Minecraft Sucks page 2

238 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

GUYS STOP PLAYING MINECRAFT IT’S JUST A RIPOFF OF MANIC DIGGER!

Warning: The ahead post may b e too smart for people with lower that 3 IQ to understand. Manic Digger was 2010. Mincecraft was 2008.

 
Flag Post

Minecraft is awesome once you discover the mysteries that are in it. Not going to spoil it for players.

 
Flag Post

There are no mysteries. Besides crafting recipes. And those are on the Minecraft Wiki.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Piros12:

There are no mysteries. Besides crafting recipes. And those are on the Minecraft Wiki.

oh but thats where you are wrong. not only are there the many mystery’s of the randomly generated world (non-falling sand, floating bits of land with nothing to support them, etc) but there are also the mystery’s of THE NETHER!

 
Flag Post

I’m making a new map. Gonna try to make a base in The Nether.

raeg tiem guise

 
Flag Post

Why am I not surprised that this was posted by exemplary… Seriously if you were smart enough to research before you post then maybe people wouldn’t call you alot of crude names (Reference to other posts). Also I think you’ll find that in call of duty and halo the levels are not unique; they’re the same every time. Get a life; quit spam posting minecraft sucks especially in threads that are for discussions on minecraft where you don’t randomly walk in and go Minecraft is a rip off of Manic Digger! Manic Digger is a cheap knock off of minecraft. It looks solid but it’s just not minecraft. Also the amount of trolling you’ve done so far I’m surprised you’re still enjoying it. Oh wait… I forgot you got upset in another post…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by btheking4:

Why am I not surprised that this was posted by exemplary… Seriously if you were smart enough to research before you post then maybe people wouldn’t call you alot of crude names (Reference to other posts). Also I think you’ll find that in call of duty and halo the levels are not unique; they’re the same every time. Get a life; quit spam posting minecraft sucks especially in threads that are for discussions on minecraft where you don’t randomly walk in and go Minecraft is a rip off of Manic Digger! Manic Digger is a cheap knock off of minecraft. It looks solid but it’s just not minecraft. Also the amount of trolling you’ve done so far I’m surprised you’re still enjoying it. Oh wait… I forgot you got upset in another post…

If you look at his profile, you will notice that he got permabanned about 2 weeks ago. I don’t think you will have to worry about him trolling you, unless he does it on an alt. I don’t see any point in reviving this thread.

 
Flag Post

why no like minecraft minecraft is fun you get to take wool from sheep and shoot creepers and get the pigs to die

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

GUYS STOP PLAYING MINECRAFT IT’S JUST A RIPOFF OF MANIC DIGGER!

Thanks. But aren’t you one of this Fanboys?

 
Flag Post

Yall postin’ in a troll thread you morons.

 
Flag Post

It’s quite nice to pass the time actually.

Quite entertaining.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by waffle_god:

Yall postin’ in a troll thread you morons.

 
Flag Post

I actually think its perfectly alright for people to post completely inaccurate facts that have absolutely no basis in the real world. And for those of you who don’t understand my humor, that was sarcasm.

 
Flag Post

Minecraft isn’t a ripoff of madic nigger. It is a ripoff of Cubelands!!!

 
Flag Post

its overhyped but its fun

 
Flag Post

lol someone is copying minecraft and putting it on the xbox. They are going to do to minecraft what notch did to infiniminer (copy the game and then add new features copied from other games)

u mad, minecraft fans?

sauce

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by debate:

Originally posted by exemplary:

All you do is run around and punch sheep. WTF do people see in this game?

All you do is _______ and ______. WTF do people see in this game?

Call of Duty sucks
All you do is run and shoot. WTF do people see in this game?

Halo sucks
All you do is run and shoot. WTF do people see in this game?

Runescape sucks
All you do is click and watch. WTF do people see in this game?

GTA sucks
All you do is run and kill. WTF do people see in this game?

LoZ sucks
All you do is run and solve puzzles. WTF do people see in this game?

Mario sucks
All you do is run and jump. WTF do people see in this game?

that my sir is completly correct don’t go dissing a game just saying oh i hit a sheep it sucks. well you know reach you get to hit running birds but i don’t see how it sucks. fact: minecraft fanboys are retarded. i hate to say and i don’t want to offend you in any ways but i could ask you what game do you play and i oculd say the fanboys especialy you are retarded. please do come with some substancial evidence ot your “crappy” fact.

learn to qoute

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

GUYS STOP PLAYING MINECRAFT IT’S JUST A RIPOFF OF MANIC DIGGER!

Originally posted by exemplary:
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

GUYS STOP PLAYING MINECRAFT IT’S JUST A RIPOFF OF MANIC DIGGER!

^this!!!

MINECRAFT IS NOT A FUN GAME LIKE CALL OF DUTY OR HALO

In your logic, Halo is ripoff of doom and CoD is ripoff of Wolfenstein

 
Flag Post

See a “Minecraft sucks” thread.

Expects Mafefe as creator.

 
Flag Post

I just have 1 thing to say to you TROLOLOLS out there, F**K YOU!
If you think Minecraft is a ripoff of Maniac Digger then you better go check youre dates buddy, because youre horribly mistaken. And I completly agree with Stefikkk when he said that Halo ripped off Doom, CoD ripped of Wolfenstein, and in that same logic, ALL TV SHOWS RIPPED OFF THE SIMPSONS!
If you think Minecraft has bad graphics, WHO THE F**K CARES!
If you think Minecraft has a boaring gameplay, download some mods to mix it up! There are millions of mods out there that will make Minecraft even funner (Its a word!) than it ever has been for you. For example, Zombiecraft, a super awesome mix of Minecraft, and Nazi Zombies.
If you think Minecraft is awesome then I have 1 thing to say, YOU ROCK!!!!!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lawlwall:

I just have 1 thing to say to you TROLOLOLS out there, F**K YOU!
If you think Minecraft is a ripoff of Maniac Digger then you better go check youre dates buddy, because youre horribly mistaken. And I completly agree with Stefikkk when he said that Halo ripped off Doom, CoD ripped of Wolfenstein, and in that same logic, ALL TV SHOWS RIPPED OFF THE SIMPSONS!
If you think Minecraft has bad graphics, WHO THE F**K CARES!
If you think Minecraft has a boaring gameplay, download some mods to mix it up! There are millions of mods out there that will make Minecraft even funner (Its a word!) than it ever has been for you. For example, Zombiecraft, a super awesome mix of Minecraft, and Nazi Zombies.
If you think Minecraft is awesome then I have 1 thing to say, YOU ROCK!!!!!

My friend, you are fulfilling the purpose of trolls, negative attention.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lawlwall:

I just have 1 thing to say to you TROLOLOLS out there, F**K YOU!
If you think Minecraft is a ripoff of Maniac Digger then you better go check youre dates buddy, because youre horribly mistaken. And I completly agree with Stefikkk when he said that Halo ripped off Doom, CoD ripped of Wolfenstein, and in that same logic, ALL TV SHOWS RIPPED OFF THE SIMPSONS!
If you think Minecraft has bad graphics, WHO THE F**K CARES!
If you think Minecraft has a boaring gameplay, download some mods to mix it up! There are millions of mods out there that will make Minecraft even funner (Its a word!) than it ever has been for you. For example, Zombiecraft, a super awesome mix of Minecraft, and Nazi Zombies.
If you think Minecraft is awesome then I have 1 thing to say, YOU ROCK!!!!!

omg I can taste the rage in this post just by looking at it

 
Flag Post

Wow, look at the necromances for this thread. Anyways… I stopped paying attention after the thing about the animals being all like the sheep. Oh, look! All the terrain is made up of the same endlessly repeating cubes just re-skinned. Oh, look! Every RPG now sucks because some enemies share sprites, just re-coloured or textured. Seriously, you can already tell the thread is for trolling. Anyone who’s going gangbusters and raging, like the Lawlwall, just cool it. Saying “to all you trololols out there” doesn’t make sense if you want to actually put up some competent arguments to change their minds. They are trolls, 90% of the time what they state/post isn’t even their opinion. O.o

The only time I reply to trolls is if they put up something I find interesting and would like to dispute/debate, even knowing that I’m fighting a troll.

 
Flag Post

People are far too easy to troll, it seems. When it comes to MineCraft.
Bravo, Mafefe.

 
Flag Post

funner (Its a word!)

No, it isn’t.
It’s either “more fun” for fun or “funnier” for funny.