P.O.D.

9 posts

Flag Post

When is the badge going to become receivable again? Its aggravating not being able to get a badge that others have because it is seriously impossible to get. Is anyone working on it? Just wondering………….

Flag Post

What are you talking about?

Flag Post

The game won’t load on this site and he is asking when it will work again. I’d like to know too, actually.

Flag Post

Just beat the game and send a screen shot to feedback@kongregate.com explaining the issue then a link to the screenshot…. they should credit it.

Flag Post

>_> Not necessarily. I sent in a pic of the terrascape coins like over a week ago and I still haven’t been replied to nor have I gotten the badge…

Flag Post

I sent an e-mail in, I got a response but Mike forgot to credit it so far, but thats alright since I’ll catch him and have him do it one of these days :)

Flag Post

can i get the badge, though when i try open it, it open in another page???

Flag Post

no, it has to be played on kongregate inorder to get the badge when you beat it. Or you could beat it in another window and take a screen shot and send the picture or the link to the adress crazycruiser said above

Flag Post

By the way, damijin has credited my badge now, so they will do it! (For all the doubters :)