QWOP run made easy now!

11 posts

Flag Post

You know QWOP run? That insanely hard running game? Well I figured out that with good timing you can tap O to get some foward momentum. Then press Q and P. Then W and O. If you time it right you can get far! I GOT TO 15 METERS!

This game is now NOT the hardest game in the world!

Flag Post

Guide:

Step 1) Hold WO

Step 2) Hold QP

Step 3) Repeat

The running steps are easy in themselves, it’s just that timing each step perfectly for 100 meters is a bitch. I’m pretty good though, after lots of practice. Too legit to anger quit.

Flag Post

Press QW then press OP time it right it will give you unlimited time!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Hold Qw I mean.

Flag Post

O.K I was wrong but it got me to around 6.95!!

Flag Post

i have come to the conclusion that this game is still extremely hard, my record is 16.7 m, i got him to do the splits, then went from W to Q, and with good timing you go pretty far :)

Flag Post

There are many games that are extremely harder than this game.
This game is QWOP. It is
…(^_^)
…/|….|\
….|….|
…/Q|O\
..|W|\P\
../,,,/.|,,,\
Each QWOP is joint of each leg joint.
That is why you need to do QP and WO (one pushs the ground, the other drags forward)

Flag Post

1. WO
2. QP
3. Time it right
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecheaterdude:

You know QWOP run? That insanely hard running game? Well I figured out that with good timing you can tap O to get some foward momentum. Then press Q and P. Then W and O. If you time it right you can get far! I GOT TO 15 METERS!

This game is now NOT the hardest game in the world!

I beat this game a while back. It was a PAIN.

Flag Post

People are still playing this? Nice! This made for a lot of lolz a while back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nau987:

i have come to the conclusion that this game is still extremely hard, my record is 16.7 m, i got him to do the splits, then went from W to Q, and with good timing you go pretty far :)

It is hard. I got him to run a bit then flopped on my back like a dying fish.