Particels Walkthrough

18 posts

Flag Post

Does anybody have hints for particels that can help me beat the 200 seconds. If so, post them here!

Flag Post

Don’t get hit.

Flag Post

Oh thanks for the help, I always thought you were supposed to collect them.

Flag Post

Always try to be in the least densely populated area. There’s really no other hints that can really be given.

Flag Post

umm….do stay in the corners for to long, be aware of the rebounds that will happen and jump out of the way. just be on your toes.

Flag Post

thanks, I just found one out. Right click and than click somewherelse if your boxed in. It would be like teleporting

Flag Post

Hmm, that would work, as long as you don’t get hit while you’re teleporting.

Flag Post

Don’t move too much. Try only to move when you absolutely have to. That way you reduce your chances of getting hitting by a great deal.

It’s just pure skill and a little bit of luck to actually get the badge. It’s hard to make any sort of guide.

Flag Post

For me, I would “go with the flow.” Meaning I would try to stay behind the movement of the majority of balls. Sometimes, this means cutting across a bunch of them as they come at you. I do NOT recommend “not moving a lot.”

Flag Post

.;

We have our ways. I personally got my badge through using my strategy, my friend.

Flag Post

He’s taking our minds over!

Flag Post

i have something a particle is added about every 15 secconds

Flag Post

Nope. Roughly they come out at this times :

3 balls : 0 sec
4 balls : 15 sec
5 balls : 35 sec
6 balls : 60 sec
7 balls : 100 sec
8 balls : 140 sec
9 balls : 190 sec

That means you survive to 9 balls, wait 10 seconds and WINZORS!

glhfkthxbai

Flag Post

You could use a graphics tablet to teleport from one corner to another when you’re about to be hit… although that could be classed as cheating.

Flag Post

ok thanks for the help i can now get in the 1 70s
ill keep trying

Flag Post

it seems as though that the balls and heading toward you just like heat seeking rockets.

Flag Post

hard game i think one thing …

RUN RUN AWAY FROM THE BALLS OF RED DOOM or you die a painful death :) lol

Flag Post

lolz