Epic War 6 page 12

779 posts

Flag Post

mode player vs. player

Flag Post

It’s Fain

Flag Post

I loved all of the past epic war games. I think that there should be more units. There are plenty now, but you can never have too many options. I think epic war 4 was better than 5. The ability to have multiple heroes at once was really nice. New units and heroes are the only things I would ever want. Just keep making more epic wars and I will be happy. I can’t wait for the next, so please make it as fast as you can.

Flag Post

there shod be more dragons

Flag Post

an online mode to customize the character and make new magic as an enemy than the head change to your computer

Flag Post

Well many people want the arrow tower back, I don’t really care, but doing so would probably please a lot of fans. I’m thinking of bring back the mana system, which making a unit would send out a squad of units as opposed to just one. Mabey add factions like dwarves, elves, orc, humans, undead, like in epic war 2, but I like the control of the recent epic war games, able to control the units, though it could do with some improvements.

Flag Post

The next epic war should bring back starting out with arrow tower, new units, ability to summon owned unit you want like in epic war 2, keep heroes because it adds a more real life battle situation, make it a little bit more modern but not too much because each game is supposedly set a few years after the last, put in a full story like in epic war 2 during each level there was an added part of story, keep the epic war 5 part where the battlefield kept getting longer each level you go as well as the bosses since that too adds a slightly more real life sense with an enemy leader; there can be many more additions as well, but these are the additions that should definitely be in the next epic war; and with each epic war there have been some improvements from the last, but the cons outweigh the pros, try to make a game where it adds the best parts of each game and try to throw out unpopular ideas

Flag Post

i hope their is it will be awsome i want their to be
more hero

Flag Post

all i would like to know is when it comes out

Flag Post

if you ask me… something that might make epic war 6 awesome is like a hero customization… like you choose how he looks, how he attacks and his stats and what he can learn.. i would also say that bringing back the castles would be nice so i can be reckless with my hero again ;D

Flag Post

i would also think that an online player vs player (PvP) would be awesome and addicting

Flag Post

Remade Epic War 3 with the earth world map ; with America, Europe, Asia, Africa. But it’s Medieval.

Flag Post

make it more like epic war 1 and 2

Flag Post

Races ! 7 Races 7 Heroes. Race Ideas : Human, Elf, Orc, Undead, Demon, Minotaur, Centaur, Draconian, (Some other race you custom by your self). _

Flag Post

ok so far the best epic wars were 3, 4, and 5. 1 had no heros and less spells. 2 was atrotious. 3 is good beause it had different kingdoms fighting each other. 4 had lots of heores that respawned and cool extras levels with different modes. 5 has no castles, no modes, the hero dosent respan, but it has cooler “epic” units. so make the sixth one best of all worlds.

Flag Post

i dont know why you want it like EW-2 because that one was the worst.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yurdina12:

i would also think that an online player vs player (PvP) would be awesome and addicting

He’s already doing this. There is no epic war 6. It’s called epic war MMO.

Flag Post

i will have a epic war 2 battle system also i like to see new units like yetis,skeleton warriors,kraken,necromancers,pirates and a revenge wave.

Flag Post

I JUST WANT EPIC WAR 6 TO BE LIKE EPIC WAR 5 BUT WITH THE CASTLE AND mabye some wyrms and underground creatures

Flag Post

Better warriors, not old ones that look different and have different names.
A map like the ones in the first 4 epic wars.
Not looking like a old cartoon, i prefered the epic wars 3 and 4 as they lokked WAY more realistic than epic war 5.
NEW charecters, i’m sick to death of Viegraff, the goblins, dwarf enginers, minotaurs, the titans: earth and water dragons and the inferno guy.
SLIGHTLY more modern concept.(just invented guns)
And longer.
it’s a long list, but it’ll pay off. TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

MAKE SURE IT’S NOTHING LIKE THE FIRST 2.
I really liked epic war 3 coz the blood dried slowly as it would, and there was another king.
I really liked epic war 4 coz there was alot of heroes that u can use and there were alot of new units Epic war 5 was UNSATISFACTORY coz there wern’t very many new charecters, it didnt show the whole field immedietly, there wasn’t a map showing friendly and enemy positions, and overall: UNIMAGINATERY.

Flag Post

If u do make it like epic war 1/2, or ur thinking of making it like that, THEN FUCK YOU!

Flag Post

EPIC WAR 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

more pepole to choose from more levels cooler guys and cyclopses devils new and old epic war to epic war 6 bigger guys srtonger guys faster guys demonds wolfs demond wolfs angel wolfs dragons spells from epic war epic war 6 look after the battle vidoes fire wolf harder levels aliens killing deadly worms 50 different heroes and 500 different minions

Flag Post

no castles like epic war 5.
more units.