Lead for Dead: Call of the Dead page 3

333 posts

Flag Post

First of all you might want to change a few (obvious) things or you MIGHT get sued for copyright infringement. I may be wrong but thats my thoughts.

Call it: The End: Outbreak

Have to say I like the rest and especcially the music choices. I will greatly enjoy the completed product.

Flag Post

^ The music choices are the main reason he would get sued for copyright infringement. Using real guns without permission is technically copyright infringement, but I highly doubt he will get in trouble.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

^ The music choices are the main reason he would get sued for copyright infringement. Using real guns without permission is technically copyright infringement, but I highly doubt he will get in trouble.

Don’t forget alot of stuff from Call of Duty….

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecheaterdude:

Don’t forget alot of stuff from Call of Duty….

The random weapons box isn’t too bad. However the Pack-A-Punch machine is shady.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ehaugw:
Originally posted by Chapman2012:

As said before in this thread:
Why can’t we switch our secondary with a primary, so we can have two assault rifles?

Because then you got nothing when you are in last stand

You get a basic pistol in the real black ops if you dont have a pistol, why not resort to that then?

Flag Post

ehaugw… on the stronghold map zombies get stuck at the bottom first window. I have to throw all my explosives to kill them. fix it bro

Flag Post

He says his artist is working on a scary map. I cannot wait for that! :O

Flag Post

Yeah my 2 but one thing this game needs, its multiplayer co-op thump up if u agree

Flag Post

Customization

Customizing your companion would be cool
More equipment to play around with
More perks, upgrades, etc.

Selection

More wonder weapons! (A MUST)
More maps, even if small, most are big and open, hoping for some more like Stronghold
Easter eggs!

In-game

Improved animation (getting back up, using Pack-a-punch, etc.)
Death Animation
More zed types

Hope my suggestions are okay, LOVE the game ehaugw, well done!

Flag Post

I think you need to either reduce gold on some stuff or make it easier to get because it takes forever to get 50000 gold to unlock a gun.

Flag Post

the bug im reporting is about zombies and hellhounds just disappearing for no reason then they reappear randomly…………………………………………you should fix that

Flag Post

oh and the ps9 pack-a-punch gun doesnt harm anything, it just makes a lazer

Flag Post

I press play and it sends me back to the main menu instantly, WTF IS GOING ON?!!?

Flag Post

wayyy too glitchy cant explain

Flag Post

Fix the auto run thing, i mean this like when you hold down a move button long enough then change buttons or let go of that button you keep going in that direction until you hit that button again or if for example your moving up and facing right you then face up and you then move faster and this auto run glitch happens. PLEASE PLEASE FIGURE OUT WHATS CAUSING IT IM BEGGING YOU ITS SO ANNOYING.

Flag Post

Hey, does the Handy Man perk quicken overheat cooldown on guns?

Flag Post

Hey ehaugw,this game will be a success, like better than Warfare 1917 or Warfare 1944 or Gemcraft if u add:

0.Multiplayer co-op!!!1.Teleporter 2.More power-up that drops.3 Electricity 4. Perk machines ex.Juggernog,Quick Revive, Speed cola, Doubble Tap beer etc.5.Decrease price of Pack a puch

Please ehaugw implant this Plaseeeeeee

Flag Post

Tianlai its not like that because of the fact call of duty has all that stuff copy righted, he would have to get permission from them to put it into the game, if he did without permission it would be illegal.

Flag Post

God damn you really need to make it lag less. I cant get past level nine because it always lags and i die. It’s my one main problem with the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AvalancheO:

Hey, does the Handy Man perk quicken overheat cooldown on guns?

Nope, not ATM, but I’ll make the Handy Man pro do it on my new version.

Originally posted by BORED11:

Fix the auto run thing, i mean this like when you hold down a move button long enough then change buttons or let go of that button you keep going in that direction until you hit that button again or if for example your moving up and facing right you then face up and you then move faster and this auto run glitch happens. PLEASE PLEASE FIGURE OUT WHATS CAUSING IT IM BEGGING YOU ITS SO ANNOYING.

I bet my hat on that you are playing on a windows, this is how windows handle heavy key input during LAG, it may be better if you use Safari instead of IE for instance.

I press play and it sends me back to the main menu instantly, WTF IS GOING ON?!!?

I don’t know actually D:

Originally posted by cracker1234:

oh and the ps9 pack-a-punch gun doesnt harm anything, it just makes a lazer

I might patch it’s damage…

I think you need to either reduce gold on some stuff or make it easier to get because it takes forever to get 50000 gold to unlock a gun.

Sorry, but some guns are better than other, and have to be more expensive, but don’t worry, compared to the Death Machine (1M gold), 50,000 is nothing, it takes 5 minutes on high levels…

Originally posted by AvalancheO:

Customization

Customizing your companion would be cool
More equipment to play around with
More perks, upgrades, etc.

Selection

More wonder weapons! (A MUST)
More maps, even if small, most are big and open, hoping for some more like Stronghold
Easter eggs!

In-game

Improved animation (getting back up, using Pack-a-punch, etc.)
Death Animation
More zed types

Hope my suggestions are okay, LOVE the game ehaugw, well done!

I’m going to add perks and new weapons for the companion in the new version, more equipments (wonder equipment =D), Pro Perks and more weapons, I’ve promised (on my fan page) to add a thunder gun, but that wont be all. All the maps but stronghold will be changed out, so it will only be maps like Stronghold. There is only one Easter Egg ATM, but there’ll be more. The animations for the player will also be extended, new reload animation for LMGs, and death animations, and probably more. And at last (for your message), I’ll add more zombie types.

Originally posted by tianlai:

Yeah my 2 but one thing this game needs, its multiplayer co-op thump up if u agree

I don’t like to say it, but I don’t have what it takes to make a multiplayer game, I’m not professional, this is just for fun.

He says his artist is working on a scary map. I cannot wait for that! :O

You have to wait for a while… I won’t release any new version in the upcoming weeks, I’ve started on a new version.

Flag Post

I dont have anything other than windoes tho. Where can i get safari? Can i have a choice of using IE and safari if i download safari? GOT SAFARI YAY!

Flag Post

DUDE TAKE OUT THE 2 PRIMARY WEAPON THING ITS GLITCHING SO HARD AND SO MUCH, I DONT HAVE IT OR HAVE IT EQUIPPED HAVE A PISTOL GO DOWN AND HAVE A GAME OVER SCREEN.

Flag Post

You should make more maps, easter eggs, and like make it so that you can use othere characters you have unlocked as a partner,and you should be able to change your partner’s guns and customize her. You also need to make some maps off of Call of duty black ops, i mean wouldn’t that be awesome!!! fucking playing Kino Der Toten, or Five, or Call of the Dead! like if you run out of room make another page. if you like these reply.

Flag Post

Do I need to say it again? or can i just quote it i think ill quote it.

its not like that because of the fact call of duty has all that stuff copy righted, he would have to get permission from them to put it into the game, if he did without permission it would be illegal.

How bout dont reply because it probably wont happen dont get your hopes up the stuff is COPY RIGHTED if you do not know what that means GOOGLE IT.

Flag Post

Want to be a betatester for the upcoming version? Click here!