Cactus Mccoy Help Thread page 5

112 posts

Flag Post

I must have missed it when I went though the thread then, sorry about that…. I’ll give it another shot.

Hmm, even standing on a barrel set as near to the edge as possible, the scorpion can’t seem to manage to get that high… And I can’t shoot diagonally while jumping either, and if I shoot straight up, well, bye-bye barrel…

And in the previous posts, they were just about shooting the scorpions diagonally, which I can do… Or can you throw them diagonally while jumping, and it’s just my laptop keys preventing me from doing so maybe?

EDIT: Yep, I had to let go of the jump button to make it work, otherwise the attack button didn’t register… sigh, what a pain :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djeuve:

I must have missed it when I went though the thread then, sorry about that…. I’ll give it another shot.

Hmm, even standing on a barrel set as near to the edge as possible, the scorpion can’t seem to manage to get that high… And I can’t shoot diagonally while jumping either, and if I shoot straight up, well, bye-bye barrel…

And in the previous posts, they were just about shooting the scorpions diagonally, which I can do… Or can you throw them diagonally while jumping, and it’s just my laptop keys preventing me from doing so maybe?

EDIT: Yep, I had to let go of the jump button to make it work, otherwise the attack button didn’t register… sigh, what a pain :/

OK, now maybe you’ll be able to help me :) Since you reached area 7, did you pass the “Tenderizer” challenge in area 4? I can’t find a weapon with which I could successfully pass it.

Flag Post

Sorry took me so long to reply, only checked the thread again today :/

Anyway! Yes, Area 4, how I did it is I used a swinging weapon, like the Banjo, and brought it to a location where there is a long flat surface to make it easier to juggle Enemigos. There is a nice spot for that in the first section of area 4, where there are 3 barrels lined up next to each other, and a chicken on one end. There is only 1 Enemigo on that platform, and if you can lure him to one of the edges, kill him with the weapon you have, maybe taking another swing to make sure he’s up in the air long enough for you to drop your weapon, then juggle him along the platform with your fists.

I’m sure there are other long enough platforms in that area to achieve this, but the first one would be this one with the 3 barrels.

Good luck!

Flag Post

Level 8 Brimstone mines first treasure chest anyone? I know, I suck, but I have the other fout =)

Flag Post

Does anyone have treasure chest #4 from level ? It’s hidden so badly :S

Flag Post

does anyone know treasure chest 2 area 5 ??

Flag Post

hey guys, i’m new to this game and i am having trouble finding the 4th secret treasure in level 4

Flag Post

Where can i find a submachine gun? i need that for my last badge “Gangster gunner”.

Flag Post

For all those looking for a treasure, go to jayisgames, there’s a proper description of where all of them are, but it takes brain power to figure out how to get to them.
i’m struggling on level 4 challenge 4, the kill with weapon and juggle 5 times bare fist, i’ve done it lots of times, but i never get the award for it. does anyone have any tips?

Flag Post

Stuck on Level 12 5th Treasure?

Flag Post

Boxing gloves. I think it dont recognized it.

Flag Post

I found 4th but I forgot where it is.