IJJI GOT HACKED

32 posts

Flag Post

Hello everyone, I am a huge fan of IJJI’s game A.V.A, any one else who is a fan should know that some hacker has hacked the crud outta the site and reactor. The sight has been hi-jacked, and the reactor doesnt work. It’s best to not use the reactor until IJJI fixes this.

Flag Post

nuuuuuu

Flag Post

yup, its been pissing me off.

Flag Post

yeah it got hacked by n0ths, a bunch of no life fail hackers, the leader should be called Phr34k1sh, hope they will be sued soon for this.

Flag Post

i bet they will and that some internet security agency locks their asses up.

Flag Post

I lul’d.

While you’re at it, why don’t you press charges against Anonymous?

xP

Inb4InternetSuperheroes.

Flag Post

they aren’t anonymous, they had a site, myspace accounts and stuff, they will find out who they are…

Flag Post

yup. the internet security agencies can track them through their computers

Flag Post

Hmm… They remind me of Nicholas Mafia; except they are both unintelligent and unskilled.

So, what did IJJI do to get a bunch of butthurt 14 year olds after him?

Flag Post

i don’t know, but what they have done it’s just stupid, what advantage could they get doing that?
they will be considered losers by ijji’s fans and they will be sued… it wasn’t a bright idea after all…

Flag Post

i bet they were banned for hacking the game.

Flag Post

yea, probably they were crying because of that so they had the brilliant idea to hack the site. what a bunch of losers.

Flag Post

Meh, anyone who can be taken down by a few script kiddies is pretty sad. Everyone should sleep with a network engineer at some point; just to assure immunity to hax.

Flag Post

wait, so a bunch of fail hackers successfully hacked someone? If you get hacked by a fail hacker, are you a bigger fail than they are?

Flag Post

Not even fail hackers. More like a few emo kids who set up a twenty-computer botnet for DDOS and Hydras. :/

Inb4SkriptKiddies…

Flag Post

Lol i saw that too pretty amazing :O

Flag Post

I cant belive theres already a discussion about that goin on it just happened a few hours ago haha. So glad i’m not the only one who sees that. For a second i thought i had a virus that wouldn’t let me connect to ijji.

Flag Post

[grumble] So, is there any proof that /baww/ skript kiddies did it; or is it a general accusation that n0ths did it?

Flag Post

Raises real questions about the security of the site if skiddies are having their way with them. IJJI needs to be very transparent about what happened and what they’ve done to guarantee security or I won’t be back. Nothing worse than a skiddie poking around your backdoor, lol.

Flag Post

When i went on my phone it said That IJJI have it under control And they suspected it was some guy named something juan something ill try and get the name after but its just bs

Flag Post

what’s the reason hacker hacks IJJI? i think they are mad to IJJI. and that’s there revenge

Flag Post

kinda sad… ijji should start getting prepared so this wont happen again IF they they get it back<.<. IDK WHY anyone wants to hack ijji it’s really dum your getting noting out of it. I bet they hacked while playing and got baned. xD fail.

Flag Post

i really hope they get it back so i can use reactor again :(

Flag Post

oh dude, its back up now, at least here in the East Coast.

Flag Post

How/what did they do to hack/exploit it? That’s pretty impressive that they hacked a whole mmo website :P Dumb of them though, their probably going to get into a lottttt of trouble….