Minecraft multiplayer IP address page 10

245 posts

Flag Post

hello I need a server that allows cheats and stuff it would be nice cause nonoe knows what its like as a guest on regular servrs cause their all owners and high ranks while us guests touch a thing and we get an instant ban so notice that Vidyacraft!and others

Flag Post

i wana join a server thats survives like cutting down wood and build a house

Flag Post

ohh and i would like for 24/7 like i said it better be good becouse i sometimes like to do creative or survival lol

Flag Post

This server is a survival PVP server You can either live in a Town and go out and attack in the wild and build towns of you own to get protected

OR you can live in the wild like a savage attack all who pass you By raiding and greifing all houses you find
Living in the wild is Not the safest thing to do but some people prefer the thrill so you have the choice of safe living or danger living

ON THIS SERVER GRIEFING is allowed but it is not promoted grief is one of the dangers of living in the wild if you want any more info about the server go to the website or planet minecraft

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/splitcraftier/

http://www.splitcraftier.enjin.com

Flag Post

The server IP IS 70.173.25.158
Port:25565

Flag Post

0.0.0.0:55525

Flag Post

Enjoy first-person-shooter games? Enjoy Minecraft? Great! We offer an experience unlike any other server. With firing guns, killstreaks, throwable grenades, throwing axes, amazing sound effects, multiple classes to choose from, along with fun, and action packed maps, you’ll never get bored. As of now, we only have one game type, which is FFA, but we are developing TDM, Sabotage, CTF, and many more! Got what it takes build up a killstreak? With air-strikes, war machines, ammo packs, you’ll be rewarded for playing aggressively! Want to be a Scout and run’n gun? Or play back as a Sniper or Support class? The choice is yours! We offer plenty of kits to choose from, along with many of hand crafted maps to play on. If you seem interested, just join us! You have nothing to lose!

Server IP: a.mcgunz.com

Flag Post

my minecraft isn’t working. when i try joining a server it says connection timed out connect. what do i do?

Flag Post

0.0.0.0.49988. Problem? Say.

Flag Post

I KNOW A GOOD SERVER YOU CAN PLAY PAINTBALL OR DO PVP
THE IP IS: 192.210.218.232

Flag Post

Brand new server! its at :25565

Flag Post

Gtfo iamjp that isn’t even a minecraft IP.

Flag Post

Damn Minecraft

Flag Post

Screw minecraft. I don’t have 20 buck to freely spend. In fact, I have no money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GoOldSchool:

Screw minecraft. I don’t have 20 buck to freely spend. In fact, I have no money.

lol. what a whiner

im pretty sure that 27$ isn’t that much. i know most of you kids here are underage and money desperate, but come on! 127.0.0.0 is an invalid one. an IP address over 255 is invalid. also, they must have 4 dot spaces, 0.0.0.0. so kids, do not fool yourself

Flag Post

Come join us! http://ssminecraftsurvival.enjin.com/home
IP:new ip is mc-ssfactions.com:25634

Flag Post

My ip 200.90.0.0:270

Flag Post

My

Flag Post

can i ask some stupid question ?
how check IP ?

Flag Post

how check ip ?