Lead for Dead: Call of the Dead

333 posts

Flag Post

Post your suggestions/opinions for Lead for Dead: Call of the Dead here…

Flag Post

First of all, I think you should change the name. There’s too many "dead"s. It just sounds funny :P

Flag Post

Yeah, I’m aware of that, but I don’t know what to change, should I change the “Lead for Dead” (what has been quite well known now) or “Call of the Dead” that sounds more like CoD instead of Left for Dead?

Flag Post

Wheat for the Bread: All of the Bread :P

More seriously though, i think you should try to make it a little less complicated, add piercing bullets, and make the guns more realistic. No offense here, but a Intervention should have tore right through the round 5 zombies. Its a god damned sniper rifle, and a powerful one at that.Also, you should be able to toggle on/off your ally following you instead of just standing still. Hope this helps.

Flag Post

hey ehaugw…..you should expand the maps. Estate you should make it so where the mounted gun there is a tunnel that cost 2500 points to uncover. The walls on the cavern/tunnel have boards and zombies come from there. At the end there could be a generator and when you hit wave 20 lightning hits it, but only if your there and when that happens lights go off but after a while they go back on. When they go on there will be a ray gun that you can buy for 10,000 in-game points. Also a hole in the wall appears that, after you go through it, it closes. When you go in there, there is an entrance on three sides. on the wall right in front of you, there is a flamethrower for 20,000 points. Please do this. You have to pay another 5000 in game points to get out of the room. Please put this in.

Flag Post

change how the ak-47 looks. i think it looks a little off with the stock and grips being lined and diff colors…

Flag Post

Some things to add:

Two starting classes.
Customizable controls.

Zombies on wave One take over 30 bullets to kill. Make them a little weaker, or make difficulty modes which increases their health and makes them faster etc.

Flag Post

What do you mean with two starting classes? Two characters, or who skills?

Flag Post

You need more maps. Period. And try to make them actually scary. My friend said so too. They don’t look in the least bit creepy. Make them dark and put puddles of blood on the floor and stuff like that ;)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

You need more maps. Period. And try to make them actually scary. My friend said so too. They don’t look in the least bit creepy. Make them dark and put puddles of blood on the floor and stuff like that ;)

Sure =D

Flag Post

Cool, I can’t wait for that. Actually try to scare me xD And another thing, I think the zombies should blow apart when they die by a grenade or claymore :D

Flag Post

Cool, I can’t wait for that. Actually try to scare me xD And another thing, I think the zombies should blow apart when they die by a grenade or claymore :D

Ok, I’ll ask my developer for some blow-apart animations, it might take some time, he’s working on a intro movie.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ehaugw:

Ok, I’ll ask my developer for some blow-apart animations, it might take some time, he’s working on a intro movie.

Don’t worry, all you have to do is alter the same grenade death animation you have, but just make some chunks of the zombie fly out of place xD

Flag Post

Can you make it so you can switch out your secondary for another gun? It annoys me when it runs out of ammo and theres not a single thing you can do.

Edit: Also, take out the “Your game is running slow, do you want to change the quality?” Screen, it isn’t useful and very annoying.

Flag Post

Also, the sounds. Seriously the reload sound is louder than the shot sound. And there’s only one reload sound as far as I heard. It’s unrealistic, especially for some of the guns, like the revolver, he puts each round into the cylinder and it goes clickclick, clickclick, clickclick, clickclick, clickclick, clickclick like a shotgun. It should be a quieter click noice, amirite? I know, it is hard to find gun sounds that are free and legal, so I’m making my own for my new game. You won’t even notice, don’t worry (I hope). I have a talented mouth. xD

Flag Post

I have a talented mouth. xD

;) I’d bet.

Priceless sexual innuendo is priceless.

Edit: By the way, I like how the SAA has the same exact power as the M9. Whoo realism!

Flag Post

Also, the sounds. Seriously the reload sound is louder than the shot sound. And there’s only one reload sound as far as I heard. It’s unrealistic, especially for some of the guns, like the revolver, he puts each round into the cylinder and it goes clickclick, clickclick, clickclick, clickclick, clickclick, clickclick like a shotgun. It should be a quieter click noice, amirite? I know, it is hard to find gun sounds that are free and legal, so I’m making my own for my new game. You won’t even notice, don’t worry (I hope). I have a talented mouth. xD

Yeah, I’ll fix that sounds, do you know any good application for changing the volume of a sound?

Originally posted by Arbitor165:

I have a talented mouth. xD

;) I’d bet.

Priceless sexual innuendo is priceless.

Edit: By the way, I like how the SAA has the same exact power as the M9. Whoo realism!

The M92F got it’s power to give you a chance to survive in last stand for more than 5 seconds.

Flag Post

Changing the volume of a sound? The Sound Recorder that comes with Windows XP is good for that. But you can only do that if the sound’s author say you can alter/remix them I think. If you don’t have Windows XP, then I don’t know if it’s on Windows Vista/7 or not. If you have a Mac, I don’t know. Make your own sounds, try it. It does take some skill though. Here’s how I do it. Make sure you have a little saliva in your mouth. Open your mouth a little. Push the saliva through your teeth so it makes a wet, clicky kind of sound. Record yourself doing it. Try different variations. It doesn’t sound good in person but the recorded version sounds surprisingly good. My friend played my new game with the sounds by me after right playing Black Ops and we didn’t even notice xD

Flag Post

Audacity lets you play around (and record) with any mp3, I’d suggest that. Pretty sure it’s free as well.

Flag Post

The DT10 has more range than a M4A1 Carbine.

Flag Post

I really don’t like the sound of the reloading especially the DT10. It would probibly be hard to find a new sound but the least you could do is make it quieter especially your teammates reload. and i also don’t like the main menu backround.

Flag Post

oh it thought this was left for dead 3.

Flag Post

He should try making his own sounds, it’s really fun and easy. At least for me. Wait till you guys hear the gun sounds in my next game xD

Flag Post

A detailed help menu would be nice. I can’t figure out what piercing does, or half the power ups. Also the prestige thing has me confused. other than that this game is awesome.