Minecraft Sucks page 4

227 posts

Flag Post

Minecraft. is. AWESOME. Btw?, why does everyone keep answering this thread?

Flag Post
Originally posted by peterpoop2:

Lets make this fair
Minecraft was made in 2008
Manic digger in 2010
They both have ways to show them selves
Minecraft can get very boring but no !
I once said it sucks after my 5 mins
but did i go trough caves ?
eliminate a creeper ?
Find a slime ( i still havent >:()
find a mob spanwer ?
No !
so shut up
Then i saw crafting recipes
i found all ,, expect slime :((((((((
you can say whatever you want
all minecraft lovers get out of this gay site

We’ll leave if you promise to not Necromance days old threads.

Also, lrn2engrish

Anyone bothering to seriously try to defend MC has been successfully trolled. Only reason to post in these threads is if you’re bored and would like to fight an illogical person.

Flag Post

oh if u like jj5x5 he plays minecraft bitchs i dont think it sucks

Flag Post

guys you wont like it if you made a game and they say its sucks and then you update it and you say it still sucks notch bin working on that for 5 years now and you puting it in the bin so say sorryre to him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by the1ishere5000:

guys you wont like it if you made a game and they say its sucks and then you update it and you say it still sucks notch bin working on that for 5 years now and you puting it in the bin so say sorryre to him.

This thread sucks, and you reminded me about it’s existence. Now I have to scrub it out of my brain again. Say sorryre to me.

Flag Post

It’s not lame. Try a multiplayer server and build awesome structures. If you’re lucky, you can be an Op or Admin. And CoD and Halo players, stop playing this game, fanboys. Okay? There are a lot of fun things to do, but you don’t know what to do. So just, stop being lame. It’s freaking fun! Just try mutliplayer…Retards…

Flag Post

i think minecraft is pretty cool dude

Flag Post

mine craft is awesome who ever said it is lame probably dosent know how to play. go on multiplayer and it is fun!
]

Flag Post

why do people hate this game its a game where u can do almost everything gta all u do is kill isnt it still fun

Flag Post

I loved it, then fucking zombies…

Flag Post
Originally posted by efefaM:

you liar there are other animals.

But still, the game is terrible because all of the animals are just reskins of the sheep.

this post sucks cause minecraft is awesome ya you suck cause it rules

Flag Post

minecraft is awesome

Flag Post
Originally posted by SnoozerBear:
Originally posted by peterpoop2:

Lets make this fair
Minecraft was made in 2008
Manic digger in 2010
They both have ways to show them selves
Minecraft can get very boring but no !
I once said it sucks after my 5 mins
but did i go trough caves ?
eliminate a creeper ?
Find a slime ( i still havent >:()
find a mob spanwer ?
No !
so shut up
Then i saw crafting recipes
i found all ,, expect slime :((((((((
you can say whatever you want
all minecraft lovers get out of this gay site

We’ll leave if you promise to not Necromance days old threads.

Also, lrn2engrish

Anyone bothering to seriously try to defend MC has been successfully trolled. Only reason to post in these threads is if you’re bored and would like to fight an illogical person.

i agree

Flag Post

T-t-t-riple post!!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Minecraft sucks. I only play the ORIGINAL game that Notch STOLE FROM, infiniminer.

Flag Post

He didn’t steal, he borrowed the idea and decorated it with flowers, literally

Flag Post

you do reliaze that manic digger was made AFTER MINECRAACK RIGHT?!?!

Originally posted by MrSalvador:

GUYS STOP PLAYING MINECRAFT IT’S JUST A RIPOFF OF MANIC DIGGER!

Flag Post

May i just say that this thread completely WINS?
Minecraft is a awesome game tbh, but you guys just fell in the trap, and I think such a good trollfeast needs to be revived.
/necromance thread

Flag Post

Minecraft sucks.

+1 to OP.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

if u dont know how to play the game just back off!

Flag Post
Originally posted by xraptorsee45:

minecraft rocks! the only thing that sucks is your pathetic retarded face HAHAH!!!

Minecraft is a terrible game and it has a terrible community.

For proof of the minecraft community being terrible, please read the two quoted posts here, and then read most of the other pro minecraft posts in this thread.

For proof of Minecraft being a terrible game, please consult a dictionary and look for the word “opinion”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Private_Pigface:

minecraft rocks! the only thing that sucks is your pathetic retarded face HAHAH!!!

Minecraft is a terrible game and it has a terrible community.

For proof of the minecraft community being terrible, please read the two quoted posts here, and then read most of the other pro minecraft posts in this thread.

For proof of Minecraft being a terrible game, please consult a dictionary and look for the word “opinion”.

Just because the people who support MC here are dumbasses, doesn’t mean the whole lot of us are. If you went and actually checked the forums for the game, you’d see that it’s much better than this. Also, Raptor has a point, sort of. I think he was meaning that if you haven’t played the game, you shouldn’t be dissing it. That or he’s saying that if you suck at the game, that’s not the game sucking. The first post, however, is completely idiotic and troll like. IF none of this gets to any of you guys, then I have one comment. Hater’s Gonna Hate.

Flag Post

This thread is amusing.