Epic War 6 page 25

780 posts

Flag Post

Well for me i suppose a live multiplayer and a 3D world where u can move left to right as well as up and down but dont make it a download, my dad wont allow that and it makes my game go slow, also make teams(like 1on1, 2on2, 1on2, 2on1) a hero with basic attacks that dont cost mana or anything, that got annoying, put a lvl system that allows for upgrades but doesnt make the players strength based on lvls, make it based on ur deck and ur skills. Heres some Ideas for heros: Paladin, Necromancer, Dragon warrior/scorceror, a goblin commander or king, or the usuall heros, honestly for me, epic war 1 and 2 were good but not that great, the idea for having to pay for every unit is annoying but a good idea and adds a challange, i would stick with that, then the arrow tower, make automatic arrow towers around ur castle in the 3D map to guard they should be strong enough to stop a early attack but not enough to block a medium sized army, and then your unit cap should be about 15 units/squads until you level up, each level adds one extra maybe two. you should get to have a few heros or champions (i like the idea of one hero and two champions) to help out just like in ‘’Epic War 4’‘. you should also rank each unit to determine how good they are. like it should say ’starter’ under the name to tell you that its a weak unit then ‘titan’ for, ofcouse, ur larger units and only one titan allowed on a team at a time if its 2on2 then there can be four titans. A secrte unit should be added to create some excitement, like maybe add some popular figure from TV or a music artist or maybe keep a really strong unit(doesnt have to be a famous person) secrete and make there only one that only one person can get but only for a certain amount of time, it is picked at random and does not go to the top player(that keeps from having the top player that stays the top from having it forever) it should be given a raffle at a certain rank, id say about 50 and ranking should be pretty tough, a kdr system too. the biggest thing i have to say(i said it before)…

MAKE A LIVE MULTIPLER!!!

so. I may have more ideas later. you dont have to use ALL of my ideas but i suggest that my ideas can be pretty good with some alteration.(live multiplayer mode MUST be added though).

Flag Post

Just had a though, for the last boss dont make him some big ass badass with a giant sword, the giants just seem to over power everything and only one unit seems to actualy have a chance but it gets taken down easily too( im talking about like giants vs giants) i mean the other bosses can be big but the last boss doesnt need to have his ass hovering over everything else, make him smaller(can still be tall so you can see him behind ur armies) and also he needs fast attacks that the last one pushes everyone(or most) in the air or back and stuns all that he hits, that is if he completes his combo. he needs to beable to change attacks when he gets lower hp and his attacks become stronger and he gets better defence, you hero should beable to stand a chance too, i mean hes not gonna beable to take half of his health away all on his own, no thatd be too easy, make him beable to actualy hurt the enemy without dying in one hit like always, because in epic war five yours were the targets and after the ‘queen of the desert’ they became useless, you could use their spells but they just couldnt get any hits on the lvl boss without dying in 3 hits, also in epic war five in later levels you had so much extra exp for EVERYTHING, make the EXP system you earn beable to go to everyting, like you only use 3 units in a fight but you have four, you can still use the exp for that other unit, or if your full of upgrades for one unite you can use the rest of their exp for the other people, basicly the exp is shared with the units that fought in the fight. units that were not in the fight should not get ANY exp. in the saga, it became annoying to master a mission, im not gonna lie, im not that good at saga i couldnt beat the boss on chapter two(although i only played for a week cause i got bored of that one) so dont add a ‘’master mission’’ effect. also add a customize hero option(the ideas for heros on what i said in my last comment were the classes, but the classes should also choose your race) i also read something about it taking place in the future… its a good idea but also add a ’’past’’ time place or make future and past units to use.in addition to a multiplayer and campaign, make a coop campaign, it seems like a good idea at the time. If you cant beat a level and dont want to waste your money on buying a unit instead of saving it for another you really want then ask a friend to help with a mission.in epic war 3 you could capture territorys which was a really good idea, after each level it got difficult, later on with the revenge waves how ever, it just became a computer tester ‘’whos computer can last the longest!!’’ . not a good idea if u have a slow computer like me (windows xp) the caves of trial should be another way to get that secrete super unit (it should be rated as ‘’god-like destroyer’’ or somthing, im not good with names. WELL if ANYONE here likes my ideas plz restate them for more of a chance for Rudy to see them, if you want to change them in a way then i wont mind.

Flag Post

lol i took most of the page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by demon61698:

lol i took most of the page.

what does this have to do with epic war 6

Flag Post
Originally posted by moed:

make it like 3 and 4 and 5. 1 and 2 sucked

1&2 sucks because you have to wait ages for mana

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thok:
Originally posted by Dr_Stein:

Discuss what you would like to see in Epic War 6.

A Match-3 Puzzle Game
A driving sim
A turn based RPG
A baseball simulator
A totally new genre that’s never been seen before and leads to actual innovation.

Of course, that was my hope for Epic War 3 as well.

baseball simulator this is war not sports

Flag Post
Originally posted by osanseviero:

There is not going to be an epic war 6, it is going to be an epic war MMO

its saga not mmo

Flag Post
Originally posted by jackpersonalman:

epic war 1-5 were all great.you got better graphics and new units as they were made.An arrow tower would be nice to have back, but you could still keep the epic war 5 game play options.you never knew what you would get next until you got it. i think that all you need to improve is graphics, the amount of unlockable units, and just put back in the arrow tower.

arrow tower sucks

Flag Post

ill try to make this one short, OK I would also like to see that you can either buy or unlock unites, buying allows for a more different army between players so the further players don’t have the same units the others will have later on later missions but I u must do it by nlocking units make each class unlock different units. That’s it for now cya l8er

Flag Post

i would like to see someone known as Edward the Strongest lich in the universe.
500,000 hp
5000 atk
magic:super Abs = absorb 500% of damage
pierce:weakness = take 500% extra damage
smash:Abs = absorb 200% of damage
slice:Abs = 200% of damage
black fog attack: sprays a thick fog so you cant be able to select units or see them for 25 seconds does no damage at all.
earthquake strike: shakes a quake that hits 20 feet wide(20 ft.=20 real earth inches)
has all the powers of the:
fire lord
blue dragon
earth dragon
and demon.
the lich looks like Unit"The End" from epic war 2 but it is high in the air instead of crawling on the ground.
i also want to see a multiplayer function. use your strength to destroy others. you can gain experience too. the more stronger the opponent is from you, the more exp you get. but works only in multiplayer mode. you can use the multiplayer to fight kids around the world. the experience depends on how low and how high you and your opponent. like if you are level 1 and your opponent is level 1000…
1000 – 1= 999. the difference in number times 10 so you get 9990 exp for 1 battle. the highest level is going to be 1000. in lvl 1 you need 500 exp to level up.in lvl 2 you need 1000 exp to level up. and so on.
your level times 500 is how much exp you need. and incase if someone hacks you cant gain more then 0 exp in your next level. and exp results happen after a battle. when you level up you only do that. after the level up, the spare exp that you have left no longer exists. so hackers get to max level in 1000 fights. wich take all day. if anyone is 1000 levels before the 50th week trial is up they are considered hackers and they have to be banned from the game again. and they get a lagban if they do it under 20 days instead of a normal ban. if they do it on the day they register then they will never be aloud to join the game (also known as a lagban) and they never are aloud to make one with another account only in the computer they got lagbanned on. but no one cant make a 2nd account with the same email address and it wont work on any computer. if someone made the address up and got the wild guess a correct way, they will not be able to play. cuz they will have to do a confirmation from there mail slot in there own way. there should be exclusive stuff. and your aloud to buy them and use them if you are the correct level of kongregate.
these are the exclusive stuff:
kongregate levels:
twice castle hp:level 5 and 3000 game cash= the castle health is twice then normal
automatic firing turret:level 10 and 5000 game cash= this smart turret does big damage at never misses.
2nd wind:level 10 and 10,000 game cash= you get a 2nd hero life if your first one died.
lucky coin:level 15 and 15,000 game cash= you gain half the winning prize if you lose instead of nothing.
power trophy:game level 50, level 15 and 20,000 game cash=triples the hero’s power and doubles the winning game cash. it also does four times as normal damage to bosses. but at the running speed is halved.
Destroyer:game level 1000,level 50 and 1,000,000,000 game cash= one hit kills all but the enemy hero,boss, etc, and the castle.
ghost summoning book:summons an army of ghost to fight for 3 minutes.(counts as a spell) they also put curses on enemies but it works for 50 seconds(a curse is enemy attack dropped by 50 damage. and defenses dropped by 100 point. all units have at least 1 damaging point left.
skeleton summoning book: everything like a ghost except it doesn’t curse. has more defense and more attack(defense is health) they also can block magic.
the evil snowman’s: the kidz put a hat on a snowman, then Christmas MAJICK! Made him Evil! then a dark cloud surrounded him and causes him to become alive. happy birth… oh wait wrong words he said DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evil snowman: Enemy boss that has 30 times as much health as a ghost. but never give up no-matter how weak he is.
Edward made him by tricking kids but hes a lich he makes anything dead or cant be alive into undead.
the evilsnoman still has a red scar on his eye.

Flag Post

I agree a necromancer hero could make it so you summon units with skill without wait if you control heros that is

Flag Post

i’d like it to be modern but not only guns but knifes, tazers and hand-to-hand

Flag Post

So, when is this going to come out?

Flag Post

dark angel

Flag Post

met anderen online mensen tegen de computer en dan met online mensen levels halen.

Flag Post

Personnally i decided the original epic war and epic war 2 were the best.The reason i decided they were the best is because of the tower’s with arrows! don’t get me wrong i stilled liked the heroes but if they combine the both this will truly be epic. also i would like to see some old units come back such as hobbits and elves and wizards. Also i like the ideain epic war 2 of different races such as elven and orc and human. I also found the idea of making different heroes was cool too. so my though is if we combined different heroes with different races it would be truly epic. Also in Alot of the new epic wars there have been complaints about having alot of exp in a guy and not enough in the other. But if you can have all exp going to anything! you could choose what race and unit you would like to put your exp in.

Flag Post

make epic war have better graphics because they suck.

Flag Post

MAYBE way more realistic the graphics should be like EW 2 and 1 and not so paperlke cartoonish

Flag Post

Better than 1 and 2

Flag Post

i think that the enemy should be able to use spells and things but not have massive bosses until the end. It would be so much better if the enemy actually is around the same level as you and didn’t just provide thousands of troops in one go. Keep the system of upgrading units from ew 4, i think that is good, and also the celestial angel from ew 4, the lord of hell, inferno, white tiger and iron fortress from ew5

Flag Post

There should be this game

Flag Post

i would want every hero to have there own skill tree that actually contains skills they can use without using mana it just a chance they will use that skill

Flag Post

and also i think all the heroes shouldnt be on mounts let some of them be on foot

Flag Post

i would like it so u can have 3 heroes 6 units quiker spawn and better upgrads like epic war 4 and epic war 5 put together so 3 heroes and the epic war 4 upgrades and more levels and spells

Flag Post

and lots MORE UNITS and make the whole thing last longer