Lead for Dead: Call of the Dead page 4

333 posts

Flag Post

Well ur sure that cod things like teleporters is copyrighted?

Flag Post

Teleporters aren’t copyrighted.

Flag Post

That would be like a coffee making company copyrighted “coffee”.

Flag Post

*copyrighting (friggin auto-correct…)

Anyway, I love how involved ehaugw is with the community. He answers just about every question and suggestion people have posted. Usually your lucky if you can get a reply from devs ONCE.

Well, the only suggestion I have as of now is to put what unlocking pro does under what the perk does normally. Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by AvalancheO:

*copyrighting (friggin auto-correct…)

Anyway, I love how involved ehaugw is with the community. He answers just about every question and suggestion people have posted. Usually your lucky if you can get a reply from devs ONCE.

Well, the only suggestion I have as of now is to put what unlocking pro does under what the perk does normally. Thanks!

That was the first I’ve added :P

Flag Post

Just so you know, Avalanche, people can always talk to me. ^^

On-topic: Ehaugw, how much longer do you think it will be before the game is completely finished?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

On-topic: Ehaugw, how much longer do you think it will be before the game is completely finished?

Hmm, I’ll never be completely finish, that is why it has turned so good, I’m always working on it… But the next version will hopefully be out before the summer holiday.

Flag Post

By the way, everyone who want may draw maps for the game, and send them to me on my email. I’ll add the best looking map to the game, in addition to the one I make myself. The map should be split up in three layers, in the bottom, you are going to draw everything that the player is going to walk over, such as floor and spilt blood and such. The walls should also be drawn in the first layer. In the second layer do you have to draw everything that is going to be arranged over the player, such as trees on overgrown and lighting effects. In the top layer do I want you do draw a description of the floor, that shows where to put the mystery box and zombie entrances.

Ps. keep in mind that not-square rooms and stuff like barricades are LAG-generators!

Flag Post

ehaughw, you should add 2 more partners so you have a 4 person team, like in real CoD zombies. I would be so grateful if you did that. :D!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ehaugw:

Hmm, I’ll never be completely finish, that is why it has turned so good, I’m always working on it… But the next version will hopefully be out before the summer holiday.

Then when are you going to get it sponsored? ._.

Flag Post

Why would he?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Faolan13789:

Why would he?

Because he could make some good money, and plus, every game has to be finished sometime.

Flag Post

oh.

Flag Post

He told me he got an offer for a big sponsorship. I don’t know if he wants me to say how much money it is, I’ll let him tell you if he wants. :D

Flag Post

what does the “D” by your name mean?

Flag Post

Means he submitted a game to Kongregate.

Flag Post

oh. sorry im new to this website membership.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Faolan13789:

what does the “D” by your name mean?

It stands for “Developer”. ;)

Flag Post

Thats what i figed

Flag Post

By the way whats the song that you can get in the mystery box

Flag Post
Originally posted by tianlai:

By the way whats the song that you can get in the mystery box

I don’t know, got it from my artist, but I know it’s equal to the sound from zombies…

He told me he got an offer for a big sponsorship. I don’t know if he wants me to say how much money it is, I’ll let him tell you if he wants. :D

I was offered 2,000 bucks by mofunzone, but I want a cooler sponsorship

Flag Post

Have anyone here lost their saves? I got a message on facebook, I can’t understand why…

Flag Post

1) The save problem has never happened to me. Sounds really weird.

2) You did add what pro does? I can see the requirement, but I don’t see the effect anywhere…

Flag Post

Think I found a glitch. Just prestiged again, and now I have black camo for the Army Ranger. I swear I never bought it, and I didn’t unlock any camos for 1st prestige…

Flag Post
Originally posted by AvalancheO:

Think I found a glitch. Just prestiged again, and now I have black camo for the Army Ranger. I swear I never bought it, and I didn’t unlock any camos for 1st prestige…

I’ll take a look…