Minecraft multiplayer IP address page 6

245 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, a few friends of mine have a Minecraft server, nothing wrong with it, we have plenty of mods, and we are looking for new people, please message me if you would like to join, i will whitelist you. We do not tolerate griefers and if you do grief, you will be immediately banned. The IP is: 89.236.101.112:25565, our lease on the server is running out in March so we are getting a new one, 120 slots. We have around 25 active players at the moment, and just send me a message if you want to be whitelisted, be sure to include your MC IGN. And by the way, my name in-game is Hillbill22. Thanks! Hope to see you online!

Flag Post

hm

Flag Post

rynoflyer ill join my name is deelee
thats it i will help the sever if thats all good?

Flag Post

☠1.8.1☠
♦Massserv♦ 24/7
☝Pvp/Pve Arenas
☝ Residences
☝ jobs
☝ No whitelist!
☝ Custom dungeons (treasures)

Ip: masservonline.com

Come join! =)

Flag Post

YOUR ALL fRICKING G@^S

Flag Post

REALISM SERVER-All builds are realistic!

Super fun, lots of mods!

Cool admins and you’ll never want to leave!

For more info, go to locl.me

IP ADDRESS: 71.201.202.16:25565

OR mine.locl.me

Flag Post
Originally posted by daniel32621620:

YOUR ALL fRICKING G@^S

Gats?

Flag Post

hamachi id: bobobill6
server ip 5.113.191.226
free build
shop
have fun

Flag Post
Originally posted by killer121495:

This is a forum for anyone who wants to play online Minecraft, you can post the IP to your server here, or you can find a server on here, if you wanna join my server the IP is,

Get Minecraft here
Minecraft.net

P.S. if you do wanna join my server please R.S.V.P
P.P.S. the server may not always be up but for the majority of the time they will, it usually opens at 8 A.M. and is shut down at around Midnight

Flag Post

hi someone cna send a like in the minecraft download?
im have a minecraft crack and the minecraft crack don’t suport the multiplayer and im can’t…

Flag Post

BodyCount Gaming Survival Server
We are a small ish server 20 player slots looking for good people that don’t grief.
Fun Pvp/Super Hostile events daily.
Rules:
No griefing
No pvp
Do not ask for mod/admin/op

Plugins:
LogBlock
Residence
LWC
And More!

Our Eco. is gold
We have a chest and sign plugin for selling stuff using gold bars/ingots

Server IP: sc15.servercraft.co:2764
Teamspeak3 IP: Bodycountgaming.myclanvent.com:3902

Flag Post

hi im new to an account and i play on free version type 1. 0. 1. so IP’s dont come in handy so please read out adresses instead. thanks if you follow

Flag Post

Id like to find a good server to, survival mode, no PvP, or anything like that

Flag Post

i know there was a client plus server at http://akic23.blogspot.com or http://gamecracksandhacks.com ……………………………….. and was working pretty good

Flag Post

Join this server ip:46.105.33.117:25565 Have fun And say to admin fafa2304 that Jadoufa12 invited u … Its very friendly,pvp,rpg,fun,faction Server minecraft beta 1.1.0 , mods: u can set mobspawners set mpbspawners there are clans caled factions u can create 1 or join /f join (Name) 2 join club and /f create (name) to make it …

Flag Post

pvp faction server looking for players (everyone raged 15 players max) biggest rule NO HACKS/Mods,63.141.244.130:36547 remember the port
ohh yea and for a server to grief:64.34.163.12:26765 make sure not to get those servers mixed up :P

Flag Post

Come and join my minecraft server 192.158.1.21:25565 it is 1.1 pvp,nether,end you can use come and join

Flag Post

hey free to join server max 6 players right now till i upgrade, build anything you want , ip is 207.195.68.116

Flag Post

Flag Post

SERVER IP 24.137.92.72:25565

PLEASE JOIN

Flag Post

i really want to play online but it wont let me it sayes the server kicks me

Flag Post

maby im not doing it right

Flag Post

is anyone on?

Flag Post

Join this Brand new server 108.170.14.146:25602