Request a Translated Guide!

13 posts

Flag Post

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

A place to respond will be designated soon. This is because I want to keep load times down and 50 kajillion post doesn’t help.

This threads intended purpose is to assist the Request a Guide Thread© (yes I flippin copy righted it). Yes, it is

true that the majority of our users speak English and that this will be the normal throughout the beta period of Kongregate, and further to its release and its inevitable end.

But there are many users on kongregate who speak English in the forums and chartrooms as their second language.

And I would like to make it so that they have this option to read a translated guide in the native tongue.

Other important reason for translated guides include the potential of attracting more people to kongregate. Divesity here at kongregate, and perhaps a broadening Kongregates E-location to extend outside that of only English speaking zone.

Besides the fact that the name was created in Vain of Gregs name (Kon*GREG*ate…jk Greg…Or am I o-0), It also shares its likeness with the word Congregate Def. To bring or come together in a group, crowd, or assembly… And we should be able to do just that…for EVERYONE.

“Come One Come All Kongregate!” (I have no Idea who coined that phrase first, but I’ll give credit to what the Kong-staff tell me too)

Flag Post

Chinese

Flag Post

Spanish

Flag Post

German

Flag Post

French

Flag Post