Epic War 6 page 23

784 posts

Flag Post

anything thats epic lol

Flag Post

When are you going to finish making it i’m looking forward to playing epic war 6.

Flag Post

i think it should have ALL!!!!!!! of the epic war units but upgraded

Flag Post

BRING BACK THE ARROW TOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by vevalabam:

there should be three people battleing at the same time

:[

Flag Post

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas dont make it anything like epic war 1

Flag Post

more levels and more units

Flag Post

I’d like to see less of the MMO-edness that’s in Epic War 5, and more of the arrow-shooting, single player fun that comes from the original Epic War games.

Rudy is also more likely to get more kred donations when all the content is free.
We used to be able to (eventually) unlock all the units with having to spend real money/kreds.
I’d like to see that come back, personally. I understand it takes a lot to survive off income from flash games alone, but you lose fans when you change your games and push them to spend real money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Contentedmite6:

Can you please bring back Popo?

Flag Post

I THINK THERE SHOULD HAVE LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF WALKERS LIKE OFF OF THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

PUT WEREWOLFS,ZOMBIES,TIGER WARRIOR,SCORPIAN RIDER,GIANT BAT,SNAKE PEOPLE,KILLER CLOWN,TRANSFORMER,DRAGON PEOPLE,DEMONS.IN EW6 THANK YOU FOR MAKEING THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD AND I HPE YOU MAKE MORE OF THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD! NATHAN!!!!!

Flag Post

i guess i would say……. kind of RPG, but not fully RPG, onlie but ACTUALLY ONLINE BATTLES, also team online builder that a group of 5 and challenges for money items and things..

Flag Post

when you upgrade a unit it changes their appearance as well as improving stats, like goblins weapons improve and they grow bigger and beefier.

Flag Post

in epic war 6 you should be able to buy certain units and unlock rest like titans off cave of trial and some you can unlock off missions rest buy in village where you go to element temples like epic war saga you should also be able to challenge people so they have to accept and fight each other or fight cpu version of them

Flag Post

you should be able to use flying which can only kill other flying units but can attack the base and ground units cant attack flying units so its a battle between flying and ground units

Flag Post

I agree with lewistom it be awesome if they would change appearance and maybe name like changing goblins to power goblins. It should probilly cost a ton but make its stats a lot higher. It should also have to be unlocked by beating a certain level or something.

Flag Post

In epic war saga there was way too much grinding and it took like 30 minutes to unlock a new unit. Please dont make it like that.

Flag Post

I loved every epic war so far, but if you make an other one i’d prefer it to be like epic war 4 :)

Flag Post

who agrees to bring back the black knight from epic war 3? i do because it is really awesome and it is my favorite unit from ew 1 2 3 4 5 and saga

Flag Post

Personally, epic war 2 was my favourite, do I beg you to bring back the arrow tower.
And I understand that you wouldn’t want to make a remake of one of the previous epic wars, but basing it off epic war 2 would be … EPIC

Flag Post

I liked buying units(in Epic war 4/5) more than using experience.

Flag Post

i cant wait any longer its been 2 years plz make the game soon

Flag Post

zombies!!!
naga!!
and animals!

Flag Post

i think epic war 6 has good graphics, upgrades and characters. It feels good to play new versions of the game you love. The best part is enjoy the game..