Mutilate a Doll (Official Thread) page 52

1460 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by beau101023:

GIVE US ITEM EDITOR
plz :")

well then, i don’t think it’ll work but whatever.

Flag Post

could you plz put a laser sight on the sniper so we can actually aim

Flag Post

In the MAD EE we will can save and share broken objects like a cutted rag-doll?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheNABBON:

cut* ummm, that actually sounds pretty nice. i would love that as well.

Flag Post

Not sure yet. Haven’t gotten to the saving part yet (doing it last so I don’t break it along the way.)

Flag Post

So you’re going to do a “lab”? It’s joined with the item creation with imeges or it’s another thing?

Flag Post

A fun possibility: Make a shooter/platformer game that is connected to Mutilate-a-Doll: Enhanced Edition, so you can create your doll to be a kick-ass (but still fragile) fighter, pit him/her against other dolls, and make custom levels. There could even be an actual story in the shooter.

Flag Post

So you’re going to do a “lab”? It’s joined with the item creation with imeges or it’s another thing?

It’s a tool I’m making to ease my job creating objects and hopefully open a couple new doors for the users as well. Assuming everything goes as planned everyone will be able to create items with it. I tweeted a couple pictures earlier today.

It can import and export PNG files that contain metadata where object information is stored. So basically, you give someone an image file, (s)he loads it into the game and gets the item. I haven’t figured out the details yet though, so I don’t know whether or not you’ll be able to save favourite objects or import packs or anything yet.

Originally posted by GoSaturos11:

A fun possibility: Make a shooter/platformer game that is connected to Mutilate-a-Doll: Enhanced Edition

I’ve been thinking about a “Challenge Mode” but haven’t thought about the details too much yet. It’d be somewhat like what you mentioned, you’d be given tools to kill (or protect) a doll with certain parameters (no dragging, can’t destroy this, must destroy that with a sponge, etc.)
In any case, like said, I haven’t given it all that much thought, but nothing’s set in stone yet.

Flag Post

how do you use the controllable objects you spawn?

Flag Post

I cite the question from the FAQ:
Q: How to control objects / How to use Controllable?
A: You have to keymap movement keys before you’re able to move anything. They aren’t keymapped to anything by default because there’s not enough space on the keyboard.

Go to “colour/keymap menu” and then set movement keys (move up, down, left, right). I use the numbers of the keypad, in the right of the keyboard (8,5,4,6).
Check the FAQ before ask… please!

Flag Post

1: set size under 0.6;
2: spawn a breakable;
3: save;
4: load;
5: Ta-daaa: the breakable is disappeared!!
:/ why?

Flag Post

can you add pony ragdolls so us bronie haters can kill them and also can you add a computer to it aswell?

Flag Post

there needs to be a way to cut circles, i would like that.

Flag Post

I don’t understand what is happened… Really i can’t understand your last tweet Orava. I’m not a good translator and i can’t translate what you wrote xD Someone can explain what’s happened?

Flag Post

I don’t understand what is happened… Really i can’t understand your last tweet Orava. I’m not a good translator and i can’t translate what you wrote xD Someone can explain what’s happened?

0rava has decided to change the name of “Mutilate-A-Doll: Enchanced Edition” to “Mutilate-A-Doll: Enchanced”
MAD-E for short, or Maddie.

Flag Post

Thank you zeaga!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0rava:

• There will be a tutorial that will hold the player’s hand so hard that nobody will be able to ask “how to shoot guns” afterwards. NOBODY.

gaspface

Flag Post

So when do you think this will be done? cause with the combined power of my creativity and the lab…my levels will be AMAZING!(i made all 8 or 9 of the battle arenas) P.S. the new tools look good so far…the new blood is awesome..having a larger screen will be freaking awesome…and bieng able to save broken objects is SUPER FANTASTICLY AWESOME! cant wait

Flag Post

Flag Post

JEDI FORCE!!
    CARTOON DOLL!!
    ECHO…Echo…echo..~echo..~

Flag Post

Epic screenshots lavkey4 xD I think that my Prototypes can be BIGGER than normal with Maddie. LOL I’m projecting a giant-controllable-machine of death, but with actual MaD I can’t make it. We only have to wait, and wait and wait… and wait.

Flag Post

Epic screenshots lavkey4 xD I think that my Prototypes can be BIGGER than normal with Maddie. LOL I’m projecting a giant-controllable-machine of death, but with actual MaD I can’t make it. We only have to wait, and wait and wait… and wait.

AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Aww man i cant deal with that xD
    TheNabbon? did you make all of the high rated prototypes with lightsabers?

i shall take more photos cause im bored mini letters

Flag Post

Got some more photos
    HEADSHOT!!
    Took a picture of all my levels just so you know who i am :3
    Oh no!
    AHHHH!!
    I think he lost the fight…
    GLOWING BLOOD!!!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator