RING PASS NOTT !!

9 posts

Flag Post

DUDDE !! WHAT IS THE TRICK FOR THIS GAME ?!?
THIS GAME IS TOO IMPOSSIBLE !! Every Game if you play about 2 days you can finish it !! BUT THIS ONE ,, its just IMPOSSIBLE !! What is the trick ??? What is the cheat ?!?! Everyone can onlyt reach to lvl 28 !! PLzzz someone teach to play this game

Flag Post

It’s a combination of strategy and luck. It’s kind of like Solitaire.

There’s no cheat, and it’s not impossible.

Flag Post

So why you don’t have the badge ? o.O

Flag Post

Because I’m not very good at it. But I still know for a fact that it’s not impossible.

Flag Post

Well if anyone that know good combinations post here cause the instructions in the game are not clear ..

Flag Post

The best things to try to get are four of each symbol and four of each color. It is also rather easy to get two or three of the synergy combinations which, two gives you three tiles and three gives you seven. The best thing i can tell you is to get as many bonuses as you can early on and use them as sparingly as possible. Don’t automatically give up. Look at what you have and see if you can switch the tiles around to make your options fit. It’s not impossible, it just takes patience.

Flag Post

Take a look at this thread. I’ve beat rpn and it takes some skill but mostly luck. I had to try many many times before I got the badge. Keep at it and good luck!

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3/topics/742

Flag Post

i cant think of anything better to say that hasnt already been said except for using your brain and analyze your next moves, think longterm
and apply it to any modifiers there are.

Flag Post

Try to vary what you play down. Try not to put down double colors or symbols, and try to get at least 1 of each color and symbol facing left and right for easy moving around near the end of the level. If you have to use your bonuses, first off make sure eyou tried everything, get your ring as complete as possible, and know what your options are. Use modifier (color/symbol change) first, new deal cards next from least to most, and then bombs and switches.

Also, play the tutorial until you get the bonuses at the beginning, then skip it :p