Mutilate a Doll (Official Thread) page 58

1460 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0rava:

Mutilate-a-Doll Enhanced demo is now available HERE.

And here is a small trailer thingy.

i have a question. will the demo get updatedor will it just skip to the full one?

Flag Post

hey 0rava in the original mutilate a doll in kongregate can you add fire and buttons so ex: i put a button cube frying pan trigger and doll as also called subject lol and then he will burn for real ME: BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!! doll: :(( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLZ I PROMISE that i give you an crown ME: I DONT CAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEE!!! plz

Flag Post
Originally posted by ricardo3333:

hey 0rava in the original mutilate a doll in kongregate can you add fire and buttons so ex: i put a button cube frying pan trigger and doll as also called subject lol and then he will burn for real ME: BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!! doll: :(( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLZ I PROMISE that i give you an crown ME: I DONT CAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEE!!! plz

wow ure sad.
and sick.
u need to see a doc

Flag Post

Now my sadism vein can finally be better satisfied with the enhanced bleeding… Stick them at the wall, cutting them in half and watching them die is much more funny now. Much, much more. >:D
And death contraptions feels a bit better with the new linking system.
Can’t wait to know what’s next on the 0rava’s to-do-list!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Laendude:

i have a question. will the demo get updatedor will it just skip to the full one?

I’m going to keep fixing all the bugs as the bug reports roll in, but I won’t be keeping it up to date with all the newest fancy stuff since it is a demo. Gotta leave something for the full game.

Flag Post

i got a Q orava dont you know when the MaD E will be made? and if you dont know whats the expected time?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cyberslash:

i got a Q orava dont you know when the MaD E will be made? and if you dont know whats the expected time?

we’ve been asking that since last year and haven’t gotten an answer yet, what make you think you’ll get an answer?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JulianP10:
Originally posted by cyberslash:

we’ve been asking that since last year and haven’t gotten an answer yet, what make you think you’ll get an answer?

Guess he got lucky, because I’m totally answering. Kinda.

Did a small writeup on Facebook.

Flag Post

How exactly do triggers work?
Are they just for decoration, or to trigger like movement?
I’m confused, post me a video on it please, and reply with the video.

Flag Post
Originally posted by famous5000:

How exactly do triggers work?
Are they just for decoration, or to trigger like movement?
I’m confused, post me a video on it please, and reply with the video.

Here an example.
They simply get deleted when something hits them hard enough. Meaning you can balance things on them, or joint things to them, and they’ll fall once triggered.

In other news, Content Week #3 for MaD Enhanced is here, the theme this time is “Melee”.

Announcement

Flag Post

i have two ideas. 1 is a windshield wiper, and 2 is a pipe

Flag Post

Cant you guys make weapons own because its easy i made a riot shotgun i this game

Flag Post

wait…did the topic die now? or is it hibernating or whatever a topic does?

Flag Post

wait…did the topic die now? or is it hibernating or whatever a topic does?

D: keep the topic aliiive!

Flag Post

Mutilate-a-Doll 2 will be launching November 1st here on Kong. Writeup on Facebook.

Flag Post

Mutilate-a-Doll 2 will be launching November 1st here on Kong. Writeup on Facebook.

:O will it blend though?

Flag Post

Some numbers about Mutilate-a-Doll summary/postmortem style.

http://i.imgur.com/rRmnqtj.png

Flag Post

Some numbers about Mutilate-a-Doll summary/postmortem style.

http://i.imgur.com/rRmnqtj.png

so, this means it won’t blend? bummer

Flag Post
so, this means it won’t blend? bummer

Guess you’ll have to wait and see. http://i.imgur.com/OnnIcCk.png

Flag Post

I would do it, but i wont time travel to November 1st because of Godwin’s Law of Time Travel. If you travel through time, the Nazis chance of winning WWII is increased by 1. Going back through time before WWII ended has a greater chance of it happening. Same goes with anyone that makes this argument longer, the Nazis have an increased chance of winning.

Flag Post

ooh1 0rava! can we use that second menu as a holiday kinda thing?

Flag Post

Mutilate-a-Doll just hit 30,000 ratings! Huge thanks to everyone who’s played and rated it over the years.

Flag Post

Mutilate-a-Doll just hit 30,000 ratings! Huge thanks to everyone who’s played and rated it over the years.

:D i also have a terrible idea! a MaD app!

Flag Post

Hooray!

Hooray!

Flag Post

haven’t seen you here for a long time nabbon