Amberial, my first Kongregate submitted game page 2

49 posts

Flag Post

see mrhthepie agrees that all A’s is hard

Flag Post

Only because of the ace levels, the others are quite easy.

Flag Post

yay me. All levels complete, and 15 A’s. One thing you might want to address is, after you have got an A, it’s there forever, even if you don’t finish the level in the same try. It makes it quite easy, but if you had to do both at once it would be better I think.

Flag Post

yeah i agree 100% only the ace level Aces are hard. and the last ace level ace is almost impossible. i also did beat all 15 levels and all 15 aces. it took me about an hour i guess. i wasnt really counting

Flag Post

pretty easy but getting the last ace took me a few tries

Flag Post

Only a few tries?!?! Thats Crazy. The last Ace level took me like, 30 minutes to get the Ace.I guess either I suck really bad, or masterchief is really good.

Flag Post

The last ace took me about 4 tries. Pretty easy.

EDIT: THANK YOU GREG! WE NEED A BADGE FOR THIS GAME!

Flag Post

Next Installment sees a new world, time trial, and improved collision detection.

“Amberial I.V: The Sunstone domain” =P

Flag Post

Yeah this game is well-executed. Simple, good physics, difficulty is just right, it truly does show when a developer ALSO plays his/her own game. Good job man! I agree, it is badge-worthy!

Flag Post

Oddgoo, can you make that game ASAP, and with a time trial mode? Because I am getting really bored with the first one. I beat every level 15+ times.

Flag Post

sweet game dude

Flag Post

dxrules, are you suggesting putting timetrial into this one? or making the new one? What would everybody prefer?

Flag Post

I loved the game :) I don’t know why but I like this genre of games quite a bit. Currently working on getting all the aces. And how long would putting timetrial into the current game take?

Flag Post

Im suggesting that you make an Amerberial 2 with a lot of levels. You should be able to play it normally, like the first one. But after you beat all the levels in Regular mode, you should unlock time trial mode. That would be awsome. And if you decide to do that, you would be my favorite kongregater. And for the second one, you should have the same exact features as this game http://kongregate.com/games/SandhillGames/ring-pass-not. And when you quit game, you go to a screen that says load game and start.

Flag Post

and it needs a mute button badly

Flag Post

greg seems to have jacked my ideas. card=beat main game. hard badge=get all a’s.

Flag Post

nice game it does have small glitches but i loved it

Flag Post

yeah, greg used my badge idea!

Flag Post

im positive ive played something like this before.

Flag Post

Thank you all very much !!

Flag Post

Maybe a time trial thing where it adds up your best time for all the courses put toghther and has that as your highscore?

Flag Post

Card challenge, achievements…not bad for your first game on Kong :P

Flag Post

A badge and card, good job.

Flag Post

I agree with Amaterasu and ExoM7. Tons of praise, a card achievement and a badge, that is incredible for your first game. You should definitely be proud! :D