Epic War 6 page 24

779 posts

Flag Post

make epic boss like :the end , lord of hell , lord of shadow from epic war 3 , and some boss to make it epic.

Flag Post

Like I have said before MAKE IT LIKE THE FIRST ONE!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

maybe , but the other need something new then look like the first epic war. but you are right , but i want it to be like epic war 1,2.

Flag Post

p.s can their be market to buy and sell items plesaese. :)

Flag Post

epic war 6 should be set in the future with mechas, lightsabers, and stuff like that

just my opinion though.

Flag Post

put a skill tree so your hero can use in battle. like you can select what spell to use in battle. if you want to or not it your choice. and your unit

Flag Post

All I ask is in the next Epic War, don’t add heroes.

Flag Post

All I ask is in the next Epic War, don’t add heroes.

learn overshire you are a epic war fan. i am too. i like epic war 1,2 ,3 maybe , 4 gruess so , 5 little disappoint , but you can’t get what you want. sometime. but thing have to change they do not stay the same. but you try to ask what you want. i am try to be trustfully.

Flag Post

i think it will be best if you could copy epic war saga and then add all unit from epic wars 1 2 3 4 5 and if the soldiers are same then just make an extra update and if epic war 6 released this year i would give 5 stars when ever i play it

Flag Post
Originally posted by 9814133130:

i think it will be best if you could copy epic war saga and then add all unit from epic wars 1 2 3 4 5 and if the soldiers are same then just make an extra update and if epic war 6 released this year i would give 5 stars when ever i play it

you know i never think about that. :(

Flag Post

Hmm…

Flag Post

also make every unit from all epic games including units from the epic war saga and also you can use black dragon that shoots out the same type of purple flames like in EW 2 but seriouusly less cartoony and more realistic like making it look like it actually happend

Flag Post

if there is heroes make it so u can control them yourself and do combo attacks by pressing like a for 1 hit then a a for 2 and more. make it like EWS like and you can be the bosses as heroes but will be expensive. i dont want to see u charging your hero by pressing assault but have units charge then use hero to control. or have units follow hero but if hero gets killed then he can revive not like ew5 where hero dies you lose

Flag Post

they should have like a prototype 2 enemy or hero that u can control or just unit of it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkness256:

maybe , but the other need something new then look like the first epic war. but you are right , but i want it to be like epic war 1,2.

I also agree to this because its fun killing but i hate the mana gather because sometimes it takes too long unless it has speed 2x 4x and also make it similar to 4 plus the upgrades i said previously the skills and new combos on pg 20 or 21

Flag Post
Originally posted by warrior123450:

I also agree to this because its fun killing but i hate the mana gather because sometimes it takes too long unless it has speed 2x 4x and also make it similar to 4 plus the upgrades i said previously the skills and new combos on pg 20 or 21

add creating your hero. what look , what he’s weapon , what skill tree , and he hp , att , def. what do you think.

Flag Post
Originally posted by newmandragon:

wait untill 5 comes out and you have played it to suggest improvements.

epic war
Originally posted by Dr_Stein:

You can never start preparing too early!

Discuss what you would like to see in Epic War 6.

epic war 6 is out and its epic war saga not epic war 6

Flag Post

make epic boss like :the end , lord of hell , lord of shadow from epic war 3 , and some boss to make it epic.

and the boss is the lord of hell until version 15.0
Originally posted by AlexM342:

epic war 6 should be set in the future with mechas, lightsabers, and stuff like that

uh all the epic wars have been in the past

just my opinion though.

Flag Post

i think that in epic war six we shuld get every enamy we face as a choce for us to unlock that way well aways have wat our enamy has and it wont be so unfair

Flag Post
Originally posted by binkythecoll:

and the boss is the lord of hell until version 15.0
Originally posted by AlexM342:

uh all the epic wars have been in the past

just my opinion though.

you never know it real epic war 6 and , not saga.

Flag Post
Originally posted by trochen:

Personally i thought that epic war 2 was the best so far. I decided this by its well thought out upgrade tree system and its characters. The card base of 3-5 was not so much relaying to the original epic war feel of the first 2 games, though they were still enjoyable to play. I think that epic war 6 should host another good graphic magic filled world of upgrades and characters and story just as epic war 2 did. But that is just one man’s opinion.

It the opinion of at least 2 people.

Flag Post

can their be 6 world – 10 mission. in epic war 6

Flag Post

The epic war games from 3-5 are amazing the 5th was the best so in my opinion they should make more because epic war is awesome

Flag Post

Epic War 6? Damn idk.

Flag Post

which has the Epic War 6