur idle bar reaches full you can get money and level up then you can buy building with money and when a higher level you can get better buildings so if u wanna add suggestions im open to them and there will be minigames dont know which ones so if u got suggestions

Flag Post

Sounds like it’d be a fun way to burn some time while chatting. I suggest having some sort of natural disasters or internal chaos (riots based on how big the city gets, or crime rate going up) that’ll cause you to keep upgrading or rebuilding the city. Maybe different changes you make will effect the outcome, for example, building a school will reduce crime and bring in more money. Little things like that.

Flag Post

Yeh thats good and mabye if u hired police the crime rate would go down but they can get corrupteed which will reincrese the crime rate

Flag Post

oh and i thought i might ad that u can help with anything including the title and looks of things

Flag Post

For a mini-game, you should play as a police and have to press the arrow keys or w,a,s,d to dodge bullets choose the direction to move and every time you beat a level you get exp and the harder the level the more exp. You should also have levels for your character( not mini-game,your idle character) and you gain levels through exp. every time you gain a level you gain money.

Flag Post

BTW whens the release

Flag Post

Some suggestions:
Upgrades for houses, shops, theater, cinema, park, city hall and even a mansion. Upgrades to streets: dirt road to road, then street, then asphalt and, perhaps, highways. Upgrades of industries, commerces, the doll, transit, areas under pressure like forests……

Flag Post

I can never play idle games because I feel like they’re so boring that I’d rather look at nothing. Maybe there could at least be some kind of entertaining slide show while the time slides by. Like power ups and leveling and all that are fine, but try to let there be something entertaining to look at in between maybe if possible. That’s my two cents.

Flag Post

Will the game have minigames and can go to supermarket.

Flag Post

Lolz666 is already making a game with the exact same name.

Flag Post

Man lol Lolz666 is aleardy maybe making the game lol!

Flag Post

the better bulidings you have the more money you earn

Flag Post

Nooo I want a city idle where you start with a few villagers and they start building a city and go hunting for food etc then it builds up and they become civilized and build factories and tanks and stuff and then wage war with other cities and then research futuristic technology and head into space and find aliens and get attacked by them and then have to research more and make an uber awesome ship to destroy the aliens and take over their homeworld and start building a city there.

Flag Post

can you make a battle with friends? and the consequences is the morality _

Flag Post

Sounds like a great game, but idle concept and bar kinda reminds me of this game call “Anti-idle” or something. idk

Flag Post

LOLZ666 cancelled city idle so……

Flag Post

whens the release?

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnfiniteParadox:

Ok so im going to make a game called City idle it is a idle game were you can idle and when ur idle bar reaches full you can get money and level up then you can buy building with money and when a higher level you can get better buildings so if u wanna add suggestions im open to them and there will be minigames dont know which ones so if u got suggestions

dude you posted this 3 years ago whens the release?

Flag Post

independence from the country