[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] a really weird clue

19 posts

Flag Post

this game is totally awesome, but, why it the best on kongregate?, i and others think other games are better than this, vote if u agree :)

Flag Post

1) There is no “vote” in the forum…
2) There are a hundred threads like this out there, look around before you post
3) This is you personal opinion. This game is No. 1 because more people disagreed with you then agreed with you. Deal with it.

Flag Post

he meant just say i agree in the forum i assume
and yes it’s a personal opinion of his
but he’s right
people only vote 5 if they like and 1 if they don’t, and a huge majority of people seem to love tower defense games x.x
you needn’t be so rude to him. he can post whatever he wants >.>

Flag Post

I Also agree. Great game, but no better than Protector or even Bloons 3 (maybe)

Flag Post

Gemcraft 1 (not chap 0) was no.1 on kong for ages and it was the most played game on kong

Out comes a new game .. think it was upgrade complete… people changed there votes on gemcraft to 1/5 and voted that 5/5 …

even though at that time it only had like 10k plays…

really by it being on top the only way for it to NOT be on top is for another game to come on kong happen to get higher and well the game also be a very good tower defence and bam this will drop far down

Flag Post

I agree with chainsofice, because I don’t really liked TD games. Action games are better, since the Kongregate mixes all category of game into “Highest Rate” section, I think Toss The Turtle should be No. 1.

Flag Post

it seem that rebuild will take the throne.It scaling up pretty fast

Flag Post
Originally posted by sonicspin:

it seem that rebuild will take the throne.It scaling up pretty fast

Yeah, I think Rebuild is also worth No. 1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boreeas:

1) There is no “vote” in the forum…
2) There are a hundred threads like this out there, look around before you post
3) This is you personal opinion. This game is No. 1 because more people disagreed with you then agreed with you. Deal with it.

hey if you like fine but let us have our forum. REBUILD KICKS @$$. Also there’s at least five hundred threads saying how great it is so make sure you actually know what your talking about next time.

Flag Post

Strange discussion. I always thought what gets a game to the top was voting 5/5, not saying another game just doesn’t deserve to be there. And does it really bother anyone that the game with the highest rating is in the highest rating part of the site?

Flag Post

Hey! Hey Taric! It’s me! pewpewpew

Flag Post

oh yes. there is a game that is similar to this but much more FUN

Flag Post

The reason why this game did so well is because of how wide of an audience it appeals to. Take a look at the puzzle category, even the best puzzle games are WAY below most action or strategy/defense games. Why? Because most online gamers don’t like that kind of game. This game however provides the same blend that made the gem craft games so popular, a careful balance of strategy, action, simplicity, and reward centered around being able to win with a variety of strategies and combination of towers. Also you’d be amazed at how many people give a game that keeps them entertained for more then 3 seconds a 5/5 it doesn’t have to be the best game you’ve ever played to get the same rating as the best game you’ve ever played. In short IriySoft knows what most players want and made a game good enough to extract a 5/5 from most players.

Flag Post

i second ArkezieFerrenx’s statement. The system works. It just does. And it does bring about the best of some of the other games. And maybe some other genres don’t get the credit they deserve, but so what? Ratings are generally preference-based. You like action, you’ll rate action games higher. You won’t give the most awesome puzzle game 5/5 if you aren’t a huge fan of them, just because it doesn’t appeal to your own preferences.

But yeah, it doesn’t have to be shining titanium as opposed to stained gold. Either of the two can deserve the 5/5. In the end, maybe a lot of people prefer the shining titanium, while slightly fewer like the stained gold. Both games are great, maybe they each have their own little factions, but that’s what ratings are. We rate what we like.

Flag Post

agre winth chainsofire,i think that the better is mardek or learn to fly 2,but for now,kingdom rush is the frist,i think that is great to but is a bit hard to complete 100% the game(most td’s are easier to beat 100%),i like puzzle s games like ‘’the company of myself’’,but most times i stop at the midle because gets to hard..

Flag Post

I personally think this is better than kingdom rush, and bloons td 4 even better, but its all personal opinion and it appears others disagree with me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ah376:

I personally think this is better than kingdom rush, and bloons td 4 even better, but its all personal opinion and it appears others disagree with me.

That’s because Kingdom Rush it’s way harded and you need some time to get used with the system. Most of the players prefer short and accessible games.

Flag Post

I also agree with ArkezieFerrenx’s post. To be honest, I don’t understand why it matters that some game maker got lucky to have their game no. 1 for a while. Sure, some games might be better, but some people might prefer this one. Besides, this thread just shows people disagreeing over something as trivial as which game is better. There are plenty of bigger things that we should focus on.

Flag Post

How do you not like this game? Why do you think it shouldn’t be on kongregate?