Arcuz 2... page 2

49 posts

Flag Post

Why this game is not in Kongregate?

Everything is easy once you maxed your tornado and if you bring always a few defese, berserk & attack potions

Flag Post
Originally posted by PapaBear518:

There seems to be some flaws with the game that still need to be worked out…
1) Djinn’s lamps have never given me anything (I’ve pumped money in over 20 of them….)
2) the Enlightenment ability claims to give additional CP (maybe it means AP?) but I haven’t seen any noticeable difference,
3) equipping your teammate with Armor etc doesn’t seem to affect their stats at all
4) I’m lvl 23 and can’t beat the first guardian (the minotaur) but there is no way to retool my char to see if something else works

Those are just a few things I’ve noticed… otherwise, a pretty kick-a$$ game (frustrating as hell though)

papa bear it gives Critical Points <CP

Flag Post

I cannot enter the room to combine crystals with armor or weapons as you could do in the earlier Arcuz games. No matter what I do I go to the potion room. Is that a bug, am I missing something or does that ability come later in the game? I’m level 18. Any advice, best guesses or opinions would be very much appreciated.

Flag Post

which one is better fire ice poison or thunder.

Flag Post

Regarding fire, ice, poison or thunder, my preference would be thunder, by a wide margin.

Flag Post

I know I am Resurrecting a kind of old thread, but I thought that you could use the trial stones until your level was 5 over the trial stones level. Thanks for all the help, I’ve almost beaten the Minotaur a twice after restarting three times to reasign skills.
:( Ty anyway all of you especially fuzzy cat.

Flag Post

im just wondering, where do you find dual wields?

Flag Post

arcuz 2 is out on funnaut.

Flag Post

why is the enemy armor really strong and self repairing and all u get is some shitty armor that takes off a bit of the enemies damage which is hard to believe as there attacks are still powerful real starting to piss me off these armored enemies

Flag Post

Things I learned playing with infinite gold…

1. Dual-Falchion doesn’t actually require two falchions to work.
2. If you have an axe and shield, switching the shield for a falchion and back will make your axe swings as fast as a falchion. You have to switch them every time you level or continue your game.
3. Using a town portal causes all shops to reload.
4. Item composition. Compose an item with attributes until the compose reaches 0. Then start using the three stones to go from level 0 to level 1, and so on. Keep doing this until you fail. The compose number will now be -1. Oddly enough, this causes all future +1 attempts to AUTOMATICALLY SUCCEED. (Although… that would require six of each stone… for each item you want at +5. So good luck on that.)

Flag Post

You don’t need to be playing the hacked version of the game for any of this to work. And about #4, Gran’s always got at least one +2 item, sometimes some blue ones (Starting compose of 6), and on rare occasions, a blue +2.

Flag Post

im on the 3rd guardian and cant do much damage without dying. im level 48 with
strength-124
agility-68
constitution-103
luck-82
i got 23% magic resistance. do i need over 100% to be fully resistant?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Why you remove my post?

Flag Post

i have already kill the ballor the first time.This game is easy. i use axe with ice and i have obtained 10 gold and 3 violet items from tne dijjin. in all my encounters with the double head i had win them. i have 132% of magic resist.

Flag Post

this is not my idiom i am from argentina. if had an error tell me,please.

Flag Post

i am in level 75.my stats are:
strength: 201.1940-2589 damage
agility:171.438+1354. 29%+11% chance to block
constitution:180.8499/4997
luck:66.16% chance to critical hit.

Flag Post

my magic resist is a bug. yesterday was 33% and today is 11%

Flag Post

When is “Arcuz 2” coming out on kongregate?… I have been waiting like for months. :(.

Flag Post

Actually i have gotten something from the Djinn lamps, a Lightning sword which is actually awesome, but in any case, it seems to be Really hard to get the treasure, but what confounds me is the Trial stones. Any clue to the trial stones?

Flag Post

The most interesting thing about dual wield is that it is merely a boss killing build. Get the charge attacks and when there is an opening attack three times and hold the button. Time it right with the attack halo and then attack again after the charge attack triggering your cross slash and it acts as though you are still doing the charge attack. You will hit for an ungodly amount of damage. I went up to the minotaur and found this out by accident. The damage out put was 20456 for the Charge/ fourth slash and the cross slash hit for 20657 and 20010.

Flag Post

@Meloa
Combine them with one of the 3 Improvement Stones and you get a portal. With this portal you can access a short dungeon in which you will fight “Shadow I”. After this battle, it will give you 1 awesome equip and the portal to the next dungeon. This goes on till you defeat “Shadow IV”. Every Shadow gives you one more equip. You can only have access to Trial Portals if your level is just Trial Level +3.

Flag Post

Almost forgot why I was here: Can someone tell me what Bracelet Anna gives you as present? I only know Soul Necklace and Drake’s Ring.

Flag Post

have you tryed Hurracane to dodge shadow’s strongest attack