Lead for Dead: Call of the Dead page 10

333 posts

Flag Post

Anyone know of a site that ripped off the current version? I want to be able to use the pro perks and all that stuff.

The old version is just not nearly as polished as the one that got taken off of kongregate.

Flag Post

how do you eat steroids???

Flag Post

like tic tacks.

Flag Post

i cant find it

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

go to arcadeprehacks and play hacked or unhacked

Flag Post

Why does Activation have to be suck meanies and wreck our fun. Maby you could ask them for permission to publish the game, although that may cost some money or they might just say no. But its worth a shot and you have nothing to loose and if they ask for to much money and you can always recline.

Flag Post

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY LEAD FOR DEAD CALL IF DEAD YOU CAN PLAY HERE http://www.hackedarcadegames.com/game/5810/Lead-for-Dead-Call-of-the-Dead.html :) HOPE YOU LIKE IT IT HACKED VERSION THO SO DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT CHEATS

Flag Post
Originally posted by alphex117:

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY LEAD FOR DEAD CALL IF DEAD YOU CAN PLAY HERE http://www.hackedarcadegames.com/game/5810/Lead-for-Dead-Call-of-the-Dead.html :) HOPE YOU LIKE IT IT HACKED VERSION THO SO DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT CHEATS

why capslock?

Flag Post

Needs the wunderwaffe and Thunder gun. XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by popo9823:

Needs the wunderwaffe and Thunder gun. XD

That’s why the game was taken down :P

Flag Post

w8……..it got taken off of kongregate……..but then black ops steals the name ‘call of the dead’ for a zombie map? wow……….. sue someone then take their ideas….wow……………

Flag Post

ive found 2 zombie barriers on overgrown its awesome to use and wtf is a officer zombie

Flag Post

hello it’s french a lead for dead is fun in create a new map !!!!!!!!!isss fffuuunnnn

Flag Post

Lead for the what and what for the who?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrjesse99:

w8……..it got taken off of kongregate……..but then black ops steals the name ‘call of the dead’ for a zombie map? wow……….. sue someone then take their ideas….wow……………

I cannot… Belive it.

Flag Post

anybody know the link for this game Lead for Dead: Call of the Dead?

Flag Post

well i think everything is ok but theres room for improvement

1. make it multiplayer id sure like to play this with my friends and online like bo zombies on xbox
2.u should add 3 other cpu players if were gonna play single player
3.if u do add the 3 ppl dont make us control them have them follow u around and maybe add in a little command system
4.expand the maps and make more theres only 4 of the maps
5.add more blood spatters to the floor and maybe even add some dead bodies to it to make it more scary
6.it would be cool if you make some areas dark and add a flashlight to see whats gonna jump at u
7.add some creepy music and cutscenes and u should also make a story mode
8.add a speed cola and juggernaut machine and make the mystery box a square with a question mark it looks like a bench then a mystery box these are all my suggestions and i hope you update them it would be greatly appreciated and i know its alot to ask but please reply back to see if u can make these changes thanks =)

Flag Post

You’re too late, dgamerdan

Flag Post

Ahh, I HATE Activision for doing this to me…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ehaugw:

Ahh, I HATE Activision for doing this to me…

It was a bit too close to the game, just make it a little less like it, and remove any sounds, names, or graphics that are theirs.

Flag Post

I think you should put more maps on.or at least expand them. and it should be 2 player. 2 player is always fun. and we should be able to get rid of your secondary weapon for a better weapon. other than that its the best game ever.