arkandian crusade

151 posts

Flag Post

1st of all it needs a game forum

Do hev atks give larger stat boosts?

plz share recipes on this thread too.

also does getting stuff 4 ur house help w/ anything?

Flag Post

Another question: Is there a way to reduce the graphic quality?

I was kinda enjoying it, but I haven’t upgraded my RAM in like 8 years and combats were taking too long. _

Flag Post

just a comment: imo this game’s time req to progress story/get more rep shud be 1/2d or 1/4d.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I do not support the use of flamethrowers in forums.

Flag Post
Originally posted by caligula_:

I do not support the use of flamethrowers in forums.

Wait, what?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senekis93:

I was kinda enjoying it, but I haven’t upgraded my RAM in like 8 years and combats were taking too long. _

Right click → change quality.

Flag Post

Some people should post some of the recipes they find here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarryDawn:
Originally posted by Senekis93:

Right click → change quality.

unfortunately, that option is disabled…

Flag Post

minor healing potion= 1 amphibian feet + 1 wing + 1 holy water
needler (bow 1d6) = 2 holy water + 4 wood + 2 leather + 1 warp crystal

Flag Post

tip for ppl looking for great items as mages: do the spell quests even tho the spells aren’t that great the best weps up to when u get the wep from the story quests r in the spell quests.

Flag Post

the needler recipe didn’t work

Flag Post

comment on spells: IMO magical wastage, lightning bolt, and enchant weapon really suck, especially for the high mana costs.

Flag Post

The dungeon of mystery caps at 25 floors. Floor 25 is paved with gold and resources, guarded by titans, and has tons of chests with some of the best quality loot you can find (e.g. the 6d10 hatchet). Can pull almost 40k gold if you can make it

Flag Post

IMO the 1k atk stat trophy should be lowered to something like 800 or 850… cuz it would take prolly 5 hours of grinding after you’re done with the story to get to 1k, if not more, I’ve been grinding for aprox 1 hour and i’m only on 830 magic atk….

and @ syro its awesome! just got to lvl 25. the funny thing is te titans do less dmg or equal dmg to the demons…. and they don’t even have special graphics…. 5 RED CHESTS!!!!! but wtf… no mage items….

any1 else think we shud be able to keep 1 item for the next chapter? that’d be awesome!

Flag Post

anyone know how to get 60 armor? the highest i can get is 58 w/: royal guardian shield; halo of heroics; solid platemail of blocking; life wrenchers; aracidin and throne reclaimers.

Flag Post

caligula, buy some books that increase your mysticism stat. If you check your buffs you’ll see your protection stat is capped too low, which is controlled by mysticism. Once you get mysticism up high enough you should get it … if not, equip more items with bonus protect

edit also floor 25 doesn’t repopulate after you clear it once. Lame

Flag Post
Originally posted by Syro:

caligula, buy some books that increase your mysticism stat. If you check your buffs you’ll see your protection stat is capped too low, which is controlled by mysticism. Once you get mysticism up high enough you should get it … if not, equip more items with bonus protect

edit also floor 25 doesn’t repopulate after you clear it once. Lame

ty
w00t 19 trophies!

Flag Post

Can anybody post a recipe for a better weapon than the stupid Swiftbow, or at least tell me where I might be able to find one. Or also where do you get a second troop for D missions, because I can’t get past the Ill-fated Fort Quest. I have my person a archer and my one troop an archer.

Flag Post

any1 know which dungeons give the best +learning drops? (orange and green dungeons only plz, i’ve already done the reds)? cuz I’ve finished the game, but i still need the 1k skill trophy, but i don’t have any +learning items cuz i discarded them.

Flag Post

How do you craft? I bought the recipe and try carfting it, but it said fail. I thought you have the recipe and it would work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by whois_eht:

How do you craft? I bought the recipe and try carfting it, but it said fail. I thought you have the recipe and it would work.

practice makes perfect, the more u fail/succeed the higher ur sucess rate will be.

Flag Post

Anyone have any experience with mages or archers? I went melee warrior but was really unlucky and didnt find alot of rare drops. I want to replay going the good route this time and want some info on which is better….

Flag Post

I play archer; and I can generally one-hit anything I come across… Basically, archers are great if you want to take your time and complete everything.

Flag Post

Is there a possibility to merge small potions into bigger ones? And is there a recipe for making the permanent health/mana enhancement potions (Elixir of Toughening)?