Gemcraft or any other flash game TRANSFER SAVE FILE TUTORIAL page 6

173 posts

Flag Post

ok so im playin dragon’s call i see the chat.kongergate.com an theres another that says internal.kongergate.com an doesnt have .sol in it only .swf are they similiar since dragon’s call is made by a user on kg named everdream studios but there is no game name file in files im lost i use windows 7 its basically the same as u had said but i dnt knw wich file to transfer to the chat.kongergate.com file pls assist me i will be lookin into this post intentally since its one of the only games i play on there

Flag Post

ok so what sucks is i cant even start a new one how fuckin gay is that bullshit

Flag Post

how about window 7

Flag Post

is it possible to erase kongregate game save data? i dont want to have to start a new account =/

Flag Post

Cloudolius, do you mean you want all badges get cleared? If so, then no.

ZahiK, follow directions for Windows Vista.

Flag Post

Can you do this on windows 7?

Flag Post

lol

follow directions for Windows Vista

easy, it was the post right above yours.

Flag Post

Thanks i searched for this topic in general for ages ^^

Flag Post

i cant get the chat.kongregate.com folder to show no matter what i do T_T i’m currently showing hidden folders but i don’t see it. can someone help?

Flag Post

I’m running xp, and I have followed the folder tree like it has been stated, but there is nothing in the last “Random letters and numbers” folder. No chat.kongregate.com nothing! Any thoughts?

Flag Post

you have probably taken the wrong “user” folder, and that user might be the inactive one, that had never run Flash objects that store any .sol data. Check other user profiles for save files. Also check if you have disabled Flash storage at all, that is, if you want to continue a game and are unable to, then this is the case.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Thanks for the tutorial, but it doesn’t work for me. I don’t have any “armor games” folder ans the file in Flash_Player/#SharedObjects/SOME RANDOM LETTERS AND NUMBERS/ folder are more than six months (even if I played today…). It seems that my saves are erased as soon as I close any game.
Does anyone know why ?
Thank you !

Flag Post

What could you do if you play one game (kongreate) on a computer and the other one on a laptop?

Flag Post

I can’t figure this one out- I’ve moved my saved files (.sol’s) and now when I play I’m not gaining experience. I didn’t notice for the longest time until I realized I wasn’t progressing. Has anyone else had this problem? I’ve tried on multiple PCs and even tried editing the file permissions with no luck. Grrr!

Flag Post

create new shortcut on desktop or startmenu for windows and type this appdata that should take you to the file with macromedia in it.
This should work for most of you.

Flag Post

in above post appdata should be percent appdata percent (without the space between percent and appdata)

Flag Post

Thank you so much, Adobe.

This is why the Silverlight is better than you.
And this IS why HTML5 will bury you.

Flag Post

Y u no work with drag racer v3

Flag Post

This works too on Windows 7.

Flag Post

oh to make it work, download a .sol editor if you want a quick .sol editor, google minerva sol editor

Flag Post

I dont have a folder chat kongregate hoping that if i post this the folder will appear

Flag Post

Where can I find “Folder Settings”?

Flag Post

Thank YOU!!!!! i spent 2 days searching for it.

Flag Post

Does this work on like getting the save data and keep it in a USB and transfer it to other PC?