Epic War 6 page 28

764 posts

Flag Post

Ok then, do we even know that there is going to be an Epic War 6? Or are we all just hoping fot it? Oh and btw, @warrior123450, maybe EW 5 does not have very good quality but it has been one of my favorite of EW series; EW saga is my favorite, then EW 5, and then EW 2 (What? It’s addicting lol).

Flag Post

going back to the basics like epic war 1, 4, and 2. three was just out of the whole story. along with 5 i want to see something original with just more characters, unlocks, spells, upgrades, and the achievements unlocks.

Flag Post

i like the way epic war 4 was not as much as 5 id rather have it as a battle base distoring game not kill the boss or u lose when ur big guys dies and i liked epic war 4 because the way u can get a new unit was due to paying money not unlocking them after every batter but also want to have the units upgrades

Flag Post

I also agree that it seems nearly impossible to kill boss in EW 5 without them killing u first. they do thousands of damage that kills hero in one hit. I like EW 4 way of playing because you buy units and not unlock plus you get multiple upgrades, units, spells, and heroes. EW 4 and EW saga were my favorite. but the money prices and final battles in each chapter of saga require powerful equips which cost crystals for materials. also i dont like how high the money is in EW saga cause its too much and takes too long to afford. I like the idea mostly how you control your hero in it. hopefully if they make EW 6 then u control hero. i repeat this, not sure why.

Flag Post

I think that there should be a boss after you destroy a castle or kingdom and more units and maybe unlock units after a battle and also get money to save up and get a epic unit(titan).and try to hurry up

Flag Post

I think that there should be a boss after you destroy a castle or kingdom and more units and maybe unlock units after a battle and also get money to save up and get a epic unit(titan).and try to hurry up

Flag Post

I will be playing it 24 7

Flag Post

make a super titan mixed with inferno lord a hell a divine angle and a black dragon

Flag Post

make it like your hero is like the leader of a angry mob of hell , heaven and earth but your hero only leads on of of them and there like 5 too 10 heroes and make some totally different ones but not all deferent

Flag Post

make it so you can team up with friends on boss levels and beat the crap out of the bosses

Flag Post
Originally posted by noobyassasin55:

make it so you can team up with friends on boss levels and beat the crap out of the bosses

I never through of that. good idea :)

Flag Post

Epic war 6 will be a mix of Epic war 2, 3 and 4 and he will call it Epic war 7..

Flag Post

the only thing I care about is the release date

Flag Post
Originally posted by noobyyassasin55:

the only thing I care about is the release date

when the game is coming out

Flag Post

max land unit cards: 10
max air unit cards: 8
max skills card: 8
max arrows card: 5

Flag Post

Should have a way to call in reinforcements during battle using gold or something, besides having units calls with the use of mana. So there would be a merging of the gameplay of epic war 1 and 2 with the same of epic war 3, 4 and 5.

Flag Post

make it so when you equip a accessory you cane see it on battle field

Flag Post

there should be 4 heroes and be able to use 10 units and be a unit named colossus in ew5

Flag Post
Originally posted by trochen:

Personally i thought that epic war 2 was the best so far. I decided this by its well thought out upgrade tree system and its characters. The card base of 3-5 was not so much relaying to the original epic war feel of the first 2 games, though they were still enjoyable to play. I think that epic war 6 should host another good graphic magic filled world of upgrades and characters and story just as epic war 2 did. But that is just one man’s opinion.

I agree.I actually still play Epic war 2.Try combining the upgrading system from Epic War 2,the 3 heroes at one time in battle from Epic War 4,The Story of the stage from Epic War 2,and two ideas,possibly flying units and auto turrets

Flag Post

sorry to tell you this but this topic is dating back to 2011 witch means that they might not make and suprises me that you are still talking about it i like some of the games it just its the idea for another is just dead

Flag Post

maybe make it so you can play multiplayer

Flag Post

i think epic war 6 should have all of the units from all of the epic wars (except 5) and allow you to play 2 diferent modes conquest which would be similar to epic war 3s format and campain which would be like epic war 4s format the game should also include X2 X3 X5 and X10 speed the ability to turn music on and off including sound also let you build turrents or a base defence (epic war 1) and when you buy base upgrades allow them to make your base look diferent and make flying units

Flag Post

they should add online match’s

Flag Post

The Epic War series is my all time favorite online flash game and I have played and beaten all of them, but I believe it is still lacking in some categories

-add a full screen option
-allow us to decide the attributes we want to increase; attack, health, defense, etc
-include castle upgrades such as better walls and archer towers
-also include hero customization
-bring back the trials of destiny from Epic War 3
-include flying and support units (such as a medic)

You have a great series going and I hape that it does not go down hill in the new game, please consider my advice and do not make it a play to win game, it will ruin it

Flag Post

i want more indepth troop upgrades that actually change their apperence, troops that deploy themselves after certain lengths of time, i wanna have 3 way battles, and upgrades to increase population of troops cause how has an epic army of just 100 troops epic war saga was different, but stick on same tracks as 3,4,&5.