Gravitee Wars

14 posts

Flag Post

Well, not really much of a walkthrough.. its pretty simple, just upgrade your main two guys, then upgrade your sniper rifle shots, get two more guys, upgrade # of nuke shots, nuke everyone then max everything else out to get all gold.

The Awards page will tell you mostly what you need to do. It wouldnt let me get the Meanie badge till the very last, but it may work earlier for you. Just click all the main page guys in the “eye”.

This is pretty much what you get when you beat it all. Took me around 2-3 hours, idley playing. It lost all my data the first time, otherwise it probably woulda been sooner. Difficulty level is fairly low for this Worms-esque clone.

]

Flag Post

er, kong is still wack on posting pictures

http://i53.tinypic.com/33mqwdg.jpg

Flag Post

Kong is whack?

Couldn’t you just put an ! on both sides of the URL for the post?

!http://i53.tinypic.com/33mqwdg.jpg!

EDIT: Big picture. Removed.

Flag Post

Call me blind, but I cannot seem to find the setting for the ‘gravitee 1 graphics’, needed for award nr47.

nevermind the question, solved

Flag Post

The fastest way to earn money is to repeat the first level over and over again. Every time you do it, only add health, since the more health you have at the end of the level, the more money you will gain.

A tip about the meteor shower: If you aim it straight at someone, they will obviously die because of the ridiculous damage that the meteors do. However their dead body will block all the shots and only explode after all 10 hits.

But, the meteors coming from the portal do have a slight variation in direction, so if you make the line barely touch the enemy’s head, some will hit him and some will go past. To make the shots vary more, place the portal further away.

This will allow you to kill lots of people in 1 turn; my record was ~4.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hacknslash:

The fastest way to earn money is to repeat the first level over and over again. Every time you do it, only add health, since the more health you have at the end of the level, the more money you will gain.

A tip about the meteor shower: If you aim it straight at someone, they will obviously die because of the ridiculous damage that the meteors do. However their dead body will block all the shots and only explode after all 10 hits.

But, the meteors coming from the portal do have a slight variation in direction, so if you make the line barely touch the enemy’s head, some will hit him and some will go past. To make the shots vary more, place the portal further away.

This will allow you to kill lots of people in 1 turn; my record was ~4.

I just throw meteors from far awy to an area where there are lots of enemies.
I guess you can imagine what 10 meteors with a x4 multiplier are able to do. (:

The bad thing is that doing this usually ends with at least one of your guys dead. But who cares… as if the lolAI were going to beat you with its super attack aka “I walk around the planet while hopping that you suddently die of cancer”,

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tetsuo_Shima:

Call me blind, but I cannot seem to find the setting for the ‘gravitee 1 graphics’, needed for award nr47.

Call me blind, but if you solve it post how you did!

Flag Post

I thought this game was really great. I liked it much more than the golf ones. But the last level, I killed Jim, Emily, Greg, and Alison D:

Flag Post

The game is pretty easy. You’ll might want to grind between sectors 2 to 4, but the game is easy itself.

Nukes, Meteor storms, Drill bombs, mines and maybe the teleporters were proven useful for me.

Use mines by walking next to your enemy and plant the mine and retreat for safety. It’s a OHKO unless the enemy lands on another planet.

For drill bombs, they’re very useful as they can penetrated into the planet and kill your hiding enemy by sending them off to space.

Nukes are just plain useful in many ways. Use them on a planet with two or more enemies.

I find meteor storms useful too because you can literally kill your enemy anywhere! Try using it to kill multiple enemies or to just destroy a planet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlienBCN:

go to rewards, after you completed the game and it’ll say “Old Skool” it’s the one right before the last achievement. just click it and that’s the Gravitee 1 Graphics!

Flag Post

I wrote an epic guide to this game.

Flag Post

how do you make the other sector cry in gravitee wars

Flag Post

That jioge guide…Really helps me

Flag Post
Originally posted by BadCompany1916:
Originally posted by AlienBCN:

go to rewards, after you completed the game and it’ll say “Old Skool” it’s the one right before the last achievement. just click it and that’s the Gravitee 1 Graphics!

It doesn’t work. :P