Mutilate a Doll (Official Thread) page 55

1460 posts

Flag Post

So 0rova (on twitter) tweeted about a new pixel lab…somehow you make a pixel form on an 16×16 platform and you can make that your blood! (Ex. i if i draw 8-bit mario…everytime the ragdoll bleeds little marios will jump out!) pretty sweet! here is the link he posted

Flag Post

AH! I’m imagining little marios jumping everywhere in the room. You have a lot of cool and funny ideas Lavkey4 xD

Flag Post

i’d make tetriminos come out all of them, just to show i play tetris or something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheNABBON:

AH! I’m imagining little marios jumping everywhere in the room. You have a lot of cool and funny ideas Lavkey4 xD

yea my head is bizzare O_O

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Why if I shoot a breakable with a minigun the projectiles go trough? Is there a thing to have more frames per second? … Or something like this…

Flag Post

Looking to gather some feedback about Mutilate-a-Doll so I can get some thoughts on paper for MaD: Enhanced. Please PM me about anything you can think of.

Flag Post

what does lag do? xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by ymmasthelost:

what does lag do? xD

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3/topics/124600?page=47#posts-4796686

Flag Post

would be nice to gut the ragdoll with just cut into the body :D

Flag Post

Making weapons that are all one prop, changing the colors of singular props, stabbing (iff possible), map scaler, more objects ( more weapons, like airmines, sticky bombs, maybe a nuke) multiplayer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by R0ck4x3:

Making weapons that are all one prop, changing the colors of singular props, stabbing (iff possible), map scaler, more objects ( more weapons, like airmines, sticky bombs, maybe a nuke) multiplayer.

what are you saying about making weapons one prop? like having no lines in them?

Flag Post

My first note: This is going to sound weird, however, i cannot get this out of my head. I slam a hammer into a mans had, throw shuriken and breakables i hand cut into spears, very thin, but extremely effective, and impale the man into the wall, and repeatedly beat blocks into his face. His body doesn’t do much besides bleed, break apart at the joints, or turn into blood itself. could you enable objects, and people to crack? Rather than just implode or bleed until it disappears. (just a hint on something i’d like). ;)

Flag Post

me and a bunch of others agree on having a beta release for MaD:enhanced… THE WAIT IS KILLING ME !!!

Flag Post

I imagine people that I hate when I play that awesome game, like maybe … the smoker who lives in the condos next to mine, the OTHER smoker who lives in the condom next to mine, my psychiatrist, president Monti, the smoker who lives in the condos in front of mine, Eminem, Lady Gaga, mayor Cosolini, Denis Flora…

Oh, and btw I set my dolls to unbreakable state, so they suffer forever … well … not really forever, just as much as I want them to suffer!

Mutilate-a-Doll rocks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ConnerS8:

me and a bunch of others agree on having a beta release for MaD:enhanced… THE WAIT IS KILLING ME !!!

There’s so much unfinished and some stuff that is even broken currently. Also a truckload of debug settings in place currently that nobody but me would probably be able to decipher.

There might be a beta at some point, but currently it’s just too raw.

Flag Post

you should take weapons and turn them in to what you would like them to look like. Also, it looks pretty good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lemawesome:

Next update? and can you fix the floating upper half of the new ragdoll glitch?

It’s not a glitch the ragdoll is going to heaven.

Flag Post

Mmmmh, I think it’s a bug. Because 0rava fixed the same thing with the ol’ simple ragdoll (making legs VERY heavy so they can’t fly around xD). And even if you cut the ragdoll in two parts sometimes it stay alive, suffering for a lot of time… Muahahah.
However, I think 0rava will fix it in Maddie, actually he’s working on it.

Flag Post

i would like to know some commands n the console

Flag Post

@TheNABBON

The body floating with Stabilise is definitely a bug. Since there’s no simple way to make dolls stand upright using joints (think human muscles), there is upwards force applied to the body parts individually… With no heavy legs connected to the torso, it floats up.

Stabilise is currently completely removed in Enhanced, as I’m planning a complete overhaul on that front. Not sure how it’ll turn out, but at the very least it shouldn’t have floating bodyparts.

@AdmiralKirk

There’s a link in the FAQ (and there’s a link to that under the game.)

Flag Post

Mmmmh. I was thinking if a timed/controlled bomb was possible. I mean a bomb that explode after a tot of time or one that explode with some sort of trigger. A bit too complex maybe? xD

Flag Post

Just a quick question, you know inside the properties section, there’s a property called “Controllable” and I have no clue what it does! can someone tell me what it does!?