on epic war 6 put a dragon pop 1-2-3 attack 200-500-1000 hp 2000-3600-5000

Flag Post

hero riding a dragon to

Flag Post

werewolf pop 3-5-7-10 attack 100-250-400-560 hp 300-560-800-1000

Flag Post

put a orc on epicwar 6 orc pop 4-6-7-9 attack 78-99-100-160

Flag Post

i have a idea troll size -7foot-8foot-10-foot pop-1-2-4-5 attack -100-177-300-400-500 hp -400-600-898-1000

Flag Post
spiders hp-20-30-50-70 pop-15-17-20-26 attack-10-18-20-30 giant spiders hp-90-100-150-300-500 pop-2-4-6 attack-89-100-200

Flag Post

epic war 6 moet veel cooler zijn dan alle andere epic wars tesamen

Flag Post

elemental arrows:
skull knight: fire arrow, lava arrow, boom arrow
abe mukanga: acid arrow, ballista arrow, tornado arrow
queen etheriea: storm arrow, ice arrow, blast arrow
viregraf the red: smoke arrow, thunder arrow, globe-lightning arrow

Flag Post

start menu:
new game plus
new game
continue
multiplayer mode
more games
epic war 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Flag Post

even more! ideas for units.giant monkey.t-recks.fire hound.ice hound.thunder hound.death hound(skeleton dog).demi god.volcano feedling.giant ape.here is a boss.ba-tela-su(giant war elaphant)

Flag Post

I think he should bring the arrow tower back in epic war 6.

Flag Post

el epic war 6 deberia ser como el 5 por que cada nivel que subes una carta y la mejoras como quieras de beria haber mas arqueros,no quitar las sirenas no quitar ningun soldado que te ayude desde atra asi nos costara menos y tendremos mas intriga de jugar y ber nuevos personajes y que cada nivel que haya aumentado de cada soldado que aunmente el doble esque dan muy poco y no quiteis las brujas

Flag Post

when it will released

Flag Post

max unit cards: 10
max skill cards: 7
upgrade skill, accesorry, equip/remove, exit formation

Flag Post

Whoa man Rudy is going to explode at all of this!!

Besides Rudy ain’t going to add ALL of this. Epic War 5’s amount of megabytes go over the charts!

Flag Post

Rudy should make epic war 6 harder on the extra maps.

they are way to easy.

Flag Post

level modes:
normal: easy-normal-medium-hard
extra: very hard-mega hard
trials: giga hard-extremely hard-impossible

Flag Post

More heroes all day long

Flag Post

and characters have to level up after so much exp to get a new skill like lvl 1 and lvl2

Flag Post

Guys, I’m genuinely sorry for making this thread.

Flag Post

Well Actually, I prefer more different heroes (just like epic war 4 and 5), more stages, More Cave of Trials, More Challenges, More Units, Better Quality, and Awesome skills. But if you have better ideas then it’s alright.

Flag Post

i think that one of the titans should be medusa and another (this one is a unit) is a a smoke bomb thrower and a bear as a captain ( lol ) for titan medusa there should be medusa followers to protect her and it is like a puzzle so when u have all medusa things she gets a speical attack like a wave and all units getting caught get turned to stone and crumble and units dissapear mabey a big fish ( jellyfish ) titan or unit. Rudy if youre reading this plz use theese ideas and if u do will u mention me in the game?

Flag Post

I think if Rudy makes a new titan it should be able multiple units that spawn with at full upgrade. That would be really great.
You would have to beat an uber titan to get it though.

Flag Post

i think besides lord of hell you can get a lord of lords and you can unlock EVERYTHING besids most and needs way more units combine units from 1,2,3,4 and 5 and more and needs more heros and more heros in at onec like 4 but more in battle and this to me is a awsome game

Flag Post

Nov 1, 2011 2:55am
kisember
71 posts

Quote post

Flag Post max unit cards: 10
max skill cards: 7
upgrade skill, accesorry, equip/remove, exit formation
i agree