Mutilate a Doll (Official Thread) page 57

1460 posts

Flag Post

i keep saying. press enter, go to movement, see if they are keymapped and spawn an object and move it with those keys. there is also a tutorial thing.

Flag Post

0rava,I have a suggestion:Upgrade guns! To get an upgrade of a gun,you hold Shift while pressing the key to get it. Same with firing it.
Pistol’s Upgrade: Revolver. Has much more powerful bullets but fires slower.
Shotgun’s Upgrade: Sawn-off. Shoots a lot more pellets but the spread is a lot worse.
Assault rifle’s Upgrade-Machine gun. More powerful bullets and nearly as fast as the minigun.
Grenade launcher’s Upgrade- Bazooka. Fires (small) rockets instead of grenades,slower to fire but more accurate.
Sniper’s Upgrade-Sighted Sniper. Same as the sniper except it has a laser sight on it.
Flamethrower-Propane thrower. Throws a lot more fire but has a lot greater spread.
Minigun-Piercing minigun. Each bullet is upgraded to Sniper strength but it fires a bit slower.
Cannon-Fire cannon. Everything fired out of a fire cannon is explosive to a small degree(I’m not sure if this’ll be too hard to implent,if not,just make everything that goes in it have the “Explosive” quality)
Harpoon gun-Grappling Hook. The grappling hook fires a harpoon on a rope. When you press fire the second time,the gun and anything attached to it is drawn in to the hook.
Laser Gun-Super Laser. The game already has this-hold Shift while firing a normal laser-but I suggest making a new gun for it.
Nailgun-Tranquilizer Gun. Shoots darts at a slow rate.These darts,when touching a ragdoll with their point,make him slowly lose his stabilizing if stabilizing is on.Basically,the upwards force slowly becomes weaker until vanishing completely.
Easter egg: How to make a Buzzsaw: Place 3 gears on top of one another. Touch a ragdoll to them. Watch the ragdoll magically dissapear and blood appear in random places all across the room. It’s rotating incredibly fast-at 0.0000000001 time it STILL is rotating at what appears to be the maximum displayable rotation.Something cool is that breakables will not break if their long side is put on them unless they are pushed decently hard.
A second easter egg: hold SHIFT while pressing 7 on the num-pad and you get a super-secret control box. No one has ever mentioned this before so I thought I would.

Flag Post

If no one suggested it before, I do it now :D
Defibrillator.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheNABBON:

If no one suggested it before, I do it now :D
Defibrillator.

OMG yea it zaps them.

Flag Post

Every time i click, my selected item appears, a can’t stop it help

Flag Post

You probably pressed the Caps Lock button on your keyboard. It, perhaps, spawn the item selected every time you click on the screen. Just press another time the Caps Lock to return at normal situation (it’s the button just over the Shift).

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerguy75:

no, this is not a facebook wall, you don’t put pictures.

Flag Post

Can anyone help me?How i make one ragdoll dont break?Like,i want to make a controllable and unbreakable ragdoll,like a robot,but i dont found any option that can make the ragdoll unbreakeble.

Flag Post

Looks interesting. Trying it out now :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DjPenguinLOL:

Can anyone help me?How i make one ragdoll dont break?Like,i want to make a controllable and unbreakable ragdoll,like a robot,but i dont found any option that can make the ragdoll unbreakeble.

ragdoll breacks unchecked? contact events unchecked?

Flag Post

Kong is rolling out a new feature and wishes devs to provide up to 5 screenshots of their game, I figured I’d let fans choose.

Looking for 285×190px pictures that you feel represent MaD the best.

PM me with links.

Flag Post

maybe the flames would slowly destroy the doll?

Flag Post

For the ones who didn’t see the latest tweets of Orava, I suggest to go on Twitter and read them.
He’d like to hear more suggestions about the new feature of Maddie: the environments.
Personally I’d like to see the winter: random snowflakes falling from the sky, random wind (?) that periodically changes, and things that stay near each other after a some time get frozen together, and water too get frozen. :D

Flag Post

Hello
this topic is super interesting.
But I have a query.
I’ve been using mutilate-doll http://www.kongregate.com/games/0rava/mutilate-a-doll
But I wonder if you can download the code from my simulation?

For example to see how to create an object. I do not know if you understand me: (

Thank you very much for your help

Flag Post

when was the last time someone posted something? oh yea, May 1st. um… we need more objects.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Laendude:

we need more objects.

Mutilate-a-Doll is no longer being updated, bar minor bugfixing. I am working on the sequel, MaD Enhanced. You can follow its development at Twitter

Flag Post

when was the last time someone posted something? oh yea, May 1st. um… we need more objects.

i was thinking if we can have a count down timer. like if there is a release date. can we?

Flag Post

i was thinking if we can have a count down timer. like if there is a release date. can we?

Like 0rava said, there is no ETA on the project.

IDK what that means but I have a feeling it means when it’s going to happen.

So no, he doesn’t know when it’s realesed.

Flag Post

If you want to know how to use controllable got the the key mapping then go to movement and map keys!
HOPE IT HELPED!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Godzillasrabbid:

Like 0rava said, there is no ETA on the project.

IDK what that means but I have a feeling it means when it’s going to happen.

So no, he doesn’t know when it’s realesed.

I said IF THERE IS A RELEASE DATE.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

WHENS IT COMING OUT please tell us the month

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrjoshy12:

WHENS IT COMING OUT please tell us the month

i’d ask the same thing, but there really isn’t a date…..yet….

Flag Post

Mutilate-a-Doll Enhanced demo is now available HERE.

And here is a small trailer thingy.