Velocity

13 posts

Flag Post

Most fun I’ve had in a while. :)

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K9o2Wy4qjYY" width="425" height="350"></embed>

Made a few stupid mistakes urgh. But I was happy to pass the 550k mark, which I reckon would be a good candidate for an impossible/hard badge.

Flag Post

Oh wow. Why is it I’ve yet to play such a wonderful-looking game?
Good work, Dazzer. :D And yes, this would very well make for a spectacular badge!

Flag Post

As for writing this, I just went past 567k XD gah trying to hit 570

Flag Post

xD Good luck. I just broke your score a moment ago with 568…570’s probably impossible…
I just left my cursor at the x5 spot throughout the game. The max score you can get is only like…600k anyway…

Flag Post

yeh the max if you put it at the 5x zone is 615000. lol

edit: mwaha. 580k – dances – XD

Flag Post

OH MY GOD. xO!

…xD Another amazing score to have to beat…nod nod
Good work, dear friend. :D

::edit:: That settles it. I am going to beat 600k if it kills me!

Flag Post

Good luck friend :)

I’m too tired. Been at it for 6 hours lol

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWiphDWgdnc" width="425" height="350"></embed>

Flag Post

Yaaattaaaaa!!! :DDDD

I got it! After like…30 minutes of pure trance, thinking/doing nothing but playing Velocity, I finally broke the 600k barrier.
…600 thousand…and 39. xD I got hit once by one of the little dots…but ha, if I don’t feel quite satisfied. :D

You should try it, Dazzer. It’s definitely not impossible. I stayed out of the x5 zone a ton in order to dodge. I’m sure you can make it too. :D But for now, I rest. Good night~

Flag Post

I just saw it . grah!!!! :P

Back to it again…

edit: I have found a way to get around the system. No hacks involved.
So just for posterity I have posted the score here. I won’t be telling anyone how to Achieve this.

Dragily, you are the better man – thumbs up – :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If anyone in the Kongregate staff would like to contact me regarding this exploit, I’ll gladly assist your efforts :) Its so simple, I didn’t think it would work :)

- dang I tried to overwrite my score, but that doesn’t work, evidently … sorry dragily – if someone could remove my score that’d be great :) -

Flag Post

…oooohh. xDD laughs I think I know what you did.

::edit:: Yeah…I tried it. Didn’t submit the score, but I tried it. It works, and quite well. xD And hey, bah. I don’t care who has the higher score. shrugs It’s just a game, afterall! ^-~

Flag Post

Yeh devs should really be on the look out for such simple exploits. lol

Flag Post

I just love this game, just better than Streamline… And the music… ahhhhh ! The music !

Really Nice remix of Megaman X5 main theme T-T

but i need training , i only made 400k T-T

Flag Post

xD VERY simple exploits, but it’s okay. shrugs Oh well~