Which Video Game Site is better? Kongregate, Maplestory, WoW, Battleon, Gaia Online, Dead Frontier or Runescape? page 13

305 posts

Flag Post

i tried Maplestory a long time ago, but i didn’t like it much: partly because it takes too long to reach higher levels, and partly because the Wizard class is WAY overpowered…the second skill the wizard learns always hits the enemy TWICE-making it twice as powerful as any other skill in the game!
if you upgrade that skill and put most of the wizard’s points into Int (need a few points in Luck for equipment) and the wizard will be able to kill enemies 3 levels higher than him with one shot!
but even then it takes hours to level up…

Flag Post

You cannot play WOW off of a website, you have to download it.
Your point is invalid.

Flag Post

i like maplestory XD

Flag Post

“runescape” you die you cam loose stuff not that good of graphics. dead frontier never liked the graphics got bord realy fast becuase of nothing to do cant say anything on maplestory gaia online kongregate never never been there battleon is good wow i think is better ya theres a 15 dollar fee but its worth it you dont loose stuff unless you’re a big noob and tell a hacker you’re info. theres battle grounds where you fight as a team arena 1v1 2v2 3v3 or you can do randoms where you get in a random group and go level quicker 1-85 soon the cap will raise to 1-90 dead frontier i got to 25 i got bord as crap so i got to vote with WoW with the other 14million players

Flag Post
Originally posted by michael215:

“runescape” you die you can loose stuff not that good of graphics. dead frontier never liked the graphics got bord realy fast becuase of nothing to do cant say anything on maplestory gaia online never never been there battleon is good wow i think is better ya theres a 15 dollar fee but its worth it you dont loose stuff unless you’re a big noob and tell a hacker you’re info. theres battle grounds where you fight as a team arena 1v1 2v2 3v3 or you can do randoms where you get in a random group and go level quicker 1-85 soon the cap will raise to 1-90 dead frontier i got to 25 i got bord as crap so i got to vote with WoW with the other 14million players