Lead for Dead: Call of the Dead page 12

333 posts

Flag Post

It’s soon playable. I’m working on the pathfinding at the moment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ehaugw:

What ya mean by playable?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:

You’ll be able to play it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

You’ll be able to play it.

Euheuheuheuheuh ._.

Flag Post

C’mon, I’m serious here, how is it coming along? When’s the estimated time of completion???

Flag Post

I still have a lot of work left to do, but it is interactive. You can shoot, jump, access the inventory etc. I’m gonna add the zombies, menus etc soon.

Flag Post

C’mon! Keep it up! Tis gonna be so epic when it’s done >:D

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I still have a lot of work left to do, but it is interactive. You can shoot, jump, access the inventory etc. I’m gonna add the zombies, menus etc soon.

I thought this was top down 2D…You can jump?! o.o

Flag Post

Haha, late answer… But yes, you can jump over fences etc, it’s really cool.

The game is progressing btw, we’ll have an alpha out soon.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

How soon till tbe beta comes out?

Flag Post

Our goal is within the summer.

Flag Post

Our goal is within the summer.

:O YESSSSSSS, within the summer means within my vacation, aw yeah XD

Flag Post

It will most likely be in the very end of the summer, and only real life friends of me and the artist will get to beta test it, we don’t want it to leak before we got sponsorships etc. I’m sorry bro. Thanks for your enthusiasm though.

Flag Post

Meh, it’s still coming out soon either way. Good enough for me :P

Flag Post

“Soon™”, not “soon”.

Flag Post

“Soon™”, not “soon”.

I see what you did there…

Flag Post

Coming along well?

Flag Post

Yeah, I’m coding the bullets right now, they’re gonna be really realistic, taking air drag, penetration, kinetic energy etc into the calculations =D

Flag Post

Yeah, I’m coding the bullets right now, they’re gonna be really realistic, taking air drag, penetration, kinetic energy etc into the calculations =D

:3 sweeet

Flag Post

I’m making the talent trees now, it’s gonna be pretty awesome.

And just a little attention whoring: The game has reached 6500 lines of code at this point!

Flag Post

Damn, that’s a lot. And you didn’t mention a talent tree before :O Can you drop some hints on what’s it gonna do for each class?

Flag Post

Damn, that’s a lot. And you didn’t mention a talent tree before :O Can you drop some hints on what’s it gonna do for each class?

There will be two trees that are common for all classes, one of them will increase your endurance, while the other will increase your ability to fight.

Marines has a sniper tree that is based on more accuracy and higher headshot and critical shot rates. Their second tree is an assault tree that’s mainly about building up adrenaline during combat, and gain boosts from the adrenaline level.

Troopers has a tree that increases their efficiency with shotguns and rocket launchers, as well as increasing their tankability. Their second tree increases your damage and mobility with LMGs.

Commandos has a tree for using handguns, silencers and stealth, that’s mostly about avoiding zombies, and killing them fast when it matters. The other tree is about SMGs, and close combat stuff like martial arts and dodging.

Flag Post

Martial arts? ;o; Oh sweet jesus yes. How’s those execution moves, etc coming along?