Amberial, my first Kongregate submitted game

49 posts

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/oddgoo/amberial

Hello all, im a new Mexican game developer, i would really appreciate if you took the time to play and rate my first submitted game.
Do you think it has the potential to get an achievement task?

Flag Post

Oh definitely. It’s an excellent game! It looks fantastic, plays fantastic.

Flag Post

Hey, I played your game when you put it on Newgrounds and enjoyed it a lot. I’m glad to see it at Kongregate, hope it gets a badge.

Flag Post

Do you think it has the potential to get an achievement task?

Definitely — I’ll be sure to make at least one. Thanks for uploading it!

Flag Post

‘Spring Ace’ – All aces collected (Medium – 15 points) ?

Fun game by the way.

Flag Post

Really nice Game, Ace Levels are very challenging (Arg for Tower of Spikes T_T)

Flag Post

Thank you for your feedback !
Being a flash game developer has so much community support and and web exposure, that I really wonder why I didnt start before =).
Thanks all !

Flag Post

Really nice and fun.. The badge should be to get all 15 aces and beat all the levels.. lol that was hard xD

Flag Post

Gregmake this the badge : Super Spring Ace: (Hard : 30 Points) Move your way through 15 Levels Getting 15 Aces To get the Ultimate Ball Manuvering Badge.

Flag Post

Greg, make a badge for is ASAP please.

Flag Post

I like this game alot. Its amazing how much you’ve made posible to do with only two buttons… and yet the game is not boring. Good job yo.

Flag Post

thats a great game. very fun! it definately needs a badge

Flag Post

Thank you! yes, i thought about extending simple interface to a complex environment.

Flag Post

wow your good you got 450 points in 1 day. i got 874 in a month. All Hail Oddgoo

Flag Post

I think the simplicity is what makes the game so good. I mean love games like Swords and Sandles where there are a million different things you can do, but sometimes its good to have a difficult game in which you don’t have to think as much

Flag Post

Time Trial mode FTW ????

Flag Post

I finished the game, got all aces, and the only thing I can say is WOW. A great game. I believe that the badge will be a great addition, and you deserve it. Well done!

Flag Post

whats FTW mean because if thats asking if we want it than yeah, that would be sick

Flag Post

whats FTW mean because if thats asking if we want it than yeah, that would be sick

Ftw is wtf backwards! bleep the what! …lol jk it’s for the win.

Flag Post

oooooooh. i was actully beleiving the Bleep the what thing. lol

Flag Post

An amazing game, diffucult yet fun. I await the badge.

Flag Post

‘tis fun. Slightly easy though IMO. Reminds me of a download game called Within a Deep Forest . That’s a good thing though. ;)

Dxrules63:must be their site. I dunno, I haven’t played for a while. That’s not a direct download link, it links to the site’s game page.

Flag Post

i cant download it

Flag Post

Time Trial would be very nice. Videos of play would be better :P

Minor “bug”: Upon approaching from the side of a normal block, you get a slight boost from hitting the corners. When approaching the side of a spring from a great enough height, the ball stays inside the spring block or goes slightly below, and thereby gets a much greater boost than normal. This trick can be used to bypass the entire blue part of the RGB level.

Edit: Oh yeah, and great game. Can’t believe I forgot that :P

Flag Post

I’d say that this game’s badges should be

medium:finish the main game

hard:Get all A’s(mostly because of the three on ace levels. >.<)