[GemCraft chapter 0] Suggestions for GemCraft 2: Chasing Shadows

77 posts

Flag Post

What are some new features that you want in GC2? I’ll start with some of my own.

Aesthetic changes
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/23-gemcraft-chapter-0/topics/147226

Chromatic and prismatic gems

All gems are now divided into two types, chromatic and prismatic. Chromatic gems are pure gems with only one color, and they have 100% attributes (damage, range, speed) and specials. Prismatic gems are mixed gems with more than one color; they gain +5% to attributes and -5% to specials for each additional color present. For example, a 4-color gem would have +15% to attributes and -15% to specials, while a 8-color gem would have +35% to attributes and -35% to specials. We no longer need to categorize gems as pure, dual, triple, etc.

There will be two skills to boost the two gem types. Chromatic Mastery gives a bonus to the specials of chromatic gems, and Prismatic Mastery gives a bonus to the attributes of prismatic gems.

New monster types

Flying: These monsters can fly past your towers, walls, etc, and head directly toward your Orb. They are slower and have lower armor and HP than regular monsters.

Queen: A wave can only contain a single queen monster. Queen monsters have very high HP, but they’re very slow and have no armor. When killed, a queen monster releases several spawn monsters.

Spawn: Spawn monsters only appear when a queen monster is killed. They are faster and have higher armor than regular monsters, but they have low HP.

Chain: A wave can only contain a single chain monster. A chain monster is composed of several segments, each with its own HP and armor. You must destroy all segments to fully destroy the chain monster. Regardless of the number of segments remaining, a chain monster always costs the same amount to banish.

New field objects

Gem Field: Gem Fields are similar to Mana Shards, in the aspect that you can use gems to shoot at them. Shooting at them don’t do anything, but after destroying all of a Gem Field’s HP you will obtain a random gem. The grade of the gem is indicated by the Gem Field’s HP. Empty Gem Fields are identical to depleted Mana Shards, and you can build structures over them.

Gem charging

When you combine a lower-grade gem with a higher-grade gem, you charge the higher-grade one. Every gem has a charging gauge in the mouse-over menu; when this gauge fills completely, the gem evolves to the next grade. The number of low-grade gems required to charge a high-grade gem depends on the difference between grades. For example, it requires four grade-1 gems to charge a grade-3 and turn it into a grade-4.

If a gem is stronger than a normal gem of the same grade, such as when it’s charged or amplified, it acquires a white tint. The stronger the gem, the whiter it is. This is to reflect the fact that angering monsters make them blacker.

New structures and actions

To differentiate them from the new tower types suggested below, normal towers are now called Bolt Towers.

Blast Tower: Shoots large fireballs of different colors that explode on impact, dealing splash damage. Splash radius scales logarithmically with gem damage. Gem specials are applied to all monsters in the splash radius. Gems in Blast Towers have their damages increased but speeds greatly reduced.

Beam Tower: Shoots straight energy beams of different colors that pierce through monsters and damage all monsters the beams touch. Beam thickness scales logarithmically with gem range. Beams can reach across the entire screen in an instant. Gem specials are applied to all monsters touched by the beam. Gems in Beam Towers have their ranges increased but speeds greatly reduced.

Barrage Tower: Shoots numerous thin energy needles of different colors at once. Can shoot multiple needles at once. The number of needles the Barrage Tower can shoot scales logarithmically with the gem speed. If the Barrage Tower shoots 0.53 needles, then it shoots 1 needle with 53% damage and special effectiveness. Gems in Barrage Towers have their speeds increased but damages and ranges decreased.

Burst Tower: Gems placed inside Burst Towers receive a large bonus in both attributes and specials, but every shot fired inside a Burst Tower depletes a little of the gem’s charge. Firing a single shot instantly downgrades the gem into a fully-charged gem of the previous grade, and the charge slowly depletes from there. If you place a grade 1 gem inside a Burst Tower, it will disappear after one shot.

Pylon: These are quite similar to the charging pylons in some epic levels. If you direct your gems to fire at a Pylon, the Pylon will collect and condense that energy and turn it into new gems. Pylons have a charging gauge identical to gems, and each shot landing on the Pylon will charge the gem inside the Pylon and strengthen it. If there is no gem in the Pylon, the Pylon thinks it contains a “grade 0” gem, so the charging starts from there.

Excavation: Excavation lets you drop a gem bomb on an empty square (can build structures over, monsters cannot walk over) to create either a Mana Shard or Gem Field. Using higher graded gems will yield Mana Shards containing more mana and Gem Fields containing higher graded gems. Depleted Mana Shards and empty Gem Fields are not considered to be empty squares and thus cannot be excavated.

Note: Please do not confuse logarithmic scaling with exponential scaling. Logarithmic scaling is the inverse of exponential scaling, and thus increases very very slowly.

Infusing your Orb

You can infuse your Orb with your gems by gem-bombing your Orb. Your Orb is normally white, but acquires tints of your gems when infused. When your Orb is infused with a gem, the Orb stores a portion of the gem’s base damage. Monsters that reach your Orb are then inflicted with the stored damage.

When a monster touches your Orb, your Orb inflicts the maximum possible amount of infused damage on the monster before banishment. For example, if your Orb is infused with 100 damage, and a monster with 120 HP touches it, your Orb will inflict all 100 of the infused damage on the monster, then banish it; the next monster touching your Orb will not be damaged because all infused damage has been depleted by the first one. If a monster with 80 HP touches your 100-damage infused Orb, that monster will die, and the next monster touching your Orb will receive 20 damage.

Infusing your Orb can be useful in dealing with numerous swarm monsters, or killing an unbanishable monster that is about to reach your Orb.

Tombs and Demons

If you break open a tomb, a Demon will come out (I never liked the fact that tombs only release black versions of normal monsters). Demons are huge black monsters, even bigger and slower than giant monsters; they’re basically the epic bosses in GC1. Demons, similar to Shadows, cannot be banished; you die instantly if it reaches your Orb (unless you infused enough damage into your Orb to kill that Demon).

Tombs can now be in the middle of a path (i.e. monsters can walk over tombs); you can build structures over a broken tomb but not an unbroken one.

Arcane Guardians

I want to bring back the Arcane Guardians and Arcane Locks from GC0. For all intents and purposes, Arcane Guardians are identical to Demons, except they’re white instead of black, and they can be banished. For storyline purposes, we can say that you must fight the Arcane Guardians to obtain the Gem of Eternity and seal away the Forgotten.

In Arcane Guardian levels, one or more paths is sealed shut with an Arcane Lock. Arcane Locks have HP and armor just like tombs. A path sealed by an Arcane Lock will not spawn any monsters. If you have killed all monster waves but have not destroyed all Arcane Locks on the field, then you win the level but no new levels are revealed.

As soon as you destroy an Arcane Lock, an Arcane Guardian will enter through that path. If you banish an Arcane Guardian, it will always come back through its original path. After destroying the Arcane Lock sealing it, the path becomes a normal path, and monsters can now enter through it.

The level before the final level will have five Arcane Locks. The central Lock will release a special Guardian that looks like a white version of an apparition; it is the soul of the wizard from GCL. It is identical to other Arcane Guardians, except it flies.

Obelisks

This is nothing significant, just a name change. Since we don’t need to charge any more pylons, it would be pointless to have any more pylon levels. But if we want to keep the same mechanic, then we can simply have Obelisks on the field which we must destroy. The Obelisks will keep attracting infinite waves of monsters, and you have to destroy all Obelisks on the field to win the level. Like tombs, Obelisks can have armor too.

The final battle

The final map is composed entirely of open space. Monsters can enter from every angle, and building anything on the outermost layer of tiles is considered blocking and not allowed.

In this level, you have no Orb. Instead, you have the Gem of Eternity in the very center, and you must awaken it by charging it up similar to a crafting pylon; this means you cannot infuse the Gem with damage. Infinite waves of monsters will come and try to take the Gem from you. The Gem of Eternity is initially gray, but it will turn black if you fail to banish a monster that reaches it. If that happens, the corrupted Gem of Eternity will shoot a bolt of black lightning directly at your screen, causing your interface to turn black; you then lose the stage.

After you have awakened the Gem of Eternity, it will glow a brilliant white, and destroy all monster and wavestones. You can now use it in this map. The Gem of Eternity has infinite range; it shoots a continuous stream of white lightning; it does extremely high damage; and it has all 8 specials. However, you cannot move it, combine/charge it, duplicate it, amplify it, etc. The Gem of Eternity stays static and cannot be changed in any way.

Right after you awaken the Gem of Eternity, four Shadows will appear simultaneously from the four sides of the map. After killing them, the Forgotten herself appears as the final boss. She’s similar to a Shadow, except she is airborne from the very beginning and spawns Demons instead of normal monsters. The Gem of Eternity will emit a pulse that pushes her back, forcing her to circle the field in a spiral pattern and approach you gradually. If a Shadow or the Forgotten reaches the awakened Gem of Eternity, it still turns black and kills you.

Plot

Note: I have not completed GemCraft Labyrinth, so please correct me if I get something wrong.

At the end of GCL, the wizard reforges the Gem of Eternity. Believing that he can now defeat the Forgotten by himself, the wizard uses the Gem of Eternity to summon Arcane Guardians and challenge the Forgotten. However, since Shadows are much stronger than Arcane Guardians, the wizard suffers a horrible defeat. The Forgotten pursues the wizard, trying to obtain the Gem of Eternity and absorb its power. The wizard runs away, building Arcane Locks along the way to try to slow down the Forgotten; the Forgotten gives chase, building Obelisks along her trail.

You play the role of a new wizard in GC2. You have been given the task to seal away the Forgotten and save your colleague (the wizard from GC1, currently possessed by the Forgotten). You chase the Forgotten and her Shadows, thus the title of this game is Chasing Shadows. You find Obelisks along the way, and destroy them. When meeting the first Arcane Guardian, it tells you two things: one, you must possess the Gem of Eternity to seal away the Forgotten; two, to obtain the Gem of Eternity, you must prove your magical strength by defeating all the Arcane Guardians.

In the second to last level, you confront the GCL wizard, who has sealed the path to the Gem of Eternity with five Arcane Locks. To obtain the Gem, you must defeat four Arcane Guardians, as well as the wizard himself in the form of a white apparition. After that, you go to the final level, where you must awaken the Gem of Eternity while defending it from monsters, Shadows, and the Forgotten herself.

These are everything I could think of for now. I’m not a hardcore GC player, so my suggestions might not all be balanced. If you have better suggestions, please post them.

Flag Post

I would like to see GLOBAL difficulty settings implemented, just because the hardcore fans (like me) can shoot from level 36 ish to 200+ in 1-2 endurances in chapter 0, while other people think chapter 1 is hard. And labyrinth, for all that my anger habits tend to make it hard, is actually quite easy.

“we can say that you must fight the Arcane Guardians to obtain the Gem of Eternity…”
No, we recreate the gem of eternity in labyrinth at G7. But they can always guard the interior of the spiritforge or something.

I think I like your idea of the final battle-suggesting that the either the forgotten got just a tad-bit too strong for the gem of eternity to trap on its own, or that the latest wizard just happens to have enough power to actually destroy her. I know that

hm….I like your orb-charging idea as well.

Flag Post

No, we recreate the gem of eternity in labyrinth at G7.

I haven’t finished GCL, and probably won’t finish it for a long while due to limited free time. I don’t mind spoilers, so can you summarize what happened for me?

Either way, it could be like this: The Forgotten and her Shadows are chasing you. You escape into the Labyrinth to get the Gem of Eternity at the center, and the Labyrinth is now guarded by Arcane Guardians summoned by the wizard in GCL. You must fight past the Arcane Guardians to prove your strength or something.

Flag Post

I want the ability to save during a battle, especially for endurance.

browser crashes and power outages would suck less then

Flag Post

Are there any ways to remove the “shock immunity” and make cyan gems still balanced? Maybe use stun time as a logarithmic function of gem grade or something?

I also want to remove the randomness from the game. For example, instead of 45% chance to deal 200% damage, I want 100% chance to deal 145% damage. For lime gems, if you have 45% chance to hit 2 targets, then it always hits 2 targets but the second target only receives 45% damage, poison, amount of slowdown, etc.

Flag Post

during each pylon level, we create a special, hexagonal gem. those are grade 10 in the new system, grade 5 in the old system. Either way, 4 of them together makes a circular gem.
You have to charge the pylons up one last time at g7 to perform the final combine operation. A shadow attacks, but the gem of eternity takes it out before it can get out of the water.

Flag Post

And why did you have to re-create the Gem of Eternity? What happened to the old one in GC0? So the GC0 wizard screwed himself over by accidentally releasing the Forgotten, but I wasn’t aware that the Gem of Eternity was destroyed or something.

Anyways, I supposed that removing shock immunity would make cyan gems horrendously overpowered? Even if stuns don’t stack, multiple high-grade gems with 100% chance to stun for 1 second every shot can easily make frozen statues out of the monsters. Can you guys think of any other possible ways to balance shocking gems without using a shock immunity?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Anyways, I supposed that removing shock immunity would make cyan gems horrendously overpowered? Even if stuns don’t stack, multiple high-grade gems with 100% chance to stun for 1 second every shot can easily make frozen statues out of the monsters. Can you guys think of any other possible ways to balance shocking gems without using a shock immunity?

shock immunity that decreases over time.

Flag Post

No, I mean not using shock immunity at all. I just don’t like the concept; it seems… trivial.

I have some new suggestions. These have been added to the first post.

Chromatic and prismatic gems

All gems are now divided into two types, chromatic and prismatic. Chromatic gems are pure gems with only one color, and they have 100% attributes (damage, range, speed) and specials. Prismatic gems are mixed gems with more than one color; they gain +5% to attributes and -5% to specials for each additional color present. For example, a 4-color gem would have +15% to attributes and -15% to specials, while a 8-color gem would have +35% to attributes and -35% to specials. We no longer need to categorize gems as pure, dual, triple, etc.

There will be two skills to boost the two gem types. Chromatic Mastery gives a bonus to the specials of chromatic gems, and Prismatic Mastery gives a bonus to the attributes of prismatic gems.

New monster types

Flying: These monsters can fly past your towers, walls, etc, and head directly toward your Orb. They are slower and have lower armor and HP than regular monsters.

Queen: A wave can only contain a single queen monster. Queen monsters have very high HP, but they’re very slow and have no armor. When killed, a queen monster releases several spawn monsters.

Spawn: Spawn monsters only appear when a queen monster is killed. They are faster and have higher armor than regular monsters, but they have low HP.

New field objects

Gem Field: Gem Fields are similar to Mana Shards, in the aspect that you can use gems to shoot at them. Shooting at them don’t do anything, but after destroying all of a Gem Field’s HP you will obtain a random gem. The grade of the gem is indicated by the Gem Field’s HP. Empty Gem Fields are identical to depleted Mana Shards, and you can build structures over them.

New structures and actions

Burst Tower: Gems placed inside Burst Towers receive a large bonus in both attributes and specials, but every shot fired inside a Burst Tower depletes a little of the gem’s charge. Firing a single shot instantly downgrades the gem into a fully-charged gem of the previous grade, and the charge slowly depletes from there. If you place a grade 1 gem inside a Burst Tower, it will disappear after one shot.

Pylon: These are quite similar to the charging pylons in some epic levels. If you direct your gems to fire at a Pylon, the Pylon will collect and condense that energy and turn it into new gems. Pylons have a charging gauge identical to gems, and each shot landing on the Pylon will charge the gem inside the Pylon and strengthen it. If there is no gem in the Pylon, the Pylon thinks it contains a “grade 0” gem, so the charging starts from there.

Excavation: Excavation lets you drop a gem bomb on an empty square (can build structures over, monsters cannot walk over) to create either a Mana Shard or Gem Field. Using higher graded gems will yield Mana Shards containing more mana and Gem Fields containing higher graded gems. Depleted Mana Shards and empty Gem Fields are not considered to be empty squares and thus cannot be excavated.

Obelisks

This is nothing significant, just a name change. Since we don’t need to charge any more pylons, it would be pointless to have any more pylon levels. But if we want to keep the same mechanic, then we can simply have Obelisks on the field which we must destroy. The Obelisks will keep attracting infinite waves of monsters, and you have to destroy all Obelisks on the field to win the level. Like tombs, Obelisks can have armor too.

Flag Post

“What happened to the old one in GC0?”

either depleted, or destroyed by the forgotten, or simply hidden by her. either it wasn’t meant to contain the forgotten AND handle overpowerd-yet-stupid wizards, or else it could still work, but the forgotten has possesion of it, in which case rendering the original useless can only slow the forgotten down. (only one GOE can exist at a time; creating a new one renders the old one useless).

Flag Post

-angerable shadows
-Final battle:
1. shadows appear every 10 waves. It does not pause the normal monster waves, so you’ll have to face the shadow and the normal monsters. If you take too long to kill the shadow, you’ll have to face multiple shadows.

2. The forgotten grows stronger over time. It will have more HP, armor and it’s spawns will be stronger.

If you didn’t charge up the GOE by wave 20, it would be immune to poison when it spawns.
wave 40: shock
wave 60: slow.
by wave 75, it will summon shadows as well as demons
wave 100: it will summon epic shadows that will summon normal shadows (good luck).

Flag Post

I think the arcane guardians in GC0 were not evil foes, but good spirits that tried to keep you away from the forgotten? They should not align themselves with her in GC2, I hope.

Flag Post

They could always fail to recognize you as a “good guy”. If there’s even any arcane guardians left :S.
potential panal:
“…huh, that’s odd…these guardians were supposed to let people with a noble purpose through. I hope the forgotten has not already begun to corrupt the spiritforge.”

Flag Post

As I said in the first post, one possible explanation is that you must beat the Arcane Guardians to pass the test. If you can’t beat them, you’re not strong enough to harness the power of the Gem of Eternity. In one of the Arcane levels, a Shadow could appear and shoot a black bolt of energy at the Arcane Guardian, turning it into a Demon.

New monster types

Chain: A wave can only contain a single chain monster. A chain monster is composed of several segments, each with its own HP and armor. You must destroy all segments to fully destroy the chain monster. Regardless of the number of segments remaining, a chain monster always costs the same amount to banish.

Flag Post

A few more monster types:
unleasher
Just like normal monsters, except if it touches your orb, it depletes all of the damage infused inside your orb.
resistant
Immune to slow, shock and posion
shadow demon
A cross between a shadow and a demon. It’s soul crawls across the path, and the shadow flies out, behaving just like a normal shadow. Hitting either the soul or the shadow will damage the SD, and any effects will affect both the shadow and the soul. If either the shadow or the soul touches your orb, you lose.

New beacons:
-Increases armor level
-Increases banishment cost
-Makes the monster immune to infused orb damage
-Duplicates monsters

Finally, game mechanics:
towers/traps gain EXP when gems placed inside them deal damage. They level up, etc.
You can sacrifice a gem to shoot a fireball. It does more damage than a gem bomb, but no splash or special effects.

Flag Post

i think that blast towers would have low dps and in later levels that would render them useless the barrage tower would have horrendously high dps so to nerf them i should add a cooldown time(like after 5 seconds 2 second of cooldown) and that would fit them, like in GCL ´´this is a crafting pylon…the water acts like a heat sink``

Flag Post

i think that blast towers would have low dps and in later levels that would render them useless the barrage tower would have horrendously high dps so to nerf them

The exact mechanics of those towers will be worked out if they actually get implemented. Right now, I would say that Blast Towers with high grade gems get ridiculously high damages along with a large splash radius; it should compensate for its slower speed. A single shot at a swarm of angered giant monsters should wipe them all out instantly. As for Barrage Towers, it shoots very fast, sure, but it might have trouble piercing the increasingly stronger armor of higher level monsters.

Flag Post

Random idea(s) =p

Cloner
A new type of monster. If it’s banished, it appears with clone of stats EXACT when banishing (eg monster was banished with 1HP and slow gem effect, clone appears with 1HP and slow gem effect) although you receive only 1/2 of original mana for killing it. It can… cumulate (?) – a clone of clone gives 1/4 mana of original, a clone of clone of clone gives 1/8 mana, a clone of clone of clone of clone gives a 1/16 mana, etc. Except for that, they are like normal monsters.
Delayed gem bombs
Gem boms with delay. You just set delay, and place them somewhere on map.
Gem of Eternity ability
After you beat game (assuming that game ends with acquiring Gem of Eternity, else then after you get it), you can use it’s “ability”. Using it, makes a mininuke-like gem bomb. Random gem effect (bloodbound is ignored, it just won’t be chosen), and a radius for a entire map. This ability is usable only once per map.

Flag Post

How about the ability to share data from gemcraft labyrinth? although new skills and such will be added, it could be an awesome way to break the “ceiling” experience amount in GCL. Also, New and harder battle settings will be added, making playing labyrinth a small boost to the total exp you can get. Maybe for every labyrinth level, you earn 3 skill points in GCS, but each GCS level would be worth around 10 skill points.
The feature would be totally optional, though, there could be an option to use your labyrinth stats in the savefile

For example:
you don’t want your main save to be a carry-over, so, in the beginning, you could select ‘no’….. But if you want your second file to be a carry-over, you select ‘yes’ and select the savefile you wish to continue from.

INTRODUCTION
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
The first panel: I lost the majority of my spellcrafting skills on the long way from the labyrinth to the spiritforge path, but I encountered a shadow along the way, natural instinct allowed me to remember my spells again, but only a fraction.
______
……Another panel: As I countinued, i realized that my magic map tore, making me lose my way to the spiritforge! A couple days later, I found what seems to be the correct path. But I can only hope….
_______
And then: I’ve encountered what seems to be the location of a spring that will repair my map, but it seems to guarded by monsters.
Finally: Oh my, I have been going the oppisite way this whole time! No time to worry, though. It seems as though the spring has been enchanted to reveal the wherabouts of whoever touches it! And I thought this was going to be easy.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Flag Post

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought the wizard in GC2 is not the wizard from GCL?

Plot

Note: I have not completed GemCraft Labyrinth, so please correct me if I get something wrong.

At the end of GCL, the wizard reforges the Gem of Eternity. Believing that he can now defeat the Forgotten by himself, the wizard uses the Gem of Eternity to summon Arcane Guardians and challenge the Forgotten. However, since Shadows are much stronger than Arcane Guardians, the wizard suffers a horrible defeat. The Forgotten pursues the wizard, trying to obtain the Gem of Eternity and absorb its power. The wizard runs away, building Arcane Locks along the way to try to slow down the Forgotten; the Forgotten gives chase, building Obelisks along her trail.

You play the role of a new wizard in GC2. You have been given the task to seal away the Forgotten and save your colleague (the wizard from GC1, currently possessed by the Forgotten). You chase the Forgotten and her Shadows, thus the title of this game is Chasing Shadows. You find Obelisks along the way, and destroy them. When meeting the first Arcane Guardian, it tells you two things: one, you must possess the Gem of Eternity to seal away the Forgotten; two, to obtain the Gem of Eternity, you must prove your magical strength by defeating all the Arcane Guardians.

In the second to last level, you confront the GCL wizard, who has sealed the path to the Gem of Eternity with five Arcane Locks. To obtain the Gem, you must defeat four Arcane Guardians, as well as the wizard himself in the form of a white apparition. After that, you go to the final level, where you must awaken the Gem of Eternity while defending it from monsters, Shadows, and the Forgotten herself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought the wizard in GC2 is not the wizard from GCL?

Plot

I dont understand…if the forgotten is chasing the wizard of GCL, why do we meet arcane guardians if the forgotten is destroying them?
What would happen to the GC1 wizard?
Why do we get first to meet the GCL wizard than the forgotten?
Also why do we get to awaken again the gem of eternity , the GCL wizzard should have it…

Flag Post

Also about the forgotten she is heading to the spiritforge where she can summon endless shadows , she doesn’t wants the gem of eternity nor wants to chase someone.

Also the wizard from GC0 is dead. GC1 wizard went for him and ended possesed…

Flag Post

Here’s a feature I’d like:
Gem Upgrade
Similar to the Duplicate Gem feature in GCL, it costs the same as duplicate + merge, and simply makes the gem one grade higher (after the usual down-time for placing/combining a new gem). I find myself doing this manually so often, it would be a huge time-saver to be able to just upgrade a gem in one go, rather than duplicate it, then go all the way over to where it appeared in your inventory and drag it all the way back to combine it with the original. There’s no change in balance represented by this, since you can essentially do the whole process instantly already, just by pausing the game. It just makes things less tedious.

Flag Post

Lurlock, that was something I was thinking about, then v1.13 came out and the feature existed. Hover over a gem and hit U, and it’ll clone and merge the gems.

Flag Post

Whoa, when did that happen? And why is it completely undocumented? Or is it somewhere? I don’t see it anywhere…