Which Video Game Site is better? Kongregate, Maplestory, WoW, Battleon, Gaia Online, Dead Frontier or Runescape? page 3

305 posts

Flag Post

my guy is lvl 33 human mage

Flag Post

This isn’t a WoWfag topic. Keep your level 33 human mages away.

Flag Post

hes has a fucky hat yay

Flag Post

Temp. ban from the forums, anyone?

Flag Post

I vote world of warcraft. horde.

Flag Post

Maple needs some love =P i vote maple

Flag Post

Diablo, then WoW

Flag Post

Phoenix Wright

if most of the things i listed including kongregate sucks then why are you playing kongregate then? =p

Flag Post

I wish Kongregate had 10 million retards who pay 15 bucks a month ;-;

Flag Post

NukeGoBoom

If everyone who payed for this was a retard that would include yourself! And you can’t pay for Kongregate anyway! It’s only the prenium games you pay for and you don’t pay 15 bucks a month to be on the website! duh!! I think a temporary ban should be offered to NukeGoBoom!

Btw you are reported NukeGoBoom.

Flag Post

obeliskos, go learn the definition of MMORPG before you post this kind of questions =\

i know kongregate rocks, but saying it’s a MMORPG is baaad

Flag Post

Gigadramon, you’re doing it wrong, again. >:(

Flag Post

Having played WoW, Runescape, Maplestory, and Kongregate, WoW is pretty good (well duh it has 10 million subscribers). Maple is sort of fun but turns into a non-stop leveling experience. Runescape is…..lame…..unless being a member somehow enhances the game (probably only a little). Kongregate isn’t an MMORPG, but is very fun. Free too.

On the other hand, a majority of WoW’s players are in Asia, where there aren’t that many other MMORPGS (unless you want to play a similar game 50x with different names) to choose from. That might give a wrong (or at least exaggerated) impression of how good it is. Not saying it’s bad, in fact it’s phenomenal, but after 4 years people might start leaving it. Unless of course they gain subscribers faster than they lose them, which, judging from their current growth, seems pretty likely.

Oh, and Kongregate is great, not to mention free. Just not an MMORPG, so doesn’t count. I vote for WoW.

Flag Post

RuneScape= good, not if you like trading or hardcore PVP in your mmos. The new graphics settings look… decent. second best, but get some friends playing too.

WoW= Really good, tons of people, looks good, 15$/month. Best on here

BattleOn= most of them aren’t true MMOs, instead they’re single player RPG games. It’s crap in my opinion.

Anarchy= OK, graphics are bad but getting a big update soon. It has some expansions. I didn’t like it that much, you might

Kongregate= Depends on the game

Maple= Ok, grind and lagfest though, really depends on if you like the style.

Flag Post

Kongregate is a game portal its not an MMO, sure it has a chat room and some games are little MMO’s cause you can play with others. But that would be like saying CSS is an MMO but its really not if you think about it.

Flag Post

This is a joke. Right? world of warcraft > All.

Flag Post

ill put maplestory 1st… then everything else second. oh yea… world of warcraft should be in here.

Flag Post

i say WoW and kongregate both =D

Flag Post

i quit kongregate

Flag Post

obeliskos, go learn the definition of MMORPG before you post this kind of questions =\

Battleon and Kongregate =/= MMORPGs and I’m well aware of that. But I would pick anything over the overrated fail that WoW is.

Flag Post

MooMoo

You can’t do double votes so i wont pick either just vote for one!

as for all of you guys who did vote thnx! =)

oh yeah gene548…

World Of Warcraft is in here =/ its nicknamed as WoW

Flag Post

Wow

Flag Post

Add tibia. It is an alright mmorpg. My vote has to go to kong though.

Flag Post

i dunno what your all talking about i like runescape as it offers a wider variety of skills and it has good graphics the quest option is also great my vote goes to:RUNESCAPE

Flag Post

I played World of Warcraft some time ago and it was amazing. If you don’t mind the monthly fees, then stick with World of Warcraft.

But for now, I would say Kongregate! :D