Lead for Dead: Call of the Dead page 2

333 posts

Flag Post

gta0004: This thread is for both of the games…

Flag Post

I’m currently interested in foley. You should look it up on YouTube. Check out what I made with my keyboard and a triple hole puncher xD http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18403562/shotgun%20load%20shells%20and%20pump.wav

Flag Post

One of the things I think needs to be improved is the zombies when they’re attacking a barricade. I’ve noticed that as they attack, they move through the barricade a small amount. So when levels get harder you’ll always have zombies getting through, which throws me off sometimes when all of a sudden I’m being attacked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightspeeder:

One of the things I think needs to be improved is the zombies when they’re attacking a barricade. I’ve noticed that as they attack, they move through the barricade a small amount. So when levels get harder you’ll always have zombies getting through, which throws me off sometimes when all of a sudden I’m being attacked.

Thanks for the information, I’ll patch it right away!

Flag Post

can you add a barricade tool where you can fortify a room?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fluffyzombiegod:

Yeah, sure =D

Flag Post

Shell casings are awesome, except they make the game lag even worse :[

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

Shell casings are awesome, except they make the game lag even worse :[

Nope my new programming style made they won’t :P They got no script running, and are not handled by anything, they require no script at all, and are cached as bitmaps, all the lag they cause is the “lag” you experience when your GPU displays the pixels =D

Flag Post

Ok… cool. has no idea what ehaugw is talking about

Flag Post

Ok… cool. has no idea what ehaugw is talking about

Lol

Flag Post

As said before in this thread:
Why can’t we switch our secondary with a primary, so we can have two assault rifles?

Flag Post

There’s a glitch where you can’t reload even if you have ammo remaining. Switch weapons a lot when you have 0 ammo in your secondary weapon, it will get bugged.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chapman2012:

As said before in this thread:
Why can’t we switch our secondary with a primary, so we can have two assault rifles?

Because then you got nothing when you are in last stand

Flag Post

There’s a glitch where you can’t reload even if you have ammo remaining. Switch weapons a lot when you have 0 ammo in your secondary weapon, it will get bugged.

I’ll take a look at it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by fluffyzombiegod:

It’s done!

Flag Post

can you add a detailed help menu? I like the the exploding walls by the way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by johnrudy9:

can you add a detailed help menu? I like the the exploding walls by the way.

Yeah, I’m working on the detailed help menu. And the exploding walls are not by the way, they are on the way :P

Flag Post

Do the load old save work to you, or only on my mac?

Flag Post

old save worked for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by johnrudy9:

old save worked for me.

Epic, now, Lead for Dead 3 Beta use the same file!

Flag Post

Now, as all the games use the same save file, I’m able to upload a CPU friendly version of LfD, with the same possibilities, but less fancy graphics, what do you think?

Flag Post

I don’t think that will help much, didn’t the very first LfD lag when the graphics weren’t great? It must be something in your code, you must have too many onEnterFrames.

Flag Post

I don’t think that will help much, didn’t the very first LfD lag when the graphics weren’t great? It must be something in your code, you must have too many onEnterFrames.

I had, but I’ve improved the game… Once, right after the new graphics, I did a huge (really HUGE) change in the code structure, and improved the FPS drastically…

Flag Post

Not bad of a game.

Flag Post

One word. Online.