Minecraft multiplayer IP address page 7

245 posts

Flag Post

If you ever want to play minecraft on a world with no rules(except no hacking or griefing) , come join my server. My IP is 10.0.1.3, but I can’t promise it will always be online. However, if it is, I can assure a great time of minecrafting away.
Thanks

Flag Post

Here’s the server I play in:

nightwind.servegame.com:20042

Flag Post

join this server it is a good survival server to join 92.22.65.214

Flag Post

entre no meu serve legal 1.1 o ip=planetacraft.servegame.com

entre no site do serve com chat site=http://planetacraftbr.wordpress.com/

Flag Post

i’ma join your server ok just letting you know

Flag Post

i cant join :(

Flag Post

BCC Craft (1.2) (PvP) (Surviuval) (Arena War minigame) (20 slots)

This is a special event for BCC Craft. We are welcoming everyone to join our server and have fun with the PvP minigame we made. The ip is 115.87.72.215:25565 “Sorry but our ip changes everyday, so you can follow us at facebook and twitter, for facebook page is called BCC Craft Community and for twitter is @Skriffy to receive the updated ip changes and stuffs” thanks hope to see you guys in server

Flag Post

soom of the servers dont work?

Flag Post

can i join killer my name in minecraft is weremmorpg pleaz

Flag Post

im trying to download too many items mod but i cant open the minecarft in the bin???

Flag Post

Here’s my #1 minecraft server
bluntcraft.minecraftdirect.com

when u join tell the people u know me i need to recruit 2 people to become admin.

and it’s 24/7 but sometimes it’s not up for a couple days so be patient it’s a great server

Flag Post

BCC Craft (1.2.5) (PvP) (Survival)(Events)

Hi everyone, I would like to announce our server to everyone out there who seeks awesome fun event servers. We are welcoming everyone to join our server and have fun with the PvP war minigame, hunger games, and even survival games and lot more. The ip is 110.169.240.100 “Sorry but our ip changes everyday, so you can follow us at facebook and twitter, for facebook page is called BCC Craft Community and for twitter is @Skriffy to receive the updated ip changes and stuffs” thanks, and we hope to see you guys in server.

Flag Post

BCC Craft (1.2.5) (PvP) (Survival)(Events)

Hi everyone, I would like to announce our server to everyone out there who seeks awesome fun event servers. We are welcoming everyone to join our server and have fun with the PvP war minigame, hunger games, and even survival games and lot more. The ip is 124.122.159.31 “Sorry but our ip changes everyday, so you can follow us at facebook and twitter, for facebook page is called BCC Craft Community and for twitter is @Skriffy to receive the updated ip changes and stuffs” thanks, and we hope to see you guys in server.

Flag Post

Please join my minecraft server ip is 173.2.117.130 its a bukkit server pvp theres raiding and theres no advertising or griefing! please join! thanks.

Flag Post

A word of advice for people posting servers if your server IP begins with 10.0. or 192.168. or something like that it is your internal IP address do not use it go to google and type in my IP to get your external ip address which people can connect to. oh and make sure that you port forward your minecraft try <http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Minecraft_Server/default.htm&gt; for directions.

Flag Post

How to register?

Flag Post

I wanna join a server .. When i press Multiplayer it gives a place for ip name and ip adress.. why do u people give only address ? Is there any kind of help to get server that is free for all cuz i want to play with people ,its stupid alone . .. Ty in advance:)

Flag Post

173.70.213.157:25565 join now!! <3

Flag Post

please join my server ip: 173.2.117.130 it is a php server no briefing but there is raiding and its bukkit 24/7 with 50 slots hope you enjoy!

Flag Post
Originally posted by stefan202020:

I wanna join a server .. When i press Multiplayer it gives a place for ip name and ip adress.. why do u people give only address ? Is there any kind of help to get server that is free for all cuz i want to play with people ,its stupid alone . .. Ty in advance:)

the name is whatever you want it to be, only the adress matters.

Flag Post

tss

Flag Post

50.31.24.98 This server has a great community and active mods/admins. this server is kind of laid back, so there are still resources.

If you grief you will be banned.

Flag Post

anyone got a cracked server?

private message me.

also if you got any servers that need admins/ops ill TRY to help.

Flag Post

HAY ALL JUST CREATED A MEGA WORL SERVER LOAD OF MODS AND PLUGINS IT A FRIENDLY SERVER WITH LOADS TO EXPLORE AND BUILD COME AND JOIN US HERE :94.174.61.139 WERE STILL TEST THAT WHY IT NOT A URL SO ENJOY AND TELL US WHAT YOU THING ON OUR SITE AT 121GAMERS.COM THX AND ENJOY

Flag Post

I CAN’T JOIN ANY SERVERS!