1460 posts

Flag Post

SOME of my levels

Flag Post

this is how to make glowing blood:

Flag Post
Originally posted by lavkey4:

So when do you think this will be done?

I’m hoping to be done at some point in the fourth quarter of the year, but really can’t estimate a more accurate time. There’s simply so much to do.

bieng able to save broken objects is SUPER FANTASTICLY AWESOME! cant wait

I’m not sure about that yet. I’ll definitely try to make it happen, but can’t quarantee anything yet. Haven’t touched the saving part yet, going to get the actual creating of items working first.

Flag Post

We have to wait from3 to 6 months… I’m going to be crazy!
Sure Lavkev, I created that prototypes. WOAH! My prototype A1 is now Fourth! Last time I see it was on 50th position. LOL I must thank all people who voted my prototype.
I’ll try to make another prototype… Mmmh…

Flag Post

Orava, what about a grid option? My prototypes sometimes took forever because is difficult find the centre of a object or because I can’t find the right position for a breakable. With a grid we can be more precise… Is it a good idea?

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/0rava/mutilate-a-doll?level=543838

I tryied to make another prototype but it isn’t very good. It’s called A2 (a lot of fantasy) and is inspired by an UFO. Next time I’ll try to make it better because is VERY delicate and VERY unstable. A bit shoddy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheNABBON:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/0rava/mutilate-a-doll?level=543838

I tryied to make another prototype but it isn’t very good. It’s called A2 (a lot of fantasy) and is inspired by an UFO. Next time I’ll try to make it better because is VERY delicate and VERY unstable. A bit shoddy.

you can say that again :| it wasnt very good xD but i still rated it 5

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0rava:

So when do you think this will be done?

I’m hoping to be done at some point in the fourth quarter of the year, but really can’t estimate a more accurate time. There’s simply so much to do.

I’m not sure about that yet. I’ll definitely try to make it happen, but can’t quarantee anything yet. Haven’t touched the saving part yet, going to get the actual creating of items working first.

YAAAY!!! once this is out im going to make the biggest baddest most awesome battle arena EVAH

Flag Post

Lavkey thanks for rating my level 5 stars xD I’m trying to make another one now… But cannot finish that today.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/0rava/mutilate-a-doll?level=544047

Lol crazy flying shredder. Isn’t a protoype… is too crazy xD

And i voted the most of your arenas… but nothing happened D: I think only 1 vote cannot affect the actual rating…

Flag Post

Orava, in the Lab we will can make graphic parts? I mean part of objects that can only can see and don’t touched by other objects, like the internal part of the cannon.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/0rava/mutilate-a-doll?level=544047

Lol crazy flying shredder. Isn’t a protoype… is too crazy xD

And i voted the most of your arenas… but nothing happened D: I think only 1 vote cannot affect the actual rating…

trust me it affects it…just once the views get bigger it doesnt do much :P but thanks anyways

Flag Post

Orava, in the Lab we will can make graphic parts? I mean part of objects that can only can see and don’t touched by other objects, like the internal part of the cannon.

then i could make epic backrounds and secret doors….SO IMPATIANT AHHHHHH

Flag Post

dont try to make broken objects bieng saved…cause you can just use the lab to make all the peices you need right?

Flag Post

Yes lavkey… That’s right. I’ve don’t thought at that possibility… xD

Flag Post

I was thinking about a shield to create with the Lab… This is what i think: The extreme sides of the shield are only graphic but the middle of it is concrete so the bullets and the swords stop it only in the middle, like a 3d shield :D
I made a sketch (i made it with paint in 2 minutes sorry for the horrible image xD) for explain better.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-2iobKyLQMGg/T_LSgtYLvCI/AAAAAAAAAAs/kAf8NkVSPuM/s912/shield%2520idea.png
I hope it can explain better what I wrote…

Flag Post

I was thinking about a shield to create with the Lab… This is what i think: The extreme sides of the shield are only graphic but the middle of it is concrete so the bullets and the swords stop it only in the middle, like a 3d shield :D
I made a sketch (i made it with paint in 2 minutes sorry for the horrible image xD) for explain better.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-2iobKyLQMGg/T_LSgtYLvCI/AAAAAAAAAAs/kAf8NkVSPuM/s912/shield%2520idea.png
I hope it can explain better what I wrote…

nice picture xD

Flag Post

im going to make a new series BOBBY THE BLOCK ADVENTURER!in the enchanced edition because i could make like indeana jones temples or something and you survive all the traps in the room! or battle areas where he has to battle something! its gunna be SO AWESOME! controllable BOBBY

Flag Post

so check out the teaser i made here>>> http://www.kongregate.com/games/0rava/mutilate-a-doll <<< hope that works

Flag Post

Cool idea! BOBBY too is nice xD

Just now I see your Prototype A v2.0. Really good :D faster lightsabers make kill faster xD

Flag Post

Cool idea! BOBBY too is nice xD

Just now I see your Prototype A v2.0. Really good :D faster lightsabers make kill faster xD

thanks . i tryed

Flag Post

@TheNABBON love the new prototype A3 looks great _ only 1 problem…the sabers sometimes hit into each other :|

Flag Post

@TheNABBON love the new prototype A3 looks great _ only 1 problem…the sabers sometimes hit into each other :|

Tried to de-bug it… Is ok now?
I don’t know if it’s ok because i don’t saw the bug in other test…

You’re Bobby is now 1st in rank!

Flag Post

And another thing… How do you make that weapons so fast like “Mega Sniper” and others?

Flag Post

And another thing… How do you make that weapons so fast like “Mega Sniper” and others?

on the right side menu there is a “lag” function which increases how many bullets persecond WARNING: adds more particals also so change particals to 0.01 or you will mega lag from all the blood!