Which Video Game Site is better? Kongregate, Maplestory, WoW, Battleon, Gaia Online, Dead Frontier or Runescape? page 12

305 posts

Flag Post

MapleStory owns!!!!!!!!! so hard!!!!
way better than kongregate…………… like some of u say. you suck if u say maples sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >Noobs<!

i have to agree with him ON EVERything and MAPLESTORY ROKS ASS OFF LOL

Flag Post

club penguin

Flag Post

WIZARD101 PWNS!
Runescape is really good, but horrible graphics
Caan’t afford WoW

Flag Post

maplestory rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I used to play runescape, but I got bord with it (even with membership). Battleon is okay, but I like Kongregate.

Flag Post

club penguin.

Flag Post

Runescape.. My first ever online rpg played when i was… Uhh.. Maybe 5 years of age? lol..

Flag Post

Kongregate or WoW

Flag Post

Maple Story FTW~~~~

Maple Rox!~

Flag Post

I probably go With
1. Kong (OFC!!)
2. Wow, although you have to pay for it, It has rlly catched my interest.
3. Runescape was a fun game when I played it, played it every day, but got quite boring when all quests where completed, the only thing left then was to train skills, which got quite boring after a time aswell.
4. Battleon was fun for a short time, and that was in the beginning. After a time, when you leveled up, things got quite boring. Aswell I do not like the controls.
5. Dead Frontier was quite fun although I didn’t play it for too long. Although I’m not into Zombie Games, if they aren’t like Left 4 Dead that is :D
6. On the 6th place, here comes MapleStory, sure it was quite fun, but at the long run, it is a 2D, Platform game, and to get cool stuff… $$$
7. Here comes Gaia Online, Probably because I havn’t played it :D

Flag Post

My comments on them.
Kongregate:Not an MMORPG
WoW:Like it, not my favorite because it costs money to have an account, so that’s a downer. Although I like that it is not only 3d, but it is also a great social game. I like that you can choose different races and classes, so that makes it better.
Runescape:Terrible game, very terrible, can’t be any more SUCK!
Battaleon:Never Played
Dead Fronteir: Never Played
Gaia Online:Not my favorite, you need to open pop ups to play games, doesn’t work half the time.
Maplestory:This is my favorite game out of all of them. Although it does get continuous I like getting new quests and Nexon continually updates so it changes, although I do get bored waiting so long to level up after killing half a million monsters (Seriously I have to kill 200k scorpions to level up as a level 63) but I still find it an extremely awesome game! Anyone that plays can find my Spearman, Legend3454, in Bera. I’m on daily. (Also, Maplestory Fans, there is a Maplestory Anime! It should be on Youtube!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JudeMaverick:

Kongregate is a MMORPG? Thought it was a Game Portal.

Flag Post

um… Kongregate. I assumed that this would get more votes since it is the site we are on as we speak. Oh well,

Kongregate FTW

Flag Post

lol i miss maplestory, havent played it in a while… maplestory is awesome but gets hard after a while

Flag Post

KONGREGATE FTW!!!
WoW comes in second.

Flag Post

Kongergate just by the logic that it is the only site in teh title’s list with multiple games!
The rest suck anyway.

Flag Post

I vote for WoW.

Originally posted by joonho1:

WIZARD101 PWNS!
Runescape is really good, but horrible graphics
Caan’t afford WoW

There’s all kinds of fail in this post…

Flag Post

I nominate club penguin and hereby vote for it

Flag Post

KONGREGATE

Flag Post
Originally posted by arcaneCoder:

Runescape the most famous, WoW in the middle

You’ve got to me kidding me.

A lot suscribers doesnt means its good :)
And in WOW you HAVE to pay if you wanna play,it doesnt matters if you dont like it,you already payed the game and subscription.

Flag Post
Originally posted by elpapas:

A lot suscribers doesnt means its good :)
And in WOW you HAVE to pay if you wanna play,it doesnt matters if you dont like it,you already payed the game and subscription.

WoW doesen’t have a slight edge over the other subscribing MMOs or anything like that. It has a MASSIVE lead. You also can try it out for free, and if you don’t like it, just stop playing it. No subscription fee there.

Flag Post

WoW or Wizard 101 i have both they are too really great MMORPG’S :D

Flag Post

haha no one knows if he made those up … nice

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arzten:

haha no one knows if he made those up … nice

That’s cause he didn’t. Idiot.

Flag Post

it said which video game site is better just the site and i like Kongregate better cause it has games on the sites the other ones not really expect for runescape you can play on the site and some of the others too