Mutilate a Doll (Official Thread) page 54

1460 posts

Flag Post

Maybe weapons could shoot automaticly? like this fail dragon looking thing fighting bobby! i would like it to shoot flames all the time while moving bobby:\ maybe this could be added as a setting in the enchanced edition?

Flag Post

is this what the rest of the forum will be?

Flag Post

We are trying to keep alive the Thread but we are only 2… Orava is busy, I don’t ask him stay active in the Thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Laendude:

is this what the rest of the forum will be?

well seeing as nobody else is contributing to this forum….yes

Flag Post

i’ll keep the Thread alive to. STARTING NOW!

Flag Post

Lol I tryied to make a surfboard… Until here only FAILURES

For consolation i killed the ragdoll in a new style xD

Cannon + Shift+t= EPIC WIN!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/1E8ASHE8YUJ2IJISUDjByyQh3eSzGpVmyuJzKfoc9Fc?feat=directlink

Flag Post

Maybe there could be a big list of items that you could import into the lab for your creations.And also be able to add to the list (Example: You could access a menu that gives you a big list of items like a Square…you click on it and your able to edit a square in the lab…you change it into a triange and it goes to a pending menu where 0rava or somebody will seperate the not-needed ones from the good ones! if they say yes it goes on the list if they say no then it gets terminated from the pending list) and you can save items to use in your level.

Flag Post

hope you understood that ^^

Flag Post

I hope cd (city destroyer) becomes a game because its cool and stuff. Also, my friends Lebouche and Halolover1 did a few cd levels, (they did credit and i told them they can do that) and i’m on the fourth part of the series now! Also i have made the names for the things you can put: Barbells will be called big towers; Dumbbells will be called small towers; Dumbbells at [0.4 size] will be called houses; dumbells [at 0.2] size will be called doghouses; ragdolls [at 0.1 size] will be called people; planes will be made of two jet engines and a small s wall will be planes; other users can make their own cd levels. I WILL LOVE IT IF THAT HAPPENS!

Flag Post

like make a giant city and just mess around with it?

Flag Post

i could start making a list of people who copy me . everytime somebody does i will add them to the list:
•Personality_
•leonyss

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0rava:

Some people seem to have misunderstood how exactly the ‘Lag’-property works.

It’s not some magical switch I’ve implemented that directly reduces/increases lag somehow. It’s simply a set of modifications (most of which could be done using normal menu values, but also a few other things) that I’ve noticed to help with the lagging a bit.

Also, note about the values: changing it to 0 is not suggested and will probably even disable something on the list below. And on the other hand, very high values will probably mess things up as well. It was originally intended to be a toggle between 0.5 and 2, other values might, and probably will, break things.

Things the Lag-value affects:
- Weapon fire rate
- Amount of randomcut cuts
- Maximum amount of particles on the screen
- Maximum amount of objects on the screen
- Size of smallest object you’re able to cut
- Size of cut
- Amount of blood
- Engine iterations* per frame
- Speed of game
- Time bullets remain on screen

*The more iterations you have, the more accurate collisions and joint handling will be (Which is why ragdolls are all wobbly on lower Lag-values.)

For “TheNABBON” what lag does

Flag Post
Originally posted by lavkey4:

yea something like that. but cd really needs to be a game.

Flag Post

meh…maybe.. your example you made didnt look very impressive :D i’ll try to make one!

Flag Post

meh…maybe.. your example you made didnt look very impressive :D i’ll try to make one!
eh, i’d expect better if you saw what i put(barbells and Dumbbells) and we need a radio to listen to music like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=VhU7DtqSCE0&feature=endscreen

Flag Post

Last Orava tweets about item packs seems PERFECT and cool. Especially the part of non-copy if you don’t want make it

Flag Post

Make our own item packs O_O… i think i just died

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4yekval:

Maybe there could be a big list of items that you could import into the lab for your creations.And also be able to add to the list (Example: You could access a menu that gives you a big list of items like a Square…you click on it and your able to edit a square in the lab…you change it into a triange and it goes to a pending menu where 0rava or somebody will seperate the not-needed ones from the good ones! if they say yes it goes on the list if they say no then it gets terminated from the pending list) and you can save items to use in your level.

It’s a good idea, but if they ALL went directly to 0rava or somebody, there would be way to many creations for him to go through in the hours that they’re on. there could be a ‘user created weapons’ along with the levels, that way we could look through them and rate them, then once in a while they MIGHT look through them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by likeanonion:
Originally posted by 4yekval:

It’s a good idea, but if they ALL went directly to 0rava or somebody, there would be way to many creations for him to go through in the hours that they’re on. there could be a ‘user created weapons’ along with the levels, that way we could look through them and rate them, then once in a while they MIGHT look through them.

True…it would be a good idea though :P

Flag Post

please tell me their is a painting tool. I would love to change specific things instead of entire objects.

Flag Post

in enhanced version can you fix that glitch where the big human starts flying and can you set the toughness of ragdools too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by twins1970:

in enhanced version can you fix that glitch where the big human starts flying and can you set the toughness of ragdools too?

that “glitch” also works on the smaller ragdoll…what do you mean by toughness?like how many hits it can take before dieing?

Flag Post

i don’t care, i just want an update!

Flag Post

I hope you can control ragdolls in enhanted

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jbunton:

I hope you can control ragdolls in enhanted

you can control ragdolls in mutilate a doll now.