Easiest Impossible Badges page 8

213 posts

Flag Post

I don’t care about badges, so I don’t really go for them ever. But I’d have to say from what games I have played that HAVE impossible badges, monsters den by far. I love monsters den, and I’d gladly do 50 floors but there’s little reason to play it when you can play book of dread, which I have done for many floors.

Dophin olympics was definitely frustratingly luckbased, it would definitely be the hardest that I’ve done. Elona shooter isn’t too hard once you learn how to play, but the hardcore part of the challenge makes it far more difficult than monsters den.

Flag Post

Run 2 is definitely very easy, I have no idea why I never played it earlier. This has been said many times over but Meat boy, Necronomicon, and Streamline are not too hard.

Flag Post

Streamline

Flag Post

The easiest is definitely Pandemic 2. It takes no skill; it takes no endurance. Just follow the steps on the highest rated comment. It is also the most awarded Impossible badge on Kongregate.

After reading this thread, I went to play Pandemic 2 and got it in about 10 to 20 minutes.

Flag Post

The easiest is by far, meat boy

Flag Post

What I don’t understand is why the Fold impossible has such a low award number compared to most of the other impossibles.

Timing when you shoot your anomalies may be somewhat challenging, but going at a slower pace makes the badge easy. Not to mention that there are a few guides for the badge already.

Flag Post

99 bricks. got the badge my 5th try.

Flag Post

Just completed Meat Boy’s impossible in a span of a couple days, it was pretty easy. Though, still, imo, Pandemic 2 is the easiest Impossible.

Flag Post

Only 2 i’ve gone for and achieved: Streamline and Meatboy

Streamline- this’ll only take you 2 hours, tops. honestly. just get a feel for the rhythm and you’ll get it down pat.

Meat boy- now in this one, at first, just get as many bandaids as you can. Skip the hard levels and get the easy bandaids. Once you’ve done that, you probably have ~10 left to get. This is just hard work and determination now. After a day or two, you’ll notice that the 10 bandaids you didn’t get turns out to be 4… So just continue to play those levels until you get it. Nothing a little bit of practicing can’t solve.

Flag Post

i have none, so idk.

Flag Post

Depends on the player, but I can’t be bothered to get any but Streamline and Meatboy. Streamline’s impossible badge is more like a medium badge and is easily obtainable within a few minutes with or without skill (Waving the mouse around like a maniac works just fine and is how I got mine the second try). Meatboy’s impossible badge is a little harder but just requires 1.5-2 hours without skill (it took me 110 minutes and I’m terrible with games like that).

Flag Post

Epic Battle Fantasy 2’s impossible is pretty easy.

Flag Post

the only easiest impossible badge for me is focus

Flag Post
Originally posted by InductionDuo:

The easiest is definitely Pandemic 2. It takes no skill; it takes no endurance. Just follow the steps on the highest rated comment. It is also the most awarded Impossible badge on Kongregate.

After reading this thread, I went to play Pandemic 2 and got it in about 10 to 20 minutes.

It’s luck-based.

F’ing Madagascar

Flag Post

focus is the easiest hands-down

Flag Post

Imo, Pandemic 2 and Super Meat Boy are the easiest to accomplish.

Flag Post

Yeah, I do think that your best bet is going for the Impossible Badge on Pandemic 2, because in around 104 days I finished it without the actual objective of getting the badge, so if you try you’d probably get it.
:D

Flag Post

Hexiom and Warlords: Heroes are the only ones i currently have!

Flag Post

In addition to what I said before, Fold is an easy impossible.

Flag Post

Pandemic 2 is the easiest. Super Meat Boy is not hard if you ignore the stages without Band-Aids. SCGMD 2/3 was easy for me (more time consuming than actually difficult), but I already have a solid background on rhythm games. Necronomicon is almost pure luck, it’s time consuming and can be frustrating (since you’ll have to repeat some challenges lots of times until you get lucky), but definitely doable if you have the time.

Never tried Fold, gonna try it tomorrow. Thank God SCGMD 4 does not have an impossible badge about getting all possible stars or getting all achievements, it’s way harder than the previous ones.

Flag Post

Pandemic II, i played it today actually and finished not to long (about 10-15 mins), even the friggen Hard badge on Ultimate Assassin 3: Level Pack took longer that i finished today too (about 1-2 hours)..

Flag Post

Easiest impossible badge is on run 2

Flag Post

1.Meat boy ; it’s a medium for me
2.streamline ; just train

Flag Post

Tie between these imps..

Streamline, Pandemic 2, Epic battle fantasy 2, 99 bricks.

Whoever says meat boy was easy, well screw you it was the hardest for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Tie between these imps..

Streamline, Pandemic 2, Epic battle fantasy 2, 99 bricks.

Whoever says meat boy was easy, well screw you it was the hardest for me.

Meatboy wasn’t really that hard. It just takes time but as far as how difficult it is to get everything, it’s not very challenging. But I think Streamline takes the cake for this.